Slut in Training - Cover

Slut in Training

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 3: A Family Affair

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Family Affair - This is my take on the so-called abduction of a young girl in the news a few years ago. There were just too many questions left unanswered by the cops, her family, and the media. This is just my opinion of what may have really happened.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

I am an independent handyman. Over the years, by working for myself, I've been able to save up a nice little nest egg. I thought I had saved enough to be comfortable if something should happen and I couldn't work. That was until I met, and fell in love with, Leslie.

Over the past four years, I have lived with my girlfriend, Leslie. With my help, she had run away from home to accompany me to California. At that time, she had just turned 16-years-old. Maybe I was going a little middle-aged crazy. I was 35-years-old at that time.

Over the course of a month or so, I had taken her from being a cute, naive, virgin into a cute, cum hungry, slut. She would eagerly take cock in her pussy, down her throat, or up her ass. She absolutely loved sex. I had initially intended to train her sexually, and then send her home to be a local slut. That's what she had initially said she wanted as well. I remember her saying, "I want to learn to do everything possible to make my future boyfriends happy."

However, all that changed when we fell in love with each other. She had indeed become a slut, but she was my slut. I had awoken a great sexual hunger in Leslie. As I pushed 40-years-old, I knew I would never come close to satisfying that hunger alone. Therefore, I gladly shared her with numerous young men. Her young men included a few well-hung blacks. She has thoroughly serviced up to a dozen men in a single night.

All the men I brought to Leslie had to follow only two standing rules. One, no one was allowed to hurt her. Two, they had to stop when one of us told them to stop. Except for those two rules, they could use Leslie any way they liked.

Since we had gotten together, I had devoted all my attention to Leslie. I hadn't worked in nearly four years. I also enjoyed giving Leslie nice gifts. After about three years or so of wild sexual activities and many gifts, my bank account was starting to get thin.

So, when Leslie offered to help with our finances, I accepted. When Leslie asked if she could help contribute to our expenses she had but one marketable asset. Her body was a gold mine.

The only change in our lifestyle would be that the young men she saw would have to start paying for her favors. After an extended discussion, we decided that for $50.00 a man could fuck her once anyway he liked. $125.00 would get him invited to a party where Leslie was the primary entertainment. He could fuck her as many times as he was capable, in as many ways as he liked, for as long as the party lasted. The two primary rules still applied.

The past three years have been very lucrative for us. We now own free and clear our own large home in southern California. It is well furnished and equipped with the latest video and audio recording gear. The activities in any room can be monitored and/or recorded. Our bank account has swollen, and we each drive sports cars. Most nights we spend together. But, on Friday and/or Saturday nights, Leslie does her best to entertain her many friends.

For her 20th birthday, Leslie said she wanted to contact her family. We believed I could still be thrown in jail for various charges related to her running away. So, we decided to travel to Florida for a vacation. She could call her family along the way. If they traced the call, we would be long gone before the authorities could find us.

Along the way to Florida, we stopped at a payphone in a rest area somewhere near New Orleans. From there, Leslie called her parents for the first time since running away almost four years ago. After almost a year of looking for her and hoping she'd come home, they had given up searching for Leslie.

They never suspected a kidnapping. At the time she ran away with me, Leslie had left a note saying she was tired of her father's yelling at home and his calling her vile names. She wrote she was going to New York City. They had believed her note. The cops had told them that, beyond putting out an alert, there was very little they could do.

Her mother answered the phone when Leslie called. She immediately began crying when she realized it was Leslie. Leslie told her mother, "I'm fine and living with a wonderful man. He treats me well and he never yells at me."

Her twin brother and sister, Billy and Janie, got on extensions and asked a million questions. They were then 15; just a bit younger than Leslie had been when she began her training as a slut. The twins seemed to envy her for getting away.

Leslie's father grabbed the phone from his wife and instantly started yelling at Leslie. "How could you do this to your mother. She's been crying for years over your ass. Where the hell are you?"

Tears had begun flowing from Leslie's eyes.

"I can't tell you, Daddy." Leslie sobbed.

"You get your ugly ass home! You hear me?" He screamed so loud he could easily be heard outside the phone booth. I could plainly hear him even though Leslie had the phone held tightly to her ear. I knew then why she had been so eager to run away from home. He was a badgering asshole who had belittled her until she had decided to get out at any cost.

"I'm 20 now! I don't have to take your shit. So, fuck you!" Leslie yelled back. Her father slammed down the phone, but the twins were still on their extensions. They quietly talked to Leslie. They wanted her to figure out a way they could communicate without their father knowing. Leslie told them she'd figure something out and hung up.

Leslie cried for the next 100 miles. She had calmed a bit when we stopped at a roadside motel for the night. That night, as I held her snugly in my arms, she told me of her life with her family. Her father had never beaten her, but she could never do anything well enough to satisfy him. She said. "He called me an ugly, flat-chested, little bitch all the time. He told me that nice boys would only laugh at me."

That was why, when I came along, she was looking for someone, anyone, to love her and get her out of that house.

Whatever the reasons, I had fallen in love with her within a few weeks of our getting together. She had made me feel loved as well. When she had come to me, she was a slender, nearly flat-chested young girl. She had grown into a beautiful young woman. She had also developed a great set of tits. I was damn proud to have her as my girlfriend.

That night we didn't make love. We just held each other tightly as we dozed off.

Late the next afternoon, we arrived at our destination. We were staying at a major theme park in central Florida.

As Leslie unpacked, I went to explore the park's shops. I found just what I wanted, a surprise birthday present for Leslie. I hoped she would like.

That night, we had dinner at one of the parks nicer restaurants. The place was packed with diners. Leslie said she noticed I was a little quieter than usual. I told her I had something on my mind.

"I hope my call to the family isn't bothering you." She said.

"Absolutely not! But, I'm sitting on something that is."

She giggled and said. "I'll take care of that in a little while."

I gently took her hand, and said, "I was hoping you'd take care of it now. I'd sure hate to have to take this back."

I then pulled the small velvet box out of my pocket, opened it, and held it out to Leslie. "Leslie, we have been together about four years now. I think you know I love you very much. Will you marry me?"

Her eyes flew wide open, and the tears began flowing. She held out her shaking left hand. I slipped the diamond engagement ring on the ring finger of her left hand. She nearly yanked me over the table to lay a long passionate kiss on me.

We noticed everybody in the restaurant was watching us as we sat back down. She looked at her hand, and yelled so loudly that everyone in the entire restaurant could hear. "YES! YES! YES! I'LL MARRY YOU!" The room erupted in applause.

Back in our room that night, Leslie fucked me until I couldn't go anymore. She used all her considerable skills on me. She rode my cock from on top until I came in her pussy. Then, I dumped a load in her ass.

Starting with the head of my cock, she licked and sucked her way down to my balls. After gently sucking each ball, then both balls, into her mouth, she moved on to my ass. She expertly reamed my asshole, driving her tongue as deep as she could into my ass. Even though I had already cum twice, Leslie's expert treatment got my cock up one more time. As I lay on my back, she took me in her mouth. She slowly and gently licked and sucked my cock. Finally, she took my cock deep into her throat and swallowed until I shot my last load of the night deep in her throat.

We had a great time in Florida. Our vacation turned into a long engagement party for two. We returned home two weeks later.

When we returned to California, Leslie began trying to figure out how to secretly communicate with her brother and sister.

Leslie knew her brother and sister had a computer. We weren't familiar with computers, but one of our party friends was. We soon found out about E-mail and instant messaging. In exchange for a free private evening with Leslie, our friend provided us with a good computer system. He also taught us how to use it.

Leslie set up an account with an internet service provider that offered something called blind forwarding. Somehow, that kept others from tracing her messages. She was soon communicating almost daily with her brother and sister.

They were thrilled to find out about our upcoming marriage. We had planned our wedding for the following spring. They wanted to attend the wedding, but their father wouldn't hear of it. The twins said he had gotten worse after Leslie's call. He screamed at them all the time now. He had even slapped Janie the previous Saturday morning just because she hadn't brushed her hair before breakfast. He frequently called them both terrible names.

The twins would be 16-years-old next March, just in time for our April wedding. They were begging to join us, even if they didn't know where we were. It looked like I was about to go into the runaway business again.

Leslie and I had several discussions about the twins coming to stay with us. We agreed they could come live with us. I was concerned about them being around during our parties. Leslie suggested we train the twins, as I had trained her, if they willingly agreed to be trained. After all, her training had provided us with a great living and all the cock she wanted. So, why not train her brother and sister.

I told her I loved the idea, but I would leave Billy's training up to her. I would train Janie.

Leslie laughed and told me. "You just want another set of cherries to pop."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.