Slut in Training - Cover

Slut in Training

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is my take on the so-called abduction of a young girl in the news a few years ago. There were just too many questions left unanswered by the cops, her family, and the media. This is just my opinion of what may have really happened.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

I have made a pretty good living working alone as an independent handyman. I usually work off the books for middle and upper class homeowners in the Salt Lake City area. By working for myself, I had the freedom of not having to report to a boss every day. I worked my own schedule for those I wanted to work for.

I met Leslie while painting her parents house. Her father had hired me to do the job so he wouldn't have to pay the union wages a licensed contractor would have charged.

Leslie lived with her parents and 10-year-old twin brother and sister. It was late June, so Leslie and the twins were out of school for the summer. She had been put in charge of her siblings while their parents worked.

Leslie was a cute seventeen-year-old when we first met. She turned eighteen a week later. At least, that's what she told me. I had my doubts. She stood about 5'4", had a slender body, and a good start on growing a nice set of breasts. I had noticed her breasts because Leslie tried to show them to me almost daily.

She seemed to take delight in teasing me with her body. She would stand under my ladder while wearing a very loose fitting blouse. The top two or three buttons of her blouse were usually open. She never wore a bra, and her developing boobs were readily visible. They weren't very big yet, but they were topped with what appeared under her tops to be large nipples. Due to the rubbing of her blouse on her nipples, they were constantly erect whenever she was around me.

Several times, I had told her to please close her top. She was distracting me from my work. She'd smile up at me, and slowly button her blouse.

One afternoon it looked like it was about to rain. So, I had quit painting early and was cleaning up. I was putting things away in the garage when Leslie came in. She was wearing a snug fitting pair of shorts and a T-shirt that was a size or two too small. As usual, her nipples were straining against the T's material.

She came up to me and asked. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

I told her. "You're a very cute kid."

She got a little teary, and said. "I know I'm cute. I don't want to be cute. I want to be pretty. I want to have a boyfriend who thinks I'm pretty, not cute!"

She had said the word 'cute' like it was some sort of curse.

I told her. "Be patient. In the near future, you'll be knocking the boys dead. You'll have to beat them off with a ball bat. You're going to be a very pretty girl."

A bit of a smile crossed her lips, and she continued. "I'm tired of waiting. I've already got boobies. They're not as big as some of the other girls' but I've got some. See!"

With that, Leslie pulled her T-shirt up and exposed her young tits to my gaze. I had been right about them. They were only the size of tennis balls cut in half, but they were topped by long, erect, nipples that begged to be sucked.

Those nipples stuck out like large pencil erasers from her tender flesh.

I tried not to stare. I swallowed and told her. "You have a beautiful pair of boobies, and you'll soon be a beautiful women."

She smiled and said. "Do you want to touch them?"

Stammering, I answered. "No! I can't. You're much too young."

Her smile was replaced by a frown and her eyes began to tear up. "I'll never get a boy to hold me and play with my boo ... tits. Daddy must be right. I am too ugly to get a boy to like me. Damn it! I'm almost eighteen and don't have a boyfriend yet."

Not wanting to see her so upset, I thought. 'What the hell! This job won't last much longer, and I may never get the chance to play with another set of tits that are so young and tender.' With shaking hands, I reached out and rubbed the outer sides of Leslie's tits.

Leslie just stood there. Her frown slowly turned to a growing smile.

When she didn't pull away, I turned her around and pulled her back to my chest. Reaching around her slender body, I cupped both breasts in my hands and squeezed gently. Each of my hands completely engulfed a breast. Leslie cooed softly, and her nipples grew even larger and harder. I gently pulled and pinched her nipples.

She grasped my hands with hers and held them tightly to her chest.

I kissed her neck and asked, "Do you like that?"

"Oh yes! It feels good. It's making me feel something funny down there, too!" She looked down toward her crotch.

I told her. "You are not ugly! You're very pretty, and very soon boys will be lining up to date you. You have a lot to learn, but it takes time. You'll soon know all you need to know about getting the boys to hold your tits, and much more. You will be a beautiful girlfriend."

"Will you teach me?" She asked.

"Teach you to what?" I ask with a start.

"Teach me what to do to get the boys to want to hold me like this."

"No! I'm 35-years-old and much too old for you. You'll learn all you need to know as you get older." I replied.

"Please, I want to learn now." She was begging.

By then, I had a hard-on that was straining to be free of my pants. I didn't think she'd know what I was doing when I pushed my hips against her little butt, but she did. Surprisingly, she pushed back.

I knew if I did what I was thinking, I could end up in jail for a long time. With a firm squeeze of her nipples, I turned her and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Do you really want me to be your teacher? Do you really want to learn all I can teach you about loving and sex?" I asked.

"Yes, please teach me."

I wanted to be certain she knew what she was getting into, so I tried to startle her. I asked her one more question. "Do you want to learn how to fuck and suck cock?"

Without so much as a second's hesitation, she replied. "Yes, teach me how to fuck and suck a cock. I'll do anything you tell me to do."

Over the next several days, Leslie and I talked about my training her in the ways of sex. Nothing was said about love. I finally agreed to teach her what I knew about sex, but not while she was living with her parents. That would be too dangerous for me.

She said if I couldn't teach her there, she would run away. She claimed to be tired of the verbal abuse from her father. She would run away whether I helped her or not. So, we made plans for her to run away from home.

I had many friends in California. One of them was out of the country for the summer. I was certain he would let me use his place. He wouldn't know, of course, that his home would be used for Leslie's sexual training.

For the next two weeks, while I finished the painting job, I didn't touch Leslie. We did, however, talk graphically about many of the things she would be learning. Nothing seemed to shock her. She said she wanted to learn to be the horniest girlfriend in town. She said she wanted to learn to do everything possible to make her future boyfriends happy.

The night before her planned running away, I collected my fee from her father. Even as he counted out the cash, he tried to beat me down on my already low price. He certainly was the cheap asshole Leslie had portrayed him to be.

Before leaving that evening, I told her. "You are about to become a slut in training. You will not be my slave, nor will you be my girlfriend. You will merely be my student. You must do everything I tell you with no arguments. Right?"

With the widest smile, she replied. "Right!"

At about midnight the following night, Leslie slipped out of her bedroom window. She had left a note saying she was running away to New York City. Her only luggage was a small bag of cosmetics. I would furnish all the clothing she needed. Alone, she walked the mile or so to the shack in which I had been staying. As soon as she arrived, we cut her long blonde hair short and died it a dark brown. We dressed her in jeans and a heavy T-shirt, and put make-up on her face. The make-up made her look quite a bit older than her sixteen years.

We then headed for the bus station. Many hours later we arrived at the main bus station in Los Angles. Two more hours of public transportation and we walked into my friend's house. As soon as we got in the door, Leslie gave me a firm hug and kiss.

I sat in a recliner and had Leslie stand in the middle of the living room. I looked at her innocent face and, for the last time, I explained her position. "I am going to be your teacher, not your boyfriend. You will learn to do all the sexy things you've heard about, and some you may never have thought of. Some of them may seem gross or painful to you at first. Are you certain you want to do this?"

She nodded, and eagerly replied. "Oh, yes!"

I told her to remove all her clothes. She hesitated only a few seconds before complying. She soon stood naked before my inspecting eyes. Leslie was a lovely young creature, even thought she tried to cover her breasts and crotch with her hands and arms. Her right arm was folded over her breasts, and her left hand covered her crotch.

I softly said to her. "You're very pretty. Never hide yourself! Put your hands down!"

She slowly lowered her arms to her sides, and I had her turn slowly. Leslie's legs were smooth, well shaped, and ended at her small slightly rounded ass. Her blonde pubic hair was not much more than a soft downy fir. Her belly was soft, smooth, and flat.

Since we had just arrived, she still had her make-up on. So, after this first inspection, I sent her to the bathroom to clean up after our trip and remove the make-up.

She returned about a half hour later, freshly showered, and wearing a robe she had found in the bathroom. I told her to remove the robe.

She looked a little timid and asked. "What am I supposed to wear?"

"Nothing!" I told her. "For a while, as long as we are alone, you will be nude. Being naked will teach you to be comfortable with your own body." She nodded her agreement, and tossed the robe to a nearby chair.

Without the make-up and standing nude before me, Leslie looked much younger than eighteen. So, I asked her again. "Leslie, tell me the truth. How old are you?"

With a slight quiver in her voice, she answered. "Seventeen."

"How old?"

"Uuuh, I'm sixteen."

"Really? Your beautiful body looks younger than sixteen. Now, how old are you, damn it?" I demanded.

With her head bowed, she softly said. "I really just turned sixteen. Please don't send me back."

I told her. "That's more like it. Send you back? You look delicious. I won't send you back, but you must promise to never lie to me again. Understand?"

I did not intend to treat her like a slave. She would not be beaten for infractions. She would be taught to be honest with me and how to please a man in many ways.

I beckoned her to me. As she stepped forward, I pulled her down to sit sideways on my lap. Supporting her back with my arm, I reached around and took her right tit in my hand. I began sucking her left nipple.

Leslie was soon cooing and telling me how much she liked what I was doing. When she started squirming her butt on my lap, I scooped her into my arms, and took her to what became her bedroom.

I laid her gently on her bed. "You're first lesson will be to explore your own body. Have you ever done that before?"

Leslie looked away and said. "I play with my boobies and nipples a lot."

"Do you pet your pussy?" I asked.

She answered. "I have rubbed my self down there, but I always quit when it begins to feel funny and I get wet between my legs. I thought I had done something wrong."

She looked shocked and shook her head when I asked her my next question. "Have you ever put anything inside your pussy?"

"Of course not!" She almost seemed indignant at the question. She added that she had never put so much as finger, or anything else, inside herself.

She looked blankly at me when I asked if she knew what and where her clitoris was. She slowly shook her head no.

I lay next to her and cradled her in my right arm. I began rubbing and sucking her tits again. This time, when her hips began to gently rock, I slid my left hand down her belly to her crotch. I softly stroked the sparse covering of fur on her pubic mound until she began spreading her legs.

By pressing my hand on the inside of her thighs, I encouraged her to spread her legs wider. I then put my hand on her virgin pussy. I used my index finger to give her one long stroke of her outer pussy lips which were snugly closed. Gently, I pried open her tender lips with my fingers.

As I petted her pussy, I told her everything I was doing. I used the street terms for her body parts and our actions. Her breathing was getting somewhat erratic, and her pussy was becoming very wet. When I found and lightly brushed her clit, Leslie gasped and thrust her hips into the air.

"What was that?" She asked.

"That was your clitoris, or clit, Baby. Give me your hand."

I guided her hand up and down her pussy lips several times before showing her how to locate her clit. "Your homework for tonight will be to explore you own pussy. Use the hand mirror next to the bed to see what you're doing if you like. You may insert a finger if you want, but nothing more."

With that, I kissed her and told her good night. It had already been a long day, and we both needed some rest before continuing her lessons.

I awoke early the next morning to the smell of brewing coffee. I put on my robe and went to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen, Leslie was cooking bacon and eggs clad only in a long apron she had found in the pantry. She was so cute in the apron with her tight little ass exposed.

When she noticed me, she asked, "Is it alright for me to wear the apron while cooking?

"Yes! I don't want you to burn you beautiful tits, or any other part of her body, with popping bacon grease."

She shed the apron as soon as breakfast was ready.

As we ate, we discussed the training she would be getting in the coming days. As I had explained to her several times before, she would be learning to pleasure herself and her man. "You will learn to give oral sex, including taking a cock into your throat. That is known as giving a deep throat blowjob. You will be pleasured by having your pussy eaten too. You will be fucked in both your pussy and your ass. You aren't developed enough for a titty fuck, yet."

Leslie didn't even flinch at my words as I explained what was about to happen to her.

We then talked about her homework from the previous night. She said she had not inserted a finger. She was afraid it would hurt. She said her friends had told it would hurt to put anything in there. She had stroked herself until her pussy had gotten very wet, she felt short of breath, and her pussy felt like it tightened up. She had been afraid to do anything more.

In light of her fear, and lack of progress the night before, an incentive seemed to be in order. Leslie needed to have her first orgasm.

After breakfast, I had her do the dishes and return to her room. I entered a few minutes later to find her slowly rubbing her sparse little bush. Her eyes were closed and her legs were slightly spread. She looked so sweet and tasty.

Keeping my robe on, I laid beside her. She smiled and asked. "What should I do?"

"Nothing!" I said. "I'll do it all, this time."

With that, I cradled her in my arm and began petting her as I had the night before. After a period of sucking her tits and petting her pussy, Leslie was cooing loudly, and her pussy had become quite wet.

I gently kissed her cheek and told her. "I'm going to eat your pussy now."

She smiled and said. "Okay, but please don't bite too hard."

It was difficult to stifle my laugh. I pulled my arm from under her shoulders and slowly kissed my way down her soft body. When I reached her crotch, I bypassed her pussy and moved between her legs. I started kissing inside her left knee and kissed up her leg to just below her pussy. I repeated the process on the right leg. By the time I got to her pussy again, Leslie was arching her back and lifting her ass several inches off the bed.

Cupping her cute little ass in my hands, I planted a long kiss on her outer pussy lips. Using my fingers to gently spread her outer lips, I gave her a long pussy-lip parting lick from just above her asshole to the top of her split, barely grazing her clit as I passed over it. I inhaled deeply of her scent.

"Aah Leslie, I sure love the taste and aroma of a young virgin pussy."

Leslie was spreading her legs wider, and I began probing her tender lover's hole with my tongue.

Leslie reached down and began rubbing the back of my head with both hands. Her cooing had become moans. Her pelvic thrusts were becoming more rapid and rhythmic. She was pulling my head tighter to her horny pussy. While licking her clit, I gently probed her tight little pussy with a finger. I quickly confirmed her status as a virgin. Just as I thought she was about to cum, I took her clit between my lips and sucked firmly.

Flicking her clit with my tongue brought Leslie to her first orgasm. She began bucking violently. As she pulled my head tightly to her virgin hole, I sucked hard on her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, ooooooooooooooh! Oh yes! Eat me!" Leslie was learning what an orgasm was.

As she came, I removed my finger and drove my tongue as far as I could into her virgin pussy.

As her orgasm subsided, and she relaxed, I moved up to her side and hugged her. She was grinning from ear to ear. Though gasping for breath, she asked, "Was that an orgasm?"

"Yes, but many people call it cuming. Did you like cuming?"

"Oh God yes! It was wonderful." She kissed me then got an inquisitive look on her face. She asked, "Is that what I taste like?"

"Yes Baby. You like it?"

"Yeah, I like it! I don't taste bad at all. Do I?" She then licked her juices from my face.

"There's nothing like the taste and aroma of a fresh virgin pussy." I again told my young student.

"You'll cum many, many, more times in the coming days and weeks. But for now, I need to go shopping. Will you be alright alone?"

"I was left alone all the time at home. I'll be fine. I think I'll try some more homework." She was a very eager student.

I gave her a warning. "Extra homework is good. Just don't your dare damage your cherry. It's my cock's job to take your cherry."

Leslie smiled up at me but said nothing more.

I then got dressed and used my friend's car to go to town. We needed groceries and several training aids. The first stop was for lingerie. Her young age and slender body just begged for sheer baby-doll nighties. I bought her red, blue, and pale yellow baby-dolls.

The near-by adult video store was the source of several porn tapes. Leslie could watch them to learn different techniques of the new skills she would soon be learning. As an after thought, I got her a vibrator shaped like a small dick and a tube of lubricating jell. She could use it when I was not available. Finally, before heading back to my friend's home, I stocked up on groceries.

Upon my return, it was nearing dusk. Leslie was still in her room. When I entered she was smiling broadly. Her right middle finger was still partially in her pussy. She said she had cum four times and her 'thingy' was kind of sore.

"It's your pussy, Baby. It's not your thingy. Only children call it a thingy." I told her to shower and come for dinner.

I showered first, then she got in. I fixed our dinner wearing just a robe.

Leslie looked delicious as she came into the kitchen. She was, of course, nude. She seemed to be getting comfortable with her body on display.

After dinner, Leslie and I did what would become a ritual for us. We sat in the living room and talked about what she had done and learned the previous 24 hours. She was surprised and happy to know she could get such wonderful feelings from her body by her own efforts. She asked if fucking would feel as good. I told her after a while it would, but it may hurt the first time or two. When her face showed a little fear, I told her I wouldn't fuck her until she was ready.

I told Leslie there are a lot of girls who don't want to fuck their boyfriends at all.

She asked. "Do their boyfriends still eat them?"

"Only if the girl is willing to do things for him." I replied.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Like giving him a hand-jobs or a blowjob. That's your lesson for tonight. Let's go to your room."

Without a word, Leslie got up and went to her room. I joined her a few minutes later and found her lying on her bed.

Instead getting in bed with her, I stood near the head of the bed facing her. When she rolled onto her side to face me, I removed my robe. I revealed to her, for the first time, my ridged six and a half inch cock. She gasped, and her eyes fixed on my manhood.

"My God! It's huge. Is that supposed to fit inside me? The only other cock I've ever seen was my 10-year-old brother's when he ran from the bathroom to his bedroom. It was dangling between his legs and was only about two inches long."

"Don't be frightened." I told her. "You'll soon be enjoying this and wanting more. Now reach out and put your hand around it. Check it out."

Leslie slowly reached out and wrapped her petite hand around my cock. She slowly inspected every inch my cock and balls. She gently felt and squeezed my balls. Being a little frightened, she didn't move her hand on my cock until I told her to stroke up and down. Slowly at first, she gradually increased the speed of her strokes. When one hand got tired, she smoothly switched to the other. She was soon jacking me off and petting my balls like an expert.

When she seemed comfortable using her hands, I gave her the next task. "Kiss my cock."

She didn't seem real sure about doing that at first. I could almost see her thinking. But, in a matter of seconds, she kissed my cock's head. She was soon lavishing kisses all over the end of my cock. There was no hesitation at all when I told her to lick and kiss my cock all over, including my balls. Even when I told her to put the head of my cock in her mouth, she did so immediately.

My dick points almost straight up when erect, and Leslie was having trouble getting more than just the head into her mouth.

So, I joined her on the bed, and had her lay her head on my stomach facing my cock. She then had all the access to me she wanted. It didn't take her long to take the first two or three inches of my cock into her mouth. I instructed her on how to use her tongue while she sucked a cock. Leslie was an eager student. As she began bobbing up and down, she was soon freely using her tongue on my cock's head and shaft as she sucked firmly. She seemed to enjoy her lessons. With gentle pressure from my hand to the back of her head, Leslie soon had my cock hitting the entrance to her throat.

As she continued to suck my cock, I had told her about deep throating. I didn't think she was ready to try that. She was still too nervous about her new training for me to force my cock down her throat.

In a short time, I told Leslie I was about to cum. I also told her. "Keep sucking and swallow my cum when it came out. Don't let any of it leak out of your mouth." As I instructed, she stopped bobbing, but kept my cock deep in her mouth and sucked harder. My first shot surprised her, and she pulled up to where just my cock's head was still in her mouth. The second spurt came, and she went back down part way. She resumed sucking until I had pumped my entire load in her mouth. I then saw her swallow twice, pull off, and grin at me.

"It was salty, but not too bad!" She said.

I hugged her tightly, and pushed her onto her back. She had earned a good pussy eating session, which I happily gave her. I licked, sucked, and fingered Leslie to two orgasms. Her virgin hole was beginning to loosen a bit as I worked my fingers in and stretched it open a little at a time. She moaned and thrust her hips into the air as she built to a third orgasm.

"When are you going to fuck me?" She asked.

My cock had regained a full erection. So, I asked her. "Are you ready to be fucked, Baby?"

"Oh yes!" At least I think so." She gasped.

"It'll hurt." I told her.

She replied. "I know and I don't care. Please fuck me."

I then kissed my way up her petite body until I was lying fully on top of her. My cock was brushing the entrance of her unopened but well lubricated hole. Spreading her pussy's outer lips with my fingers, and giving a gentle push, I slid my cock's head into her pussy's entrance. Leslie winced a bit, but hugged me tightly.

In a soft voice, Leslie said, "I don't know if I can take it. It's so much bigger than your finger."

I told her. "Pussies stretch! You'll be fine." I kissed her, hugged her tight, and shoved a bit more cock into her. That's when she gasped, and I felt her hymen blocking her inner treasure. I paused a bit to let her relax. Then, with one firm thrust, I drove my ridged cock through her hymen and buried it to the hilt in her pussy.

Leslie eyes flew wide open. "Oooooow! Shit! That hurt!" She yelled. She hugged me tightly, and said nothing more. A single tear rolled down her cheek, and her small body shook slightly.

Fully buried in Leslie's pussy for the first time, I held still for several minutes. As she gradually calmed down and her pussy relaxed, I began rhythmically stroking in and out of her tight devirginated little hole. When she started to return my thrusts, I picked up the pace. I was soon using full, but gentle strokes into her freshly opened fuck hole.

Leslie groaned each time I drove into her. Given how extremely tight her hole was, I was soon ready to cum again.

So was she. "Oh God! Oh Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" She cried out.

I pulled back to where just my cock's head was still in her pussy. With a final full hard plunge, I slammed into her and pumped out the first load of cum to be deposited deep in her young pussy. Leslie was quivering and moaning under me, and I held her tight as my cock softened inside her.

I pulled out of her, rolled off her body, and held her snugly in my arms. "I know you hurt right now, but you will be feeling better tomorrow. You will soon enjoy getting fucked."

"I know. It hurt, but I still enjoyed it. It felt so nice when you squirted inside me. I hope we do it again real soon."

She then snuggled up closed, and we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke about midnight to Leslie sucking my cock. I had only a partial hard-on, but she had all of my cock in her mouth. She was sucking hard, and her hands were caressing my balls.

After massaging her ass a while, I lifted her hips and brought them over my head. I began eating her very wet pussy. Though I wasn't thrilled about the mixture of pussy juice, my cum, and a little of Leslie's blood, the reaction from her was well worth any discomfort I felt.

In just a few minutes, Leslie was pushing her pussy firmly onto my face. She was bobbing her head up and down on my dick at a fast pace. Occasionally my cock's head would pop into her throat. When I sucked her clit and tickled her asshole, she shivered violently and shoved her head down hard on my engorged cock. As our orgasms erupted simultaneously, she held my cock at the back of her mouth. Not a drop of cum escaped her mouth.

When our orgasms subsided, she licked me clean as my cock softened in her mouth.

This little cunt was going to make one hell of a slut. She had already developed a taste for cum.

When she released my cock, I gave her a playful slap on her ass and told her to go take a shower. I told her to make sure she thoroughly cleaned her pussy. I explained to her that an always clean, sweet smelling, pussy was most desirable. She would find the needed supplies in her bathroom. I also told her she was allowed to put on panties since she may need a feminine pad to catch any bleeding that resulted from getting her cherry popped. Before returning to the living room, she should change her bedding too.

It was nearly 1:00 AM when she came into the living room. She was naked, except for the panties and feminine pad. She said. "I'm not bleeding much, but my pussy sure is sore."

I barely stifled a laugh. "I'll bet it is." I told her the soreness would quickly pass, and she would soon be able to screw all night without pain. I then gave her the vibrator and lubricant I had bought for her earlier that day. I told her to practice as much as she liked. Less than a week later, she needed fresh batteries.

Over the next couple of weeks or so, Leslie got better and better at fucking and sucking cock. She would happily do both without hesitation. She seemed to want more and more sex.

We would sit and watch a porno movie. Then we'd experiment with a new position or two she had seen on the tape. Her favorite position to be fucked seemed to be sitting on my cock facing forward. She would bounce on me and shake her head wildly as she came.

Orally, she readily licked and sucked like a pro. She even said she liked licking my ass. Her preferred oral activity, however, was 69 with her on top. When we were in that position, she'd quickly approach orgasm. I'd stick a finger in her ass, and she'd explode in orgasmic ecstasy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.