Sister Angela's Bad Behavior - Cover

Sister Angela's Bad Behavior

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3: Sister Angela and the Hypnotist Monsignor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sister Angela and the Hypnotist Monsignor - A nun with hidden needs for kinky action and a secret love of a spanking fetish that made her tingle with anticipation every time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Violence  

The unfortunate circumstances of Sister Angela’s abduction along with her young student Bucky were rumored to be a subject of much titillating speculation in the upper echelons of Vatican Hierarchy.

Even the future nuns in the novitiate daydreamed of being used in such an obscene manner by rough thugs with no semblance of respect for a dedicated religious person of the female persuasion.

It was decided without much input from poor Sister Angela perspective that she should be detached from the convent and assigned to a Retreat Spa in the Swiss Alps for contemplation of her sins and re-dedication to a life of service for Christ.

That was certainly fine with Angela but she was somewhat upset that the way it was stated made it sound as though the church was blaming her for her terrible ordeal and she was merely the victim and not in any way responsible for the ordeal in any way imaginable.

She had grown unusually attached to the beautiful Bucky in her teenaged glory and had hoped to extract her from the arms of the transgendered security guard assigned to her protective duty.

Sister Angela had been astonished to discover that the soft and yielding “She” had previously been a “Frank” and not a “Francis” as she had been led to expect by the security experts assigned to the post-incident security detail.

In a way, she had considered the entire comedy of errors to be ample proof that love is so fickle that gender assignment is not the issue; the real issue was the simple fact of sincerity and absence of lust from one’s attitude. It had been difficult for her to adjust to that truth, but lately she had seen the error of her ways and vowed to be a better nun in the future and in the eyes of her Infinite Creator.

The days and nights of her anal mistreatment at the hands of the captors was all water under the bridge in her humble estimation. She was remarkably capable of cementing the memories into a bricked-in compartment in a corner of her mind and forgetting all about it for the sake of her mental health and return to her normal cheerful self.

She was assigned to room 13 which she was not all that happy to discover for her up-bringing included a great deal of superstitious mumbo-jumbo about good and evil and numbers that boded badly for future events.

Her cell-companion was a pregnant nun called Sister Regina.

The fact that the pretty female was pregnant was reason enough to be in the restorative Spa of religious retreat, but Sister Angela chose to ignore the obvious and never mentioned it to the poor woman for fear it might cause serious mental disruption.

Sister Regina was one of those bubbly persons that had a way of always seeing something positive when negative vibes surrounded her like incantations from a black witch with evil intent.

Apparently, there were a few “black witch” personalities wandering around the Spa Estate, but they seemed all devoted to their own personal problems and didn’t bother the other residents with any degree of physical or mental manipulation.

The Spa was for both females and males and there were several Priests, Monsignors and even a Bishop with a craving to be overly friendly with young boys right out in the open like it was the most natural thing in the world and not something that he should be hiding from anyone in authority. She thought him to be a most intelligent and caring person except for that shortcoming and made the assumption that the poor man was afflicted with some curse or outside influence that had sent him down that road to self-destruction without a thought about consequences from a disapproving society.

Monsignor Malone was from Northern Ireland and had been a soldier in the war between the Catholics and the Protestants that was termed “The Troubles” in a mollifying way of identifying a problem of immense proportion.

Sister Angela had played chess with Monsignor Malone on more than one occasion in the large recreation room for the guests and found him to be a brilliant conversationalist that never reverted to sexual innuendo in any form and was most circumspect with respect to the differences between men and women.

What Angela did not know was that the Monsignor was, in fact, a devious Hypnotist of disreputable reputation in certain circles and had caused great embarrassment to the Vatican on more than one special moment in the past.

At one point, on a rainy Sunday afternoon, she remembered moving her pawn to King Four and then there was a blank space in her memory for the better part of the afternoon and she didn’t know if she had won or lost the game.

Monsignor Malone was up to his old tricks and had cast a spell over her consciousness with his mental tricks and she had given him precious hours of entertainment in his quarters with absolutely no memory of her depraved behavior.

With the taste of Sister Angela on his lips and the feel of her wetness in her vaginal tract on his man-stick, the Monsignor knew she was a perfect candidate for his fun and games and he hoped she would stay in the Spa long enough for him to get his fill of her delectable feminine favors.

The pregnant nun called Sister Regina had followed Sister Angela to the Monsignor’s room one afternoon and watched her new friend and cell companion going down on all fours and pretend to be a female dog for the Monsignor much to his delight and to the satisfaction of his rampant cock that he used shamefully on her openings in the front and in the back with alternating delight.

When they were in the safety of their room, Sister Regina did her level best to inform Sister Angela of her dreadful treatment without her personal knowledge.

At first, Sister Angela laughed and though a trick was being played on her but the series of blank hours in the company of Monsignor Malone convinced her that Sister Regina was telling the truth despite the fact she was not considered a reliable source due to her delicate condition which was most unseemly for a consecrated nun in good standing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.