Sister Angela's Bad Behavior
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A nun with hidden needs for kinky action and a secret love of a spanking fetish that made her tingle with anticipation every time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Violence  

When we last left Sister Angela and her pretty young student Becky, it was with them in a very precarious situation. They had both been stripped down by their abductors to their bras and undies and hung from coat-hooks with official looking handcuffs. Sister Angela was doing her best to keep their attention away from the young girl in an attempt to save her the humiliation of a sort that would stay with her for the rest of her life. The girl knew the danger she was in because her father had warned her of the many enemies they had and that it was unlikely they had escaped them all in this new and glorious land.

As we saw in part one, Sister Angela had a wide and varied background prior to taking up the role of “Bride of Christ” in the convent. Most of the other nuns had led a sheltered life before turning to a life on their knees in prayer. Angela had spent a lot of time on her knees before taking up the cloth, but it wasn’t for the purpose of communication with a higher power.

Now that she had taken her vows, Sister Angela did her best to contain her base instincts with regard to sins of the flesh, but she knew her own limits. She accepted that she would fail from time to time just like most female humans made in the image of God, but prone to feminine deviousness.

She had managed to garner the full attention of all three of the abductors with her disruptive actions even hanging by her wrists from the coat-hook. Becky had whispered to her that she had a homing device inside her bra and that her father’s men would soon be arriving to rescue them from these ill-advised troublemakers.

“She wants to give us a hard time, Capitan!”

That was from the hatchet faced older man with the nasty cattle prod in his hands. He had already given Angela a taste of thing when she was still dressed and only asking them to use the ladies room. His answer was to stick the awful thing between her legs and jolt her into semi-consciousness forcing her to fall on her knees and causing her to wet her robe with her own water. They had all laughed at her in a way that reminded her of the bullies back in her old neighborhood when they managed to corner her and make her do things to keep from getting slapped. Usually, she would just run away and they couldn’t catch her because she was the fastest runner on the block. These three goons with the hungry look in their close-set eyes were focused on her skimpy undies and she wished she had worn the “granny” panties that most of the nuns wore for school duties to diffuse their instant excitement. The leader took charge and hooked his grimy paws in her elastic top yanking them down without ceremony to the snickers from his two assistants with their trousers already removed for quick action.

Becky was watching from the back wall with a look of horror in her young eyes. She had seen men’s things before, but this time it was quite different because there was no way either of them could control the men from taking indecent liberties with their bodies according to their own degrading fantasies. All three of the men were using their flattened palms to punish Sister Angela’s curved hips and heart-shaped backside. She noted that her teacher was taking it all with a sense of resignation and not fighting uselessly to give the fellows more entertainment as they gratified their need to control a female.

The sound of a large vehicle outside caught Sister Angela’s attention and she hoped against hope that it signaled the arrival of saviors to restore her remaining dignity and rescue the young student from the mercenaries sent by her father’s enemies.

Apparently, the men didn’t associate the sound of the car on the street outside with danger and they held her steady for their boss to enter Angela from behind with no foreplay and lots of spanking to encourage her to be complicit with their need to show her they were completely in control.

The squad of special duty enforcers swept into the room eliminating all three of the abductors with what sounded like a single long burst of fire. It was actually well-aimed rounds from a half dozen weapons that hit the mark with devastating accuracy. Angela felt the leader go limp inside her and fall away to the floor along with the other two bad guys.

One of the saviors restored her undies to her hips and they threw blankets around both Sister Angela and Becky before rushing them out to the middle vehicle to transport them back to the safety of the convent.


School was declared closed the following day and the Diocese security people got together with the other security people to decide that a special bodyguard would stay inside the convent to insure the safety of the young girl. The Diocese insisted it be a female and not a male. The team leader smiled and brought forward a pleasant looking young woman with heavily muscled arms. He was amused because he was well aware the “young female agent” was formerly a male cage boxer that had decided “he” was a “she” and had done everything except the final operation to make things a sealed deal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.