Sister Angela's Bad Behavior - Cover

Sister Angela's Bad Behavior

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A nun with hidden needs for kinky action and a secret love of a spanking fetish that made her tingle with anticipation every time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Violence  

The teacher looked up from her desk and listened to the girls whispering about the newly hired worker who was cutting the bushes outside the huge windows that exposed the interior of the class to the garden. The little troublemakers were already playing their silly game of "claimed" that would give the sexual favors of the new male to the first girl that stated she wanted him. Of course, it was the American girl with her naughty needs and lack of adequate morals that made the first utterance to confirm her lack of breeding.

Sister Angela was peeved to say the least but she generally stayed out of the girl's games and their little pleasures related to the sins of the flesh. It was one thing to shape their minds and quite another to curb their sexual enthusiasm. Besides, she already had thoughts of her own about the muscular workman and they were not of the pious category.

The new worker was going under the name of Rodrigo but it was not his real name. His real name was Anthony or just "Tony" for short and he was working undercover for an organization that liked to suggest they were benign and most definitely unobtrusive. He was not there for nefarious purposes but on an official assignment to protect one of the students. The Reverend Mother Superior was fully aware of the deception but kept silent because it was imperative to provide security of the highest caliber for this daughter from the Middle East.

The girl's name was "Bucky" but that was her nickname which came no doubt from her friends and certainly not from her parents who were too formal for words. Her actual name was a long involved thing difficult to pronounce and easy to forget. The other girls in the school had already made up a little verbal abusing chant to annoy her that used her name in conjunction with another word that began with "F" just to make her angry and bring tears to her eyes. The girls were a nasty bunch but Sister Angela had to admit she was a bit of the same sort before she entered the convent and she really had no problem with that sort of high-spirited attitude.

The teacher was inclined to be a disciple of the spanking fetish and was fearfully devoted to self- gratification when she was in private. Sister Angela was ever filled with a sense of guilt for her vices of the flesh but in all honesty it was quite restrained in comparison to what some of her associates did without knowledge of the Mother Superior. She felt particularly ashamed of her attraction for reddening the girl's bums but it was only payback for the years of suffering she had undergone in her school years and even at the novitiate when she was in training. In a sense, she regretted never sampling the boy's wares before she took her vows but the thought of those big things inside her sensitive places was really too much to contemplate.

Bucky was a pretty child of eighteen and had been at the school only one year. Her English was excellent and when she made a mistake it was so cute coming out of her mouth that everyone thought it was cute. Still, Sister Angela insisted on correcting her no matter how slight the error much to Bucky's annoyance. The other girls all giggled when that happened and the poor girl was often in a state of agitation from her constant come-uppance.

The country she came from was in a turbulent crisis of internal strife with many of the citizens already refugees fleeing for their lives. Her family was far detached from the confrontational circumstances because they lived in an enclave well-protected from the uprising and seldom ventured into the chaos around them. Both of their children were in foreign schools with Bucky in the private girl's school and their son in a special school for diplomatic children in Switzerland.

The young girl was dark complexioned but with a tan toned skin that made her genetic origin a question of perception rather than conviction. She had silky long hair that she usually wore in a pony-tail and used dozens of different bands to keep it organized. Sister Angela liked girls with pony-tails or pig-tails because it gave her something to pull on when she had to place them in the proper position for a needed correction. She had only had to correct the young Bucky one time because the girl was generally well-behaved and more passive in nature than most of the other high-spirited girls.

She remembered how Bucky had trembled when she had to bend over the edge of the desk and present her flanks properly for her instruction. She made no sound but the tears at the corners of her eyes betrayed her sense of shame at being in that defenseless position unable to protect her high-born cheeks from humiliating spanking that reddened her backside and strangely caused her central core to "tingle" with excitement. It was confusing to her conscious thought because she was generally insulated from such physical contact and now she was filled with guilt because she secretly wanted Sister Angela to do it again only harder the next time.

The good sister was wise enough to comprehend the young girl's thoughts because her body language and eyes betrayed her internal confusion. She easily recognized that sense of want and need because she had felt it herself when the position was reversed.

Bucky did her best to hide her true feelings and kept up a front of total disregard for her teacher's discipline. The other girls totally bought into the pretense and admired her ability to stay above the ignominy of ordinary response to a posterior correction. Their only sense of curiosity was to the fact if she had her knickers down when she was bending over. One girl even brazenly asked her that question directly because her need to know was so pressing on her depraved imagination.

Bucky just smiled enigmatically and rubbed her behind with a rueful smile of satisfied fulfillment that baffled them all.

Rodrigo was looking through the window at the scene in the classroom when he heard a roar of motorcycle engines approaching from behind. He saw a line of the noisy things raising a cloud of dust into the cloudless sky. It was an unusual occurrence but not one that would spark a hint of suspicion that it was not completely benign in design.

Since the class had just ended, the young girls all crowded outside to watch the dirty beasts with their human cargo cross in front of the school grounds in a display of powerful growling engines and disturbed gravel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.