Stud Maker - Cover

Stud Maker

Copyright© 2015 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 12: Margo & Guy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Margo & Guy - A college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom. As a lone parent she is torn between her natural urges and being a respectable mother. But it leads her to another world of SUB-DOM Lesbian-love and even horse- sex when she enters Iris's upper-class ways in leafy Hampshire: England. A measured yarn that hopes to entertain its reader. Thanks : J L

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   BiSexual   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

It had been an extraordinary week-end for Margo and Guy.

After saying farewell to Iris and Ralph they were driving home in silence for some while.

They had experienced something together that may well change their lives.

Now as Margo drove them through the leafy lanes from the Manor towards the main road their long week-end seemed so surreal.

That Guy had performed a "sixty niner" with Ralph before servicing their Madams in bed.

That Guy had been subjected to hours of sexual obedience under Iris while Margo was doing similar things with Ralph did now seem extreme.

It had been a wild orgy.

But now Guy felt spent.

Margo felt similar; yet it was far more complex for her.

When this had all started back at home; when she had happened upon Guy in her bedroom, she had naturally been shaken by events.

She realised now she had been excited and frightened by it all. Now that part of things seemed all so normal in the light of what they had done together since.

Looking back on it Guy had been sweet about it.

He had cared for her; wanted to love her. Needed her but in a way she hadn't been prepared for.

If only it could have stayed like that between them.

Now they'd been initiated at Carlton Manor into the bizarre ways of Iris, their need of each other had been altered into a form of sexual duty.

Margo had to admit that some of it really turned her on. It was like a hardcore drug she guessed. It gave such a buzz; such a rush, that you needed more of it; like pornography.

They had come to the main road and they joined the busy route towards home.

"We're coming up to the Country Park Guy, shall we pull in for a stroll?"

"Oh, yes, that's just what I need Margo."

Within a few minutes they had parked up and were heading into the woodland.

Their hands came together and knitted as they strolled quietly together.

As the trees cast their cool upon them they spontaneously paused and then lovingly embraced.

Then as their hips came together they kissed as lovers do.

"I still love you Margo, I'm sorry." he smiled.

"And I still love you Guy; but as a lover." she whispered before they kissed some more, then,

"God! is that a gun in your pocket darling? Perhaps you feel sleepy?" she asked.

"I do rather my angel," he said nibbling her ear.

"Then I think we should get you home to bed," She chuckled.

End: but watch for Guy & Margo story soon. Thanks for reading. Please vote...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.