Stud Maker - Cover

Stud Maker

Copyright© 2015 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 7 : Cricket Match

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 : Cricket Match - A college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom. As a lone parent she is torn between her natural urges and being a respectable mother. But it leads her to another world of SUB-DOM Lesbian-love and even horse- sex when she enters Iris's upper-class ways in leafy Hampshire: England. A measured yarn that hopes to entertain its reader. Thanks : J L

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   BiSexual   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

I had awoken with a deep sense of embarrassment from what had taken place in Guy's presence the night before.

But Guy had already left the manor with Ralph when I appeared at breakfast. I was welcomed by a cheerful Iris and forgot my troubles.

Her wholesome warm appearance had no resemblance to the viperous feline that had ruled affairs the night before.

"Aha Margot! I can see you slept well; you'd certainly had a busy day of it!"

I caught her wit and responded with a chuckle of mirth, "I certainly did. I just hope today is less hectic" adding sheepishly, "actually I'm a bit saddle sore."

She giggled with glee and came to me with a hug.

"It was a lot to take, I grant you; but you did enjoy it; didn't you?" she crooned.

I giggled, "Well, after the shock of it, I suppose I did; It certainly gave me a crucial climax; but with Guy watching! Honestly Iris, I don't know how to face him?"

"Guy got a vital lesson on what's expected Margot; don't you see?" "It showed what's required from him."

"Oh, I see." I said wide eyed, "Well we've rather set Guy a challenge with the size of that dildo!" I chuckled.

Iris smiled at me benevolently and thought. "I wont be a minute" she said leaving me. Then upon returning sat next to me with a photo in her hand.

It was of a beautiful naked youth with a fabulous hard, nine-inch cock.

The image had a studio style about it.

The youth posed; his cock thick and plump; it's head glistening in it's foreskin. Yet for a youth, the cock was heavily veined, putting me in mind of a mussel-builders biceps.

Bizarrely the plump young testicles were cruelly clamped in a stainless steel ring.

Just looking at the image had caused my nipples to harden and my snatch to juice up.

"Wow, that would most certainly hit my sweet spot Iris." I whispered.

Then her thumb lifted away and I was amazed,

"My God! It's your son Ralph!"

"Yes. He's got what you like in a boy. Am I right?"

I flushed-up, " I guess so. I cant help it. Am I a terrible slut?"

"Well, yes Margot but so am I. That's why I worked at beefing-up what Ralph had."

I looked at her, " You mean?"

"He had a fine cock for his age Margot, but I worked hard on it; beefed it up; added stamina, girth and punch; enough to satisfy every time; a quality stud."

I stared at her, " Wow."

"I can do the same for your boy too Margot."

Her suggestion was outrageous yet it set my mind alight with sexual delight. I feigned disinterest and moved to another topic of what the boys were up to.

Iris explained there was a cricket match on the green and both boys were eager to get into the game. She suggested going along and watching them play in the afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.