Stud Maker - Cover

Stud Maker

Copyright© 2015 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 6: A Useful Boy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Useful Boy - A college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom. As a lone parent she is torn between her natural urges and being a respectable mother. But it leads her to another world of SUB-DOM Lesbian-love and even horse- sex when she enters Iris's upper-class ways in leafy Hampshire: England. A measured yarn that hopes to entertain its reader. Thanks : J L

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   BiSexual   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

The action in the stable had left us both hot, sweaty and in need of the bathroom.

Iris led me to her bedroom en-suite and we eagerly striped off.

After a slippery soapy shower together, we towelled each other dry.

From her bedside cabinet she poured us both a stiff bourbon which we sipped as we fondled.

My small breast felt especially firm and sweet; the nipples red and erect.

I felt confident and attractive and sexy; almost an equal to Iris whom I now adored.

Sprinkling talcum powder on each other, we ground our hips together; our snatch juices flowing.

We kissed; our bourbon flavoured tongues entwining; I wanted her badly now.

Then snuggled into her bed we cuddled closely.

She began conspiring with me over handling Guy's next sex session with me.

She fingered my clitoris while she skimmed over the delights in store,

"Guy will be serving you well in the bedroom soon ... you'll be making a man of him ... with an extra big penis he'll be so proud of ... building up his sexual staying power ... strengthening the love for his mother ... handled well, he'll become ... a great little stud Margot."

Her ideas made my mind dizzy with lust.

Iris then got out of bed and went to her wardrobe. She was busy with something.

Then she came and stood by me. Her hardened nipples peeked through a studded black-leather halter.

Strapped around her hips was something I'd never seen before.

She was wearing a large shiny black dildo!

My heart thumped in both terror and excitement.

But I also saw her hand held a black leather strap and in a trice she had my arm in a lock from which I could not move.

"No Iris please don't..." I began.

But pulling away the duvet she positioned me laid face down, my rear-end up.

"Right my girl. I'm giving you a short flogging before I fuck you.

It helps me get in the mood. She chuckled.

I groaned, yet my cunt was wet with anticipation.

Then over her shoulder she called to someone,

"OK Guy you can come in now."

Horrified I looked up to see my son step into the room; ready to watch!

"No Guy!" I shrieked.

Guy glanced at me with guilt but it was gone from my mind that instant.

The pain came as a shock.

THWACK!!

First the sound of it smacking into my flesh; then the intense stinging pain.

I shrieked with shock.

Then came the next stroke; and the next; ever nearer my vagina.

I was sobbing fitfully now as Iris spat out spiteful curses on me.

Then it suddenly cease as she moved to straddled my ass.

One hand grabbed my hair while her fingers prepared my cunt for the dildo.

Within a trice she had humped it's full length into me.

It felt gross and intrusive inside me.

I lifted my face and again caught a glimpse of Guy.

He was masturbating as he watched!!

I felt a wave of humiliation wash over me.

How had this happened?

Iris began to ride me with tantalising motion that was clipping my clitoris.

The initial pain turned into pleasure; I began sweating with sexual excitement.

I was ready to climax but Iris had other ideas.

She withdrew the dildo from my snatch and I cried out in frustration.

I felt helpless and emotionly stranded.

"Please!" I begged."

Iris smirk at me and turned to my son.

"Ready to make yourself useful Guy!" she snapped.

Grabbing my hair as a bridle she remounted; riding me hard to release my climax.

Just as I did so my head was wrenched to face Guy's cock.

He forced it into my mouth; grunting while he shot his load.

Shamefully I had to swallow.

Iris stroked Guy's head lovingly.

"Good Boy!" she soothed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.