Stud Maker
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Jaded Lady

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom. As a lone parent she is torn between her natural urges and being a respectable mother. But it leads her to another world of SUB-DOM Lesbian-love and even horse- sex when she enters Iris's upper-class ways in leafy Hampshire: England. A measured yarn that hopes to entertain its reader. Thanks : J L

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   BiSexual   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

As I lay back in bed with my eyes closed, frigging and fantasising on Madam Margot's deeds, a voice startled me.

"I can guess it was OK then?" she giggled softly.

Iris had just finished in the bathroom; looking ravishing in a short night-shirt.

"Oh ... Iris ... yes it went well; I think, " I said sheepishly.

"I just looked in to check your OK and I could see you were ... well ... sorry."

She turned to leave. " No, please don't go." I pleaded.

Lifting the duvet aside I asked, " Please, ... will you join me for a while?"

She giggled gregariously and hopped in beside me; replacing the duvet over our heads; like naughty teenagers.

Her skin felt divine against mine and then her hand explored my waist. My own hand responded in kind.

Our bodies came together in embrace; our first kiss deep and hungry. Silently we franticly explored each other.

Then came soft crys and sobs; fingers seeking out each other's clitoris.

Then her head was down between my thighs and her teeth began chewing into me. My mind went delirious; I guess I fainted in ecstasy.


I awoke to find the sun well up and myself alone.

Last nights activities had certainly given me a good nights sleep.

As I showered I gleefully pondered on my new sex-life.

I couldn't think what was more exciting. Guy or Iris. Male or female!

What I did with Guy was the kind of fantasy that many Mom's around the world probably toyed with, while having a quickie at home in the afternoon.

But what I did with Iris in bed last night came as a shock to me; that I would respond to another woman so hard sexually.

I was discovering things about my hidden self.

Back in the guest room I noticed I had been left an outfit to wear; comprising a pretty top, tennis skirt and trainers.

It was sweet of Iris and we were both a size ten.

Downstairs on the kitchen table was a breakfast waiting for me.

I ate ravenously.

Wandering into the yard I saw Iris leading her horse into the stable.

I felt a pang of guilt.

Here was I, just sauntering out from breakfast and she had been on a morning ride.

"Good morning!" she called; gleefull at seeing me in the short tennis skirt.

I called back and joined her at the stable.

"Hi, are you the new stable girl?" she laughed, She was unharnessing her horse as she chatted on about Pablo,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.