Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A special group of young people are chosen to, of all things, save the world. Why were they chosen? They chose to fight when no one else would. Who chose them? Well that's where it gets complicated... it was an alien. Inspired by the story Bait and Switch, this is the story of the Terra Warriors, six teens ready to put it all on the line to fight as the heroes of our planet, just like the ones they loved on Television.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Transformation   War  

The president of the United States sits behind his desk signing off and reading documents, with his secretary of state, secretary of defense, and secretary of homeland security, sitting in chairs in front of his desk. It has been a long morning with much debate among the four of them on how to handle the situation with the Alien attacks. Without being able to find the base, it is unlikely a military strike can occur, and the Secretary of Homeland Security is urging the president to call back the troops from foreign soil to handle the problem in a more permanent matter. Joshua appears behind the three secretaries in a glow of purple light. He's in his full Terra Warrior uniform, minus the helmet and sword. He isn't in his fully transformed state which normally requires the Egg of Ares either, but he hasn't used that transformation since the battle with Monarch nearly a month ago.

"Mr. President." Joshua says.

"Ah, the hero has arrived." The President says.

"My name is Joshua Maximus. I am the leader of the Terra Warriors." Joshua says as the secretaries turn to look at him.

"I know who you are, and if you allow me to welcome you, and your guest to the White House, we're honored to have such a hero among us." The President says.

"Mr. President, the honor is ours, but to matters at hand. As you know, for some time now, I've been fighting these Aliens and their Cybots. You must realize that I have technology at my disposal that the normal population does not." Joshua says.

"I could tell that much by your entrance alone, but what are you getting at?" The President asks.

"Saitx, this pregnant girl, who accompanied me, is the source of the technology that my team and I use. She is also an alien, but one that is on our side." Joshua says.

"She looks just like one of us." The President says.

"A simple disguise, I assure you, Mr. President." Saitx explains.

"You speak our language as well?" The President says.

"Now I do, fluently, thanks to Joshua and his team. There was a time when I first arrived that I had to utilize the technology of my world to communicate." Saitx explains.

"Astounding. But I doubt that this is all the two of you have to share with me." The President says.

"You are insightful, Mr. President. No, I came here to barter a proposal between the Earth and Saitx's people." Joshua says.

"What do they want?" The President asks.

"Saitx's race is the unfortunate victim of Generations upon Generations of inbreeding. It has gotten to the point that their natural abilities have been diminished heavily, and their males can only mate once in ten years." Joshua says.

"So they want what?" The President asks.

"To put it simply, Mr. President, they want to breed with some of our willing population." Joshua says.

"Are our species even compatible?" The President asks.

"Mr. President! You can't honestly be considering this!" The Secretary of defense objects.

"I am carrying Joshua's child now. I am almost done with the Gestation cycle." Saitx explains.

"That's insane! The enemy only started attacking..." The President says.

"A few months ago. Their gestation cycle is less than half of what humans have." Joshua says.

"Congratulations on your upcoming birth, Ms. Saitx." The President says.

"Mr. President! This can be considered a breach of National sec..." The Secretary of Defense protests.

"Absolutely, I am fully condoning his actions. If a former president could have oral sex in this very room, then why not our species help another by having sex with them?" The President asks.

"It is not a one way street, Mr. President. My people are offering to share any technological advances we have with your race to help you fight and protect yourselves against future threats." Saitx explains.

"Wait. Are you seriously offering us your technology?" The Secretary of defense asks.

"My people are offering to teach you how to build it, use it, and harness it. We are willing to teach this to each nation of your planet if need be. How you will use it once we have achieved our goals are up to you." Saitx explains.

"That's quite an offer. Normally, it would probably take us decades to catch up to where your people are now." The President says.

"Centuries, according to our scientists." Saitx explains.

"You must understand though that this is not my decision alone to make. I will have to contact the other world leaders as well as pole the people to see what they would want. We will consider your offer, but how might we contact you when a decision is made?" The President says.

"We'll be in touch." Saitx explains.

With that, the two heroes vanish in two glows of colored lights. The two of them reappear, greeted by Saitx's father, and Tamaya.

"Are you sure that they'll contact us?" Saitx asks.

"Yeah. I'm sure, Saitx. More than likely they'll use the airwaves to broadcast the decision to the people." Joshua explains.

"You have much faith in your people, Joshua" Sabiex says.

"He has to. He believes in the justice of the planet." Tamaya giggles.

"You got into my Super Sentai episodes again, didn't you?" Joshua asks.

"Well, I have to do something around here when I'm not watching the monitors." Tamaya explains.

"Have you put any thought into my proposal, Joshua?" Sabiex asks.

"I'm still thinking it over." Joshua says.

"Oh, by the way, Amy went off shopping." Tamaya explains.

"I'm going to need you and Saitx to go meet up with her." Joshua says.

"Why?" Tamaya asks.

Joshua only points to the far monitor. The monitor shows Hybrix standing in the middle of the park, as if he's waiting for someone.

"Oh, that's just great." Tamaya says.

"I should be able to handle him with the Egg of Ares backing me up. But I want you and Saitx to get Amy and then get back here. We really need to set up some sort of alarm system in case they show up out of the blue like this." Joshua explains.

"Be careful out there, Joshua. He must have some sort of plan if he's waiting there in public like that." Tamaya

"I will Tamaya. You and Saitx need to watch your backs while retrieving Amy." Joshua says.

Joshua taps his chest and vanishes in a glow of purple light. Joshua reappears a short walk from Hybrix, in the park, in a glow of purple light.

"Ah, the hero arrives, just as was my plan." Hybrix says.

"Oh really? Your plan? What was your plan? To die like Monarch?" Joshua asks walking towards him.

"That's it human, keep believing he's dead. Monarch is very alive. He's not happy either." Hybrix says.

"I'm not going to fall for your bullshit, Hybrix. You want to die like Monarch? Fine with me." Joshua says.

Joshua doesn't hesitate to activate his Terra Warrior Armor. His helmet appears in front of him. He grabs it and puts it on over his head.

"Joshua, I have to warn you about Hybrix." Sabiex says over the com.

"That's it human. Come at me." Hybrix says.

Joshua steps forwards, and is pushed back by an invisible force, causing him to stumble. He quickly regains his composure and tries again only for the same thing to happen.

"What the?" Joshua says.

The sounds deactivate in his helmet, and the lights go out.

"I love this. It worked perfectly. Right now, you're dumbfounded, aren't you?" Hybrix laughs.

"What did you do?" Joshua asks.

"I trapped you inside a stasis bubble that I created with this." Hybrix explains.

Hybrix holds up a small black box with a switch on it.

"Yes, Red Terra Warrior, You are trapped. You cannot get out, you cannot transport back to your base or out of this bubble." Hybrix explains.

Joshua begins punching the barrier, showing a bit of panic. This reaction causes Hybrix to laugh.

"You don't listen do you? There's no way out." Hybrix says.

"Why? Why trap me? If you had this kind of power, why not just kill me?" Joshua asks.

"I want you to survive." Hybrix says.

"What?" Joshua asks.

"Let me show you." Hybrix says.

Hybrix waves his arm and a screen made of energy seems to appear in front of Joshua. Joshua takes a step back as the screen lights up.

"As you can see, your friends just got back to your new base. They're about to get a surprise." Hybrix explains.

"What do you mean?" Joshua asks.

"We've known about that base since we got here. Getting you to use it wasn't in the plans, but this will be perfect in executing your planet's heroes. Oh and let's not forget those from Asparia." Hybrix explains.

"But they're innocent!" Joshua protests.

"Hardly. They've given you alien technology to fight us. We cannot allow it. Right now, what I'm not showing, is an Army of Cybots breaking into your base, led by all of our Generals, including Monarch. You can guess what happens from here." Hybrix explains as the screen vanishes.

"NO! I won't believe it! I refuse to!" Joshua says.

"That is irrelevant. Your friends, and allies are going to die today, and there is nothing you can do. You are surviving only because it amuses us when the Planet's greatest champion learns that there is no other choice but to kneel before us." Hybrix says.

Joshua holds out his left hand. The egg of Ares appears in his hand.

"I'm afraid that won't work either. Don't forget, that relic was in our possession first. We've analyzed it. You can no longer use it against us." Hybrix explains.

"What?" Joshua asks.

"You don't think I'd just trap you, did you? I'm permanently cutting your membrane Uniform off from that egg. True, I won't be able to shut the membrane uniform down without getting to the circuitry but, this will do." Hybrix says.

Joshua drops the egg to the ground, before dropping to his knees.

"Why? Why if you had the ability to do all of this ... why take my friends? Why do this to me? Why make me think I stood a chance?" Joshua asks.

"We usually don't like to use excessive force. Subjugation goes more smoothly with planets usually, but this is a backwater solar system with only one inhabited planet, incapable of interstellar travel." Hybrix explains.

Joshua looks at the ground. His eyes widen. He had an idea. He grabbed the egg of Ares and stood up.

"Well, I guess I should just surrender then and beg for mercy, right?" Joshua asks.

"You won't be that lucky, I'm afraid, your fate is to be executed in front of your population when we've taken your last shred of hope." Hybrix explains.

"Well, then I guess I should warn you." Joshua says.

"Of what?" Hybrix asks.

"Humans don't give up hope." Joshua explains.

Joshua looked up at him.

"What?" Hybrix says.

Joshua lifts the egg over his head, and throws it hard at the ground, shattering it. The egg gives off an explosion of Energy, shattering the bubble that surrounds Joshua. Joshua runs at Hybrix, as his suit comes back to life, and his Katana appears in his hand. Though a bit sloppy, his movements are true, and he slashes his sword across Hybrix's chest, then as Hybrix stumbles, he runs him threw the stomach with his katana. He swings it across, pulling the blade through Hybrix's abdomen. Hybrix stumbles back and vanishes in a flash of black light.

"Super chamber, come in!" Joshua says standing up normally.

There is no response.

"SUPER CHAMBER! SAITX! TAMAYA! AMY! DO YOU READ ME?" Joshua shouts.

Nothing. Joshua taps his chest and vanishes in a glow of purple light.

Joshua reappears in the Super Chamber's command room. Around him are pools of blood and dead bodies of Asparians.

"AMY! TAMAYA! SAITX! WHERE ARE YOU?" Joshua yells.

Joshua runs to the hall door and opens it. It slides open to reveal more bodies. He can see at the far end of the hall the bodies of his teammates and Saitx. Joshua runs to them, but it is too late, each of them are already gone ... or at least he thinks.

"Joshua ... you've got to run ... there's a bomb..." Amy says weakly.

Joshua turns to her.

"Amy! Just hold on!" Joshua yells.

The walls start to explode around him tossing him around like a rag doll as the explosives go off, things go black for his vision as the lights cut out.

Several hours later, He awakens, now naked, and can barely get up. His body is bleeding from damage he took from the explosions. His eyes slowly adjust and he can see the lifeless corpses around him. He drops back down to his knees. Joshua begins crying over his fallen friends and love. After a few minutes of weeping he speaks.

"No ... How could I let this happen? I've lost you, before your visions, our plans could become true. What am I going to do without you guys?" Joshua cries.

"You're going to stop crying for one." A voice says.

Joshua stands up, preparing himself for battle, and stopping his tears.

"Who's there? I may not have my suit, but I'll still fight!" Joshua says.

"Good! You still have the will to fight. Though, I don't think you're going to be able to do much naked." The Voice says.

A figure appears before him in the dark, but he's unable to make out who it is.

"Who are you?" Joshua says.

"Really? I don't think I left for long, well based on your time." The Voice says.

Joshua raises an eyebrow.

"Listen to my voice ... you'll hear it." The Voice says

"Joshua?" Joshua says.

"I think a little illumination is in order." the Voice says.

The area lights up again, as if it never lost power. Joshua can now see the person in front of him. It's Joshua from dimension zero, but he's changed. His hair is shorter. There's a scar across the side of his neck.

"It's been a while, Joshua, or at least it has for me." The Joshua from Dimension Zero says.

Joshua's counterpart looks around.

"The super chamber got ambushed." Joshua explains.

"I see that." His counterpart says.

"How come I can't read your thoughts?" Joshua explains.

"I'm not really here. I'm a projection of lights and force fields. I left this program for you in case something like this ever happened. It's interact-able, in order to help you get back to fighting form." Holo-Josh explains.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.