Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A special group of young people are chosen to, of all things, save the world. Why were they chosen? They chose to fight when no one else would. Who chose them? Well that's where it gets complicated... it was an alien. Inspired by the story Bait and Switch, this is the story of the Terra Warriors, six teens ready to put it all on the line to fight as the heroes of our planet, just like the ones they loved on Television.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Transformation   War  

The two of them appear in a glow of purple light. Joshua quickly moves to the computer chair, moves it behind her and forces her to sit down.

"Tamaya, you're a beautiful girl, without a doubt, and sexy too, but besides wanting to join the team, you're mentally telling yourself that you have to fuck me. Why?" Joshua asks.

"I need the psychic ability to join the team, for that we need to be intimate." Tamaya says.

"I know that already. Why do you want to join the team? Why are you forcing yourself to do something you're not sure you're ready to do?" Joshua asks.

"Can't you just read my mind and know the answer?" Tamaya asks.

"Can and have, but you need to say it, so that you can push yourself beyond any doubts that you're having." Joshua explains.

"If I don't join the team, I don't know if I'll be able to protect my family or tribe from the aliens that are coming? I barely was able to fend off those Cybots from hurting not only my people but my little brother when they showed up. If I have to fuck you to get the tools that I need in order to save him, then I'll do it." Tamaya explains.

"I already said that I don't have to fuck you for you to get the ability." Joshua says.

"What other option is there? Wait, you're inside my head right?" Tamaya asks.

"Yes, and I realize that you're attracted to Saitx too, and that's fine with me. But I could give you a massage. We could sit back and talk for an hour or so while holding each other. We could just snuggle. As long as there is skin to skin contact, the ability will be given to you in a short amount of time." Joshua explains.

"And how comfortable do you think I'd be with the team if I couldn't be fully intimate with just one member? No. I need to do this." Tamaya says.

Tamaya gets up and walks over to Joshua.

"Besides, I want to know how it felt for them ... especially Saitx." Tamaya says.

She stands up and leans in and kisses Joshua lightly, then passionately. His clothing vanishes, leaving only his membrane uniform. She looks down to see his growing erection as they continue to kiss and she takes it in her hand.

"Wow, you are pretty big. Amy wasn't kidding when she said it." Tamaya says.

Joshua retracts the uniform a little so she has his naked cock in her hand. She bends down and takes it into her mouth and begins sucking on it. Joshua moans a little at her sucking and reaches behind her neck and unties her top. The top falls forwards letting her tits free. She stops sucking and looks up at him and smiles, her hand still on his cock, jerking it a little.

"So, you did want to fuck me." Tamaya says.

She stands up, letting Joshua get a better view of her 32c tits, and full body tan. She undoes the back of her top, letting it drop to the ground. She then pulls off her shorts rather quickly, letting them join her top on the floor, only leaving her in her underwear. Joshua retracts his membrane uniform the rest of the way. She pulls off her underwear, revealing her wet pussy. Joshua can see that she actually didn't trim her pubic hair as he had known most of his girlfriends to do, but at this point, he doubts that it will matter as she climbs on top of him, pushes him on his back and positions herself over his cock. She forces it to point towards his face and sits on it, teasing at it entering her. She rocks her hips against it a little, letting her juices coat it. She looks over at the clock.

"I hope you're ready. I expect you to make me remember the next hour forever." Tamaya says.

Joshua pulls her down on him, then rolls over the two of them over so he's on top.

"I'll be sure you enjoy yourself." He says.

She watches him as he begins repositioning himself, stopping to suck and lick her nipples until their hard and sensitive, then moving down to her private area.

"What're you doing?" She asks before he lowers his head to her pussy.

She feels him quickly beginning to eat her out, and becomes overwhelmed by the feeling of it. She grabs the back of his head and tries her best to keep it in place, but it's constantly moving up and down, as he licks and sucks on different parts of her nether region. She never expected anyone to want to do this for her, but he was certainly earning the right to do her anyway he wanted at this point. He moves outwards teasing her inner thighs, and leaving her quivering as she orgasms.

"Oh my god." She pants at him. "I'm not sure what you just did to me, but please don't stop." She begs.

He sticks a single finger inside her virgin hole and slowly thrusts it in and out causing her to gasp.

"You are beginning to want it bad." Joshua says. "I promise you that I won't disappoint you." He says before removing his finger.

He pulls her to a sitting position and gets behind her on the bed. He has her lean back against him, and with one hand he caresses her right tit, while he fingers her pussy and teases her clit with the other. After a few minutes she can feel herself coming close to another orgasm. Her second so far and he hadn't even put it inside her yet.

"You're driving me crazy." She whispers.

"That's the idea. I want you so worked up that you're gonna never forget this night." Joshua whispers back.

She leans back and kisses him passionately as she orgasms for a second time. He removes his hand from her and moves around in front of her again, having her lay back down. He positions himself over her.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Joshua, you've made this night so special for me already. I never thought a guy would try to make me feel so good on my first time." Tamaya says.

Joshua smiles before rubbing the head of his member at her entrance. She closes her eyes and is met with a passionate kiss as she feels him slowly entering her. At first it's just the tip, then his head, then she feels her virginity giving way and lets out a small gasp as he fully enters her. The pain is sharp but subsides in a minute or two while they make out. He then begins thrusting slowly in and out of her, trying to take it slow, and build her up for another orgasm. He soon begins picking up speed and power and after a few minutes of that, she can feel him cumming inside her. Her head was spinning from it all as he pulled out, but then she found that he was far from finished, as she got rolled onto her side, and he slid back inside her. When he entered it was like an eruption from within her and she felt her orgasm exploding as he began thrusting again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.