Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 12: Sunday - The New Truth

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Sunday - The New Truth - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

Wendy woke up on Sunday morning in a sweat. She had just dreamed they had been to a pool party and ... Shit it had not been a dream, she realized. They had gone to a pool party yesterday. And they had posed with ... What if those pictures got out?

She was even more determined today not to do anything sexual. Well, she would still wear her sexy clothes at home. After all, a boy did need to learn how to appreciate a woman's body...

Shit, she remembered again that Matt and Andy had brought their cameras to the birthday party. And they had talked about sharing some of the pictures with the other boys. Maybe she could still contain this situation.

She jumped out of bed and stormed into Matt's room. He wasn't in his room. He had probably fell asleep in front of the TV. She always got mad when he did that. She noticed the camera was plugged into his computer. She wiggled the mouse.

On the screen were pictures from yesterday. She sat down and browsed through them. She heard Matt come in behind her. Shit, the boys were making many lude gestures between the ladies legs. There was Tim, positioned behind the bent over Wendy, acting like he was going to fuck her. And it looked so real. You could not make out his swim trunks, and Wendy's swimsuit was so deeply buried in her pussy ... It was hot. Fuck!

"Like those?" Matt asked.

Wendy blushed.

You hate lies. You need to be truthful to your son.

Even though this was a recent command, it only emphasized what she already believed. It was George's lies that had ruined her life.

"Yeah. And I hate them," she told him. "What happens if someone gets ahold of these?" she asked.

"Look at them again," he told her. "Do you see any full face shots of you or Denise?"

She looked again. They ladies faces had been cropped out of the pictures when possible, or blurred when their face's couldn't be cropped.

"I kept the originals for us, on that secure site I had told you about. These are the ones I sent off to the boys."

She looked at him in shock. "You already sent them these pictures?"

"Yep," he grinned. "I love showing my Mom off."

At first she was sick to her stomach. But as she watched Matt scroll through the pictures, her arousal rose.

"He loves showing me off," she thought. There was no touching. Well, only a little during the keep away. Still, it was all deniable, she convinced herself.

"Aren't you going to make breakfast?"

"Oh yeah," she quickly got up. "I have to change into some..."

"Some appropriate lingerie," Matt finished for her.

"Yeah," she blushed.

...

The morning and afternoon went smoothly. Wendy and Denise had to catch up on some housework. The boys seemed content to spend their time watching the ladies clean in erotic lingerie. Both the mothers and the sons were getting quite worked up.

After lunch, Matt broke the new idea Andy had come up with. "We thought we could have a family game night tonight. What do you think?"

Wendy smiled. "That's a great idea. What should we play? Mexican Train, Hoopla?"

"Well, we thought we could work a little on our education at the same time," he told them. "How about Truth or Dare?"

Wendy balked. Truth or Dare. Their Education. Shit. "Sure," she half grinned and half grimaced. The conflict on her face reflected the conflict going on within her mind.

"No hands," Wendy specifically said hands because she wouldn't mind giving a blowjob. She thought she could handle it as long as they did not touch her. "And I will have to talk to Denise about it."

Thinking about it, she added, "We should write out the questions before." That would hopefully keep it from escalating too much, maybe.

"You and your rules. Sure," Matt reluctantly agreed. "But we don't have to share them with each other ahead of time," he added. "It would take away the surprise."

Damn it. But a part of her also didn't want the boys to know the questions she wanted to ask since she wanted more spontaneous answers to a couple of them. And the comment about her and her rules upset her. She didn't want to be such a hard nose.

I need to relax my rules with Matt. Don't be so hard. Let him be a young man.

"Ok," she consented.

"We could get together an hour before the game and you and Wendy can figure out some questions and dares while Matt and I will make out some," Andy told her.

Wendy had reluctantly agreed. They knew the boys liked to stretch the boundaries, so again they stressed no hands and, of course, no intercourse. "And at least half of them should be non-sexual questions."

By the time Wendy called Denise, Andy had already convinced her to go along with the idea.

Wendy and Denise had wanted to put off the game until after supper, but the boys were eager to start. As they talked about it, they decided to do the game in teams, the mothers versus the sons. By 2:00pm, the boys and mothers had their questions together.

A last minute change came from the boys.

"Let's start out with the less sexual questions, with only a few sexual ones mixed in," Matt suggested. The boys thought it would be better to start them slowly.

The ladies were only too happy to agree.

The ladies and boys quickly sorted through the cards and mixed them together before putting them in the truth or dare piles. Andy had several different colored 3x5 cards from a school project. So the ladies' truth cards were pink and their dare cards were red. The boys truth cards were light blue and their dare cards were orange.

"Now that the rules are out of the way, who goes first?" Denise asked apprehensively.

"Do you want odds or evens?" Andy asked.

"Odds," Wendy chose. "But how does this work?"

"We will all put out one hand as many fingers out as we want, not counting thumbs. We then count all the fingers. If you called odds and there are an odd number of fingers out, you go first. Conversely, if there is an even number of fingers out, we go first," Andy explained.

"Sounds fair," Denise conceded.

"On the count of three, we all go," Andy said. "One ... Two ... Three..."

Each held their hand out. Matt had three fingers out, Andy held two fingers out, Wendy held four fingers out, and Denise held three finger out.

"Twelve ... even," Andy confirmed. "Boys first."

...

"Truth or dare?" Wendy smiled at the boys.

Matt and Andy looked at each other. Andy nodded at him.

"Truth," Matt answered.

He picked a truth card and read out loud, "Virgin or not?"

Both ladies ears perked up.

"Virgin," he admitted.

"And you?" Denise asked her son.

"Virgin. I have kissed girls and felt a few up, but I'm still a virgin." Then he smiled. "Hell, I've felt both of you up."

They all laughed though the women blushed. It confirmed what they feared: their attitudes towards men had hurt their sons' confidence and kept them from developing sexually.

"Your turn," Matt told them. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Wendy answered after consulting Denise. At this point, she figured any truth would be better than a dare.

"Why do you hate men?" she read. Fuck!

"I don't really hate men," she started turning red. "Well, I did, but that is changing."

She stopped and took a deep breath.

"Let me help," Denise broke in. "I think ... No, I know the both of us had similar experiences." She looked at Andy and then at Matt. "Just know we both love you very much. We wouldn't be doing this..." her voice broke and she quickly wiped away a tear forming in her eyes.

Wendy took it up. "You know both of us got pregnant early. We had so many dreams ... well ... At least George stayed with us," she looked at Matt, then at Denise and Andy. "But is some ways, that was worse. George has always resented me, made me feel like I trapped him. We may be married but," Wendy's blush deepened, "we haven't slept together since we were married. I know he," she looked at Matt. She didn't want to say this, but she had to tell him the truth. "He hasn't been faithful. On our wedding day he..." She couldn't say anymore.

"Your Dad," Denise picked up speaking to Andy, "didn't even try to stay with us. He took off the moment I told him I was pregnant." She stopped for a moment.

"Not that it is a good excuse for how we treated you two up until recently," she added, eyes downcast. "Those were only two men that only saw women as sex objects. You are two wonderful men," she smiled at them, feeling her love and arousal warming her up. "You are nothing like those other two."

Andy couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

"We want to make it up to you," Wendy agreed. "We would do anything for you." She realized how true this was becoming.

None of this startled the boys. Even Matt knew how shaky his parents' marriage was. He was surprised at the cheating part, and surprised how it made him so mad.

Andy stood up. "I love you," he smiled at the ladies. "Both of you."

Matt stood up, "Yeah, yeah." Then he smiled, "I love you too. And I love the way you are making it up to us," his grin turned somewhat lecherous.

Andy ignored his remark as he reached out and hugged his mother and then Wendy. Matt followed suit, starting with his mother and then Denise. Both women were crying. Andy handed them tissues.

"Now it's your turn," Denise said to Andy. "What will it be?"

"Truth," he smiled.

"What is the sexiest name for each body part?" he read.

"Hmm," he thought it over. "I like several names for each part. Why don't you give me some choices?"

"Choices?"

"Give me some examples."

"Well, for breasts, they are sometimes called boobs," his mother told him. She blushed as she said this. Then she pulled out a list and held it out to him. "We looked up a few names online, just to see what was out there."

"And..." Andy said, ignoring the list.

"You just like hearing me say them," she half-heartedly complained.

Andy smiled. "You're probably right. Keep going."

"Melons," she started.

"High-Beams," Wendy added.

They all giggled.

"Hooters, tits," Denise continued. "Double whoppers, whoopee cushions, jugs."

"I think yours and Mom's could qualify for that last one," Matt joked.

"Hey," Denise teasingly shoved him. She knew this should upset her, but they did both have large breasts.

Both boys smiled at her amusedly.

"Keep going," Matt encouraged.

Wendy added, "Humpback whales, Siamese twins, honkers, knicker bonkers, double-WMD's."

"Humpback whales," Andy said laughing. "There she blows."

The girls tried to frown but ended up grinning and shaking their heads.

"Oh," Denise interrupted, both women getting into this now. "One of my favorite is midget earmuffs," she smiled. Then they are called Pimped-out hubcaps, warming globes, rubber baby buggy bumpers."

She and Wendy stuck out their boobs. Matt started sucking his thumb like a baby and playfully running into them, bouncing gleefully off.

"OK," Wendy said after a few bumps. She could feel her arousal level rise with each touch. "We are stretching the no touch rules."

"No hands," Matt said, even as both of them stopped.

The women shook their heads.

Denise continued, "Two-point jumpers, Bambi's thumpers, strobes and probes and frontal lobes, Congo bongos, smurfs and screaming yellow zonkers."

"Elmer Fudds and bouncing Buddhas," Wendy added, pulling up her shirt to show hers. "Hello, Elmer Fudd," she joked looking at her left boob. "And a good morning to you, Elmer Fudd," she told her right boob.

They all broke into laughter.

"I can understand bouncing Buddhas," Wendy joked as she bounced and wiggled her boobs, "but Elmer Fudds?"

"Think of his round bald head," Denise explained, pulling up her shirt and rubbing them as if she was shining them up. "I like my ladies," Denise continued, petting her tits. "Oh, I have a few more." She talked directly to her tits, "They call you Scooby snacks, Jell-O molds, sweater stretchers, lung protectors."

Wendy joined in, "You're my beach umbrellas, my bazookas."

"Ta-tas, Double lattes."

"Humpty Dumplings."

"Bobbsey Twins, Snow-white dwarfs," Denise finished as the boys looked over her shoulder at the list.

"Milk wagons or moo moos," added Matt.

"Fun bags or torpedoes," chimed in Andy.

"Cow tits or udders," Matt grinned.

"Definitely not Mom's or Wendy's tits," Andy said. Seeing their look of confusion, he added, "Those are terms for sagging tits and both of yours are very perky."

The women smiled at the compliment while pulling their shirts back into place.

"But boobs or tits is what I like to call them," Andy answered the ladies. "Though I will keep some of the others in mind."

"I agree with Andy," Matt chimed in.

"How about the butt?" Denise asked.

"Again, give us some choices," Andy told her.

"Buns," Denise rolled her eyes. Then she turned so that her ass, encased in tight yoga pants, was on display and smacked an ass cheek with her hand, "Booty, Fanny, pooper."

"Then there is the crack," Wendy added, sliding her yoga pants half-way down and running her finger along the top of her ass crack. "Or caboose, fanny, toosh, whoopee cakes."

Again the laughter.

"Big Booty Judy," Denise smiled wiggling her ass.

"Or deeper in is the dark hole," Wendy bent down further, spread her cheeks wider, pulling the thong panties aside and looking at the boys between her spread legs. "Hershey highway, back door, the brown eye."

Realizing she was going further than intended, she pulled up her pants, but kept her ass jutting out and facing the boys.

Denise followed Wendy's lead. "The adorable asshole, bang hole, chocolate starfish, poop chute..."

Everyone smirked at the last name.

"The two hole, turd cutter, rusty bullet hole and puckered starfish," Wendy concluded.

"I like puckered starfish," Matt said.

"I like booty Judy," Andy joked, "but it is much too long. I should call it the booty Den or booty Wen," he laughed. Again, the women's attempted frowns failed. "I'll stick to the plain old ass and asshole names."

"Whoopy cakes sound fun to me too," Matt contributed, "but I am as boring as Andy. It'll be ass and asshole for me, though I reserve the right to use those other names."

Denise started, "and how about the vag ... Ah, hell. Do you like my pussy, beaver, honey pot?"

Wendy continued in a sing song voice, rubbing her pussy lips outlined in the tight pants. "My cha-cha, Coochie, Muff, bearded oyster," she repeated with her hands on her inner thighs.

Denise had joined her, pulling her pants up tight to her pussy. Then, she sat on the floor with her legs spread wide and rubbed her crotch. "You like to see my cunny, cunt, cunt hole?"

Wendy sat on the floor next to Denise, spread her legs and began rubbing her pussy, "how about my bang hole, axe wound, or Yum-Yum?"

"Or my Poon, Lady Business, Goodies, camel toes," Denise added.

"You know my twat is as a sweet as candy," Wendy pulled her panties up tighter and then she held her finger to her mouth, spread her fingers wide in a peace symbol and started licking between them as if she here licking a pussy.

"Mine is a full meal, a hot pocket, and a fish taco with fur pie for desert," Denise was surprised at how excited she was getting.

"My snatch or gash makes a wonderful cock pocket," Wendy agreed.

Andy picked up their list and read the last few items on it. "Whispering eye, slit, cherry, clit, hooded lady, cooter, kooch, mangina, tang."

Both women realized at the same time they had gone too far. Another realization hit them both at the same time. In the past, they would have been offended by most, if not all of those terms. It made their body parts sound more like a commodity, something to be owned, not part of their personal bodies. But that had all changed in the last few weeks. It was arousing to use such slang as boob, ass, and cunt. It was erotic to talk dirty.

"Pussy and cunt, though I have a lot of favorites from that batch," Andy smiled.

"Cunt and gash are my favorite. I do like cock pocket almost as much," Matt grinned.

It was the girls' turn.

"Truth or dare," Matt asked.

"Dare," Wendy said as she reached for the dare pile. "Spank your partner 15 times. Loud enough to be heard twenty feet away."

"Wait," Denise was quick to jump in. "I thought the first round is not sexual."

"Spanking the same sex person is not sexual," Matt defended his position. "Is it?"

"Well..." Denise looked at Wendy. Neither wanted to admit, even to themselves, that it might be sexual.

"OK," Wendy gave in. She figured she could do a few light slaps. She looked at Denise. Denise shrugged and angled her butt towards Wendy.

"No. No." Matt told her. "Over her knee, bare butt."

"It doesn't say that," Denise complained.

Matt looked at Andy for support. "Mom, it is an unspoken assumption." Andy had picked up the video camera to capture the moment.

She frowned and then pulled her pants and panties down. Hesitantly, she bent over Wendy's knees. Wendy raised her hand and gently slapped her smooth soft ass.

"Oh, no," Matt scolded. "I have to get back far enough to make sure it is loud enough." He counted off 20 steps. "Start over."

Wendy grimaced, but then hit her friend's ass again, slightly harder.

"Still can't hear it," Matt complained.

She smacked Denise's ass even harder.

"I'll give you one, but I barely heard it. Harder next time."

Smack! Denise grimaced.

"Two. Harder!"

SMack!! A small whimper is heard.

"Three. Now harder!"

SMACK!!! Another whimper and a slight groan.

"Four. Harder!"

By ten, Wendy was enjoying spanking Denise's cherry red buns and Denise's whimpers were more like groans. Even Matt had stopped encouraging her to hit harder.

SMACK!!!! "Eleven." SMACK!!!! "Twelve."

"Ohhh!!" squeezed out of Denise's mouth. It hurt, but it was somehow arousing, Denise realized. Wendy's fingers seemed to slide to Denise's pussy with each smack before she pulled back for the next.

SMACK!!!! "Thirteen." SMACK!!!! "Fourteen." SMACK!!!! "Fifteen."

Wendy looked disappointed to hear she was done. As Denise got up and rubbed her sore ass, Wendy realized she was next.

"I need a cushion to sit on," Denise complained as she slowly pulled her pants up.

Andy got her a cushion and gave her a peck on the cheek. Damn, she loved her boy.

"Your turn, Mom," Matt eagerly said. "I will use the camera and Andy can make sure it is loud enough."

As everyone traded places, a gleam could be seen on Denise's eyes.

"OK," Andy told them. "Let's start."

Denise ran her hand over Wendy's ass. "I need to find the right spot," she explained. Then, without a warning, she quickly raised her hand and smacked it down on Wendy's ass.

"OWW!" Wendy hollered in surprise. There was no need to tell Denise to hit harder.

"One," Andy counted.

SMACK!!!! "Two."

Denise purposely stroked Wendy's pussy on each hit.

SMACK!!!! "Three." SMACK!!!! "Four." SMACK!!!! "Five."

It took a few smacks till the sting in Wendy's ass started to feel like something other than pain. The idea of her friend slapping her ass and the strokes to her pussy started to take effect.

SMACK!!!! "Six." SMACK!!!! "Seven." SMACK!!!! "Eight."

Denise stopped and stroked Wendy's glowing ass for a minute. Just when Wendy had begun to relax, Denise hit her with five more.

SMACK!!!! "Nine." SMACK!!!! "Ten." SMACK!!!! "Eleven." SMACK!!!! "Twelve." SMACK!!!! "Thirteen."

A shudder ran through Wendy.

SMACK!!!! "Fourteen." SMACK!!!! "Fifteen."

It was done. Each of the ladies tried to gather back some dignity. Wendy gently pulled her pants up and Denise straightened out her clothes.

"I guess it is our turn," Andy broke the awkward silence.

"Truth or Dare," Denise asked.

"Truth," he reached in and pulled out a question. "Who is your favorite famous woman and what do you like about her?"

Wendy and Denise perked up. "Well?" Denise asked.

Andy thought for a moment. "I have several famous women I like. There at the classics, like Linda Carter as Wonder Woman or Catherine Peterson as Elvira." At this, he smiled at Wendy, "Though I like your Elvira much more."

Wendy blushed both in embarrassment and happiness at that comment.

"There is Christina Hendricks, who played Joan in 'Mad Men' and Saffron in 'Firefly'," Andy explained. "I know she is older, but she is still sexy. And she has some fine ta-tas. Of course, there is Scarlett Johansson," he laughed. "What's not to like about her 32DDs?"

The women blushed, thinking about their own 'ta-tas'.

"Heidi Montag," he continued. "Not so much for her personality or her music, but for her looks." He held out his hands in front of his chest, indicating her boobs. He hesitated, then said, "There is also Tasha Reign," he smiled at his mother. "She looks a lot like you, though maybe a little smaller on top."

Denise perked up. "What movies has she been in?"

Andy looked a little uncomfortable. "Kittens & Cougars 5, Anchorman: a XXX Parody and others as well as a lot of short movies."

It took Denise a second to realize he was talking about a porn actress. Then another second to realize he had compared her to a porn actress.

She frowned, not sure what she thought of the comparison. Well, he wouldn't need to look at Tasha anymore; he had his mother to look at. This thought brought a smile to her face. She decided she might have to look at a few of her videos.

"I guess I like their looks the most. All are built similarly to you and Wendy. I guess I like Tasha more because I have seen more of her and she is so free of inhibitions."

Free of inhibitions. Both women pondered that statement.

"I agree with Andy on the classic chicks," Matt broke in. "Especially with his statement about you, Mom. You were the best Elvira."

Again, Wendy blushed enjoying the compliment, even more coming from her son.

"But when it comes to the current stars, I guess I lean more to the brunette population," he smiled. "You know Sophia Vergara and her natural Fs. Or Ewa Sonnet, who is a polish model. Her hair is about the same color as yours, Mom. She is even more gifted on top than Sophia. And then there is Kiara Mia. She is a little older than you, but she is stacked."

"Let me guess," Wendy added knowing where this was going. "She stars in adult rated shows."

"Damn right. She can handle several men at one time. Damn, she is so sexy."

Wendy winced, several men at one time? "What do you like best about her?"

"She looks a lot like you Mom, big chested, a sweet ass, and just gorgeous."

Wendy blushed. She should not take such pleasure in this comparison. It was all about the body, but she loved it.

"Truth or Dare?" Andy asked Denise, trying to cover the lady's discomfort.

"Truth," Denise answered.

"What size are your mother's breasts?" she read.

Matt and Andy gave each other a knowing wink without the mothers seeing.

"32D," Andy answered for her.

"I think Mom's tits are the same size," Matt added.

Both boys knew the size of their mother's breasts; they had checked their bras before. But Andy and Matt were playing ignorant.

"What?" Wendy exclaimed. "You are both wrong. Guess again."

"I don't believe you," Matt scoffed.

"I think we need to take the measurements ourselves," Andy added.

Both women looked at each other. They knew the boys were just trying to get their hands on them. They also knew they wanted to have the boys' hands on them. This would give them a reason to allow the boys a little flexibility without being obviously breaking their rules.

"There is a cloth tape in my bottom drawer," Denise said. "I'll go get it."

"Let me look up the proper way to measure boobs," Andy said.

By the time Denise got back, Andy had the instructions on the screen. He went through a couple until he found the one he wanted.

"OK, you read it and I will measure Mom," Matt told Andy.

"1. It is best to take off your shirt an bra before making a measurement. This will help insure the accuracy."

Denise looked over his shoulder at his phone. Sure enough, the site did say that. Of course Andy had weeded out several sites that had not mentioned this.

Wendy and Denise thought this was coming so there were no complaints.

"2. Take a tape measure and wrap it around your chest. The tape measure should be directly underneath your breasts. Your arms should be down and the tape measure should be snug against your body. Round the number on the tape measure to the nearest even number. If you measured 34.5", you would write down 34". If you measured 39.5", you would round up to 40".

Matt took extra care to make sure the tape was snug under her breasts, a few gentle squeezes were worked in, "just to make sure they are fluffed up."

Wendy did not mind it, she enjoyed having an excuse to have him feel her up. Damn, it already seemed too long ago that he had last touched her.

"I've got 34 and one-eighth-of-an-inches," Matt announced. "Rounding to the nearest even number gives me 34 inches."

Andy wrote it down on a scrap piece of paper.

"3. Wrap the tape measure around your chest, at the fullest part of your breasts. The tape measure should be resting loosely on the fullest area of your breast. Do not pull the tape measure too tight, or you will flatten your breasts and get an inaccurate measurement."

"4. To determine your cup size, subtract the larger measurement from the smaller measurement. Less than 1 inch difference is a 'AA' cup, 1 inch difference is a 'A' cup, 2 inch difference is a 'B' cup, etc."

Again Matt took his time, making sure to slide the tape back and forth across Wendy's nipples. Her nipples were sticking straight out.

"I think she is cheating," joked Denise. "Her nipples are adding at least an inch." Denise had surprised herself at joking about something sexual. She had come a long way in the last few weeks indeed.

Wendy blushed at her friend's ribbing.

"Wow," Matt mumbled. "It is just over 41 and-a-half inches. And that is with me pulling a little tighter to make up for her nipples."

"We will round down to 41 inches," conceded Andy. "That leaves a seven inch difference. Let me read the instruction again to see what size that is."

"Here it is. 5 inch difference is a 'DD' cup, 6 inch difference is a 'DDD', 7 inch difference is a 'G' or F in UK standards."

"Mom, you are a G cup. That is great," Matt smiled even though he already knowing the answer.

Wendy is surprised at how elated she felt. She had always been embarrassed about her bra size. Seeing Matt's excitement made her proud of her large knockers for the first time in her life. He looked like he was devouring her with his eyes.

Wendy had tried and failed to fit into DDD sizes since she became a Mom. She had first thought that after nursing, she would drop back to a DDD. When she didn't, she found herself blaming Matt. Now she was thankful for that last little growth spurt.

'G', she smiled to herself, giving her little, no big ladies a little bounce.

"Let's get your full measurements," Matt continued taking advantage of his mother's mood. He slipped the tape around her waist before she could protest.

"27 inches," he beamed. "I love that waist." He gave her a hug while he was there. She didn't even protest when he pulled down her yoga pants.

Again, he took his time getting a good hip measurement, his hands smoothing down the tape around her hips.

"37 inches," he told her with a lecherous smile. "I love your measurements, 34G-27-37."

"Now, it's our turn to do the measuring," Andy smiled at Denise.

Denise noticed the difference between Andy and Matt's smiles, though she did not comment on it. Matt's looked like he was grinning at a plate of food he was going to devour. Andy's was lustful also, but the love emanating from his eyes took her breath away.

"Lose the shirt and bra," Matt encouraged her. "Your son is waiting."

She shook her head and then slipped her shirt and bra off.

Wendy, determined to keep this night on track, reluctantly put her clothes back on.

She loved the feel of Matt's hands as he slid the tape over her and under her boobs.

"A smidge over 34," Andy smiled. "Have to round that down to 34 inches."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.