Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 9: Tuesday to Wednesday – Lesson 1 – The Toys Boys Enjoy

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Tuesday to Wednesday – Lesson 1 – The Toys Boys Enjoy - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

Denise's dreams were getting more erotic each night. On Tuesday night, she awoke from a dream that included Wendy. It had felt so real ... Wendy's head buried in her crotch, her tongue probing her...

FUCK!!!!

She was determined things had to change. She was going to talk it over with Wendy that night. This was too much.

Of course she would not be able to tell Wendy about her dream. She couldn't possibly tell her how damn good she had made her feel. It was ... Shit.

On the way to the shower, Andy greeted her with a kiss.

"Love you, Mom," he grinned groping her ass cheek.

Denise swatted away, determined things had to change. Yet, as she closed the bathroom door, she realized she had not even uttered a single sound of protest.

Did she really have the strength to change? Did she have the will? Did she have the desire?

When she got to the car, she found a present. A selfie stick with directions. She tossed it aside. She wasn't going to do this anymore. "This is the end or it," she reminded herself.

When she sat down at her desk, she found she had brought the stick and the directions in with her. Damn it, what was wrong with her?

She turned on some music. Dr. Samuel allowed her to choose the music for the office/waiting room. It helped to relax her.

Again strange thoughts started going through her mind.

It is natural for a young man to ogle women. To young men, women are objects to be lusted after! It is normal for a young man to lust after a woman. Your son is a young man.

I love showing my body off. My son needs to see a real woman. I love having him watch me. It makes me so hot. I get so horny I need relief.

I want him to look at me instead of porn. I want him to have pictures of me instead of porn.

She tried to ignore them, but they persisted. She tried to vanquish them, still they were perlocating though her mind. The more she resisted, the louder they seemed to get.

Still, it was a relatively calm morning until she got a text at noon.

"Boobs in public. Thanks Mom."

"Boobs in public? He can't mean..."

It was lunch time. Her coworker Sally could cover. There was a spot in the park where no one ever went. She grabbed the selfie stick and her purse and headed out.

Why was she doing this?

Her thoughts were interrupted by another text.

"Don't chicken out Mom. Have at least three people in the background that you can see their faces."

Fucking shit. This was the last time, she told herself.

She drove around looking for the right place. It took over half her lunch break to find it, but she did. It was a bench with a three-and-a-half foot high wood fence behind it. She found if she put the stick out far enough, she could catch the faces of people over the fence as they walked by. Scrunching down a little on the bench, most people would not know she was even there. Of course she faced a building but there were no windows on the first floor and looking at the other floors, she did not see anyone's face near the windows.

There would be no way to hide her face. At least she did use some sunglasses. Hopefully, that would be enough to throw doubt as to who she was if anyone got to see her.

She trusted Andy.

She tried a couple trial runs, extending the stick out and clicking the remote that came with it.

Click.

Click.

Damn, she wished she had silenced the fake shutter sound her phone made when she used her camera. She would have to ask Andy to do that for her.

She could feel her heart racing. The whole situation was definitely getting her engines running. She looked through the pictures. At least the people walking by did not seem to notice what she was doing.

She got ready for the real shoot. She decided to use the multi-shot mode to better ensure she got a good picture on the first try. She did not plan on doing it a second time.

Luckily, she was wearing a low neckline. Hell, almost all her skirts had low necklines now, she realized. She had purged her closet of all the old maid outfits she used to wear.

At least the neckline stretched large enough to allow her to pull her boobs out of the top. Sadly, no one was walking by the first time she did it. With the camera held out on the stick in front of her, she waited for a few minutes that felt like an hour for someone to finally walk by. It was a couple going one way and an older man heading the other.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. She took five consecutive shots and received five jolts to her pussy. She almost groaned out loud. As it was, it took her a second to catch her breath before she remembered where she was. She quickly pulled her shirt back up.

Glancing through the pictures, she noticed that, on the third shot, the older man walking by himself must have heard the camera sound and was looking her way., By the fourth shot he had spotted her phone which was sticking up high enough to capture the faces of the people walking by. She was relieved to see him looking back to where he was heading to by the fifth shot. She was glad he had just dismissed it.

She sent Andy two of the pictures.

"Wow! Love them!" he wrote back to her. She had to smile at his appreciation. It made her heart and other parts of her anatomy warm. Fuck if she had not enjoyed it.

She did not even fight the thoughts when the 3pm text came. "Upskrit, with at least four faces in it."

She looked around the office. There were at least five people in the waiting room, including a mother and an older teenager.

Turning her back to the waiting room, she was sure they could not see what was happening behind the desk. Deciding against the selfie stick, she set the camera up on a lower book shelf behind her. She looked back at the people in the waiting room to see if anyone had noticed what she had done, but clearly no one had. Then she turned back around, picked up the remote, spread her legs and pulled the hem of her skirt up. If anyone came up to the desk at that exact moment, they would have seen her showing her pussy, even from behind her back.

She pressed the remote.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

"Ummoh!" a small groan escaped her lips. Realizing that she had groaned aloud, she shook her hand.

Pulling down the hem of her skirt and turning back around, she told the few people who had turned to look towards her, "Paper cut."

She was amazed to see that no one seemed the wiser. She reached back and got the camera.

Fuck, there was no hiding her face in those pictures, or the faces of the people behind her.

She trusted Andy.

She trusted Andy, she told herself as she hit send.

"I can't believe you did it in an office," came back the reply.

An office? She couldn't believe Andy did not recognize Dr. Samuel's office. "Must just be distracted," she smiled to herself.

She had to excuse herself and go the restroom to clean herself up. As she got up, she indiscreetly turned on a small electric air freshener. Sometimes the clientele that came to the doctor's office were sick and may not smell entirely pleasant. She had gotten this after one particular client. Now she just hoped it would cover the scent of sex.

She maneuvered in such a way as not to present her back to the patients as she made her way to the restroom. The back of her skirt was soaked with her juices.

It took several minutes to clean up, rinse her skirt, and run it under the hand dryer before she returned to her desk. She realized life would probably never be the same again. She texted Wendy to tell her she wouldn't have to meet with her after all.

She had a fairly normal evening, Just having to fend off Andy's groping hands and enjoying his sexy comments. She did a little writing too. Last Monday morning she had gotten a call from Wendy. While looking through Matt's computer, she had happened upon a site that would pay for stories, sex stories.

At first, they both had been shocked when they read some of the incest stories. But they found a link that would pay authors based on the amount of people who read them. Both of them had been wondering how they were going to pay for all the "classroom supplies", let alone their daily wardrobe.

Denise had balked at the idea. Then Wendy told her they could just write about some of their dreams. Denise had still held back unto Monday night. She had plenty to write about after that.

Writing about the events of the evening had gotten her all worded up again. It had been a high to relive them. After a final check through it, she was ready to post.

She logged on as Momboob. She hesitated before hitting the submit button. And like with the sext messages she sent to Andy, she was instantly rewarded with a small climax when she hit the upload button.

When Denise came out to the car the next morning, she found her long coat in the car. Somehow she knew she would be using it at lunch.

Sure enough, the lunch time message had told her to flash her wares. She had had to stop at a fast food store to change ... Or rather unchange. It gave her an erotic feeling knowing that she was walking around almost naked, with only a coat on. She felt like everyone must have known. No one seemed to.

In some ways, this had been easier than just the titty flash she had given yesterday. She set the camera on a bod in a small alley. Then she stood facing it. Luckily, a dumpster blocked the view from the other end of the alley.

Taking a deep breath, she flung her jacket open, clicking the remote. Damn, it was like the removte was activating an on/off switch in her pussy, sending pulses of joy through her. She shuddered as the camera's shutters caught her. Damn, she had to get Andy to turn that sound off!

The 3 pm text was the same as the one she had got at noon, but with a link to a location. Clicking on the location did not bring up a map, but did start giving verbal directions. When the "You have arrived at your destination" message finally went off, she found herself in front of an outdoor basketball court at a neighboring high school. A group of boys were playing. So that was what Andy's text meant by "show the points on the board."

She groaned.

There was one place she could stand that would have the scoreboard behind her and the woods in front of her. Still, it was extremely disturbing to be doing this with a dozen hormonal teen boys in the background. She somehow managed to get four good pictures without being seen, although one young man gave her a suspicious look when she turned around. After several nudges to his friends, she had several boys checking her out as she made her way to her car. She knew her face must be beet red.

That Wednesday night, the class to be taking place was entitled "The Proper Use of Dildo, Vibrators, Dildos and Other Sex Toys." It was quite informative. Wendy had been designated the model, and the class would take place at Denise and Andy's house. The ladies had spread out all the toys they had purchased, plus several they had bought that day.

"Just show us which toys you would like to learn about," Denise instructed them. "I will demonstrate on Wendy."

Wendy both feared and looked forward to this class. She knew it would be embarrassing to have Denise use the toys on her. She knew it would be humiliating to have an audience. She knew it would be even more demeaning having it be her son (Matt) and her almost son (Andy) being the audience. Yet she could feel her arousal level already rising and she hadn't even been touched. Damn, if she wasn't already wet.

Again, both women had on matching outfits. Somehow they knew the boys liked this.

They had on stretchy black flowered laced teddies with green piping along the edges. From the front it might look similar to a sleeveless bodice, except the opening where the arms came out were cut so that their boobs hung out. The strip of material went from the tight collared neck, curved tightly between their breasts and then along the bottom of their breasts before disappearing under their arms. The strip running along the bottom of their breasts was reinforced in such a way to help push up their tits.

The bottoms of the teddies were also modified so that the hip openings were higher and there was the beginning of an opening at their crotches.

The women turned around to continue to model their outfits. The boys saw the low back design of the teddies, but it was the heart shaped openings over the women's asses that drew their attention. The tip of the heart in the slit they had seen beginning at the women's crotches in the front. The opening widened out so that their ass cheeks filled the top arches of the heart.

After modeling their lingerie, Wendy climbed onto her bed. The boys looked over the toys. Some were still in their packages. They decided to start slow. They handed their choice to Denise.

"This will be a learning experience for both of us," she giggled as she opened the package. "It will work better if you are vertical," she told Wendy.

Wendy changed her position, kneeling on the bed.

Denise approached her with the nipple suction toys. They had clear nipple cups with thin tiny rubber nubs that would press against the nipple. Each cup had a suction bulb below it to manually create the suction.

"Mom, could you put your hands behind your head so we can see it better?"

Again, Wendy complied despite the indignity of being treated like a sex object (or because if it, she started to wonder), and she was becoming quite aroused.

Denise held the toy up to Wendy's right nipple and pumped the bulb. Her nipples were sucked into the tube at least half an inch, pressed tightly against the nubs. "Ohh," Wendy squealed. "I can feel my nipple extend. It hurts but, damn, it also feels good. Wow, that is strange and ... Umm..." Wendy narrated her experience.

Denise added the second bulb to the other nipple and squeezed it. Now both nipples were being suctioned. She pumped each nipple pump one more time. Her nipples were definitely stretched to over an inch now. Denise picked up a small wireless remote from the package and turned both of the knobs a quarter of a turn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.