Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 8: Sunday to Monday – Exploration

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sunday to Monday – Exploration - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

The night of the costume fashion show, Wendy and Denise barely managed to get away without some more major frolicking. They were so exhausted and sore from their performance that there was no evening video show for the boys that night.

Wendy woke up the next morning in utter humiliation and horror when she remembered what had happened the night before. No longer at the peak of her arousal, she was ashamed and a little afraid at what they had done. The women had talked about the possibility of sucking the boys off afterwards, though no commitment had been made. The duster and carrots, along with the licking and kissing had not been planned either. Their arousal had been so great, they had not been able to resist.

If they were going to go through with their teaching, ground rules had to be set or they would be in bed with their sons before they knew what was happening. That was the topic of conversation at the emergency breakfast meeting that Sunday.

"No touching," Wendy said.

"We agree, though we can touch them." Denise said. Then, seeing Wendy looking at her, she licked her lips. Blowjobs. Wendy got the message.

"Agreed," Wendy added.

"It is only when we are teaching them that we let them participate or watch," Denise said.

"Except for when they watch through the cameras," Wendy added. "We still haven't let them know we found out about the cameras."

"Oh, right."

"I was going to say no cameras but, as you pointed out, they already have a lot of pics of us," She continued. "We just have to stress that they can't share them with anybody."

"Anybody we don't want them to," Denise joked, repeating Andy from last night. "Like we would approve of someone else looking at those pictures."

"I wouldn't mind taking a peak," Wendy said as she blushed. "Just to see if I remembered it correctly." Hell, not only would she like to see the pictures of herself, but of Denise also.

"Maybe we should buy two thumb drives to keep them on. That could be another rule, no pictures left on phones or cameras or anywhere someone might accidentally see them."

"Good one," Wendy agreed.

"Too bad we can't talk to them about the pictures that we are not supposed to know about. Maybe we could buy a few extra storage cards and give them an extra one for their 'school' work."

"And we need to be together when we do the teaching," Denise said. "So we can support each other."

"One of us will be the teacher and the other will model the lesson," Wendy added.

"Like a designated driver," Denise added.

Wendy had to admit, she had been quite drunk on arousal last night. "The teacher won't get so worked up and will be able to keep things from getting out of hand," she agreed.

The ladies continued talking about it and outlining a plan. They decided to break the news to the boys over lunch.

Meanwhile, Matt and Andy were creating a few more CD's. The ladies were going through them so fast; it was getting hard to keep up with them.

"It is great we are at the point where we can openly check them out," Andy said. "Watch them stroll around in those outfits was a blast, but having them so close was even better. Think they will acknowledge the cameras in their rooms?"

"Nah, this will give them an arena they can safely stretch their ideas of what is right and wrong. Don't you think Mom looked hot in that Leia outfit?"

"Definitely," Andy agreed. "It shows the submission messages are taking hold."

"Yeah, that and the way they allowed us to continue way past where they had planned to go. You could see the protests forming on their lips, but they let us keep going."

"The surprise on Mom's face when I shoved that carrot in her pussy," Andy said, "Almost made me stop. Yet, at the same time, it was quite a turn-on."

"Guess we might see more open toy play from now on," smiled Matt. "They were still embarrassed about it, but that did not stop them."

"And that last dance ... Hell, the whole dance thing, they had no trouble working together."

"Did you see the way my mom was watching Denise towards the end? She is starting to get the hots for her."

"My mom seemed to be reciprocating the looks."

"This is working out great," Matt said. "The best part is they are not robots. We can place ideas in their heads but it is up to them to figure out what to do with them. That costume fashion show they thought up was great."

"Yeah! And those costumes!" After a few seconds he asked, "I wonder if that teaching idea is still driving them?"

"It should, we have fed them on that idea since the first CD. Here, read this onto your Mom's CD."

Andy looked at it. "Didn't we use these lines on the last CD?"

"Yeah, but this reinforces it and pushes it further."

Andy picked up the mike and read, "I love Andy so much. I would do anything for him. I would do the vilest act if it would help him. He needs me to help him learn about sex. All kinds of sex. It gives me pleasure to help Andy. It is pleasurable to do these acts to help him. How I love him. How special he is to me. How sexy he is to me. How much I desire to please him sexually. How much I desire him."

Handing the mike back to Matt, he said, "Wow! Think she will jump in bed with me?"

"We got a little more work, but it should plant a seed in their minds." Matt picked up the mike to begin his own recording.

For the next few hours, they added and reinforced commands on the CD's.

I need to relax my rule on my son. Don't be so hard. Let him be a young man.

He is growing up and I should want to let him develop into a normal young man.

It is natural for a young man to ogle women. To young men, women are objects to be lusted after! It is normal for a young man to lust after a woman. He is a young man.

I love showing my body off. My son needs to see a real woman. I love having him watch me. It makes me so hot. I get so horny I need relief.

I want to be a good mother. I need to teach my son about 'the birds and the bees'. My son should learn about sex from me and not from some tramp or the internet. It is better and safer for him to learn sex from his mother than from some floozy. I should teach him everything about sex.

I need to revise my ideas and feeling about what is right and wrong in sex. Otherwise, someone else will become his teacher.

Sex is enjoyable. My son needs to know sex is enjoyable. It would make it awkward for his learning if I didn't enjoy it. I need to enjoy all the sexual acts I do while I teach him.

Blow jobs are good and enjoyable. Cum is a part of my son and I love my son. Therefore, I love the smell of his cum. The flavor of male sperm grows on me. The more I taste it, the more I will like it. It is not only good, it is addictive. The feel of cum hitting the back of my throat is so arousing. I cannot help it but orgasm when I feel this.

All sex with my son is pleasurable. Therefore, anal sex is pleasurable. Both my mouth and my asshole are unexplainably connected to my pussy.

A cock in my mouth feels like a cock in my pussy. A cock in my asshole feels like a cock in my pussy. Each stroke is like a stroke in my pussy.

I love having all my holes filled.

Young men like to watch women having sex. They even like watching women have sex with each other. Young men like watching women enjoying sex with each other. I need to learn to enjoy sex with other women.

And so on ... Later that evening, the four of them were having dinner together again at Denise and Andy's house. As they finished up, Denise told the boys, "Hang out here for a second."

The women's faces were so serious that Matt and Andy wondered if they had somehow been found out.

Denise looked to Wendy who started, "As you might have noticed, for the last few weeks, Denise and I have started changing the style of clothing we have been wearing."

Matt and Andy refrained from laughing out loud at such an understatement. But where was this conversation headed?

"Yes," they both agreed, acting serious.

"Well, we realized you will be graduating soon and ... ah ... we feel we have neglected some of your education," she managed to get out. Denise just nodded. Both women were bright red.

Matt and Andy were relieved at where this conversation seemed to be going.

"And we would like to help with that," Denise added.

The boys just sat there, letting the women figure out how to get through this conversation. It was fun watching them squirm in their seats.

"So we decided to give you a little sex education class," Wendy explained.

"But we had one in school, Mom. It was so ridiculous," Matt said, trying to draw them out more. "The books were so lame."

"We know that, but this will be more interactive," Denise added.

"Interactive?" Matt asked, making them explain it more.

"We will show you things ... ah ... using ... our own bodies." Denise turned redder and redder with each word

"Like last night?" Andy asked.

"Yes and no. Last night got a little out of hand, so we decided to add a little structure," Wendy explained.

Denise handed them a list with the rules they had come up with at lunch.

Rules

1. Touching:

- Students cannot touch teachers.

- Teachers can touch students.

2. The educational activities are limited to classroom times.

3. Cameras are allowed in the classroom. However:

- Pictures cannot be shared with other people.

- Pictures are to be stored on thumb drives and nowhere else.

- Teachers reserve the rights to review pictures.

4. The women will take turns:

- One mother will be the teacher.

- The other mother will be the demonstration model.

- They will switch for each lesson.

5. The classes will be held jointly:

- Classes will take place in the bedroom of the mother who is the demonstration model.

"Are these all the rules?" Matt asked.

"Think of it as a growing list," Wendy told them. "It is subject to change and additions as we go along."

"Can you live with that?" Denise hesitantly asked.

"Yeah," Matt said while Andy nodded his head. "When will we start?"

"Monday night, officially," Wendy informed them. "We will all meet for dinner at my house and then start when we finish eating. The classes will take place three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The classes will be held in mine or Denise's bedroom. We will swap houses for each class, " she said.

"Monday night will be a general introduction," Denise added as she turned an even deeper shade of red.

"For how long will the classes go?" Andy inquired.

"It depends on you two," Denise added with a smile. "Which brings us to our next point; we need you to tell us what you want to know about."

"Don't think anything is too disgusting or that we will get mad at you for asking us." Denise added. "You won't get in trouble for it. We won't judge you."

"Can we take a minute and talk it out with each other?" Matt asked.

"Sure, we just need to be able to do a ... ah ... do some lesson planning for it." Wendy told them.

Matt and Andy exited the room.

"Well, this took on an unusual turn," Andy told Matt when they were in his bedroom.

"Yeah, tell me about it. But I think we can use this to our advantage." Matt reasoned.

"So what should we ask for, how to fuck a woman?" Andy joked.

"Maybe not that fast, let's think this out a little."

"So how do we transition into fucking them?" Andy asked.

"One step at a time. Remember what Ms. Leister said. If we push too fast they could revert back to their old personalities. We have to whittle away at their rules. First, we get them to break the 'no touching' rule. We will have to work at it from there."

"So what should we ask for?"

They talked it out for quite a while. They wanted to start with something that the women would not freak out about, something they were a little familiar with.

They knew the women had a bunch of sex toys they bought and had used. That would be a good place to start. They took the list out to their mothers. Would they be pushing them too far?

"Here it is," Matt and Andy handed over the list.

The boys weren't sure, but they thought each woman looked a little pale.

"This is what you want to learn about?" Wendy asked.

"Yes," they both agreed.

Wendy and Denise both looked at each other.

"Why don't we start with the first two and see how we are doing with then?" Wendy suggested.

"Sounds good," the boys allowed.

"Now, it is Denise and my turn to do some classroom prep," Wendy told them. "We have to prepare for tomorrow's class. Why don't you two find something to keep yourselves busy?"

Matt and Andy quickly left. They had a few more edits to make to the relaxation CDs and needed to come up with strategies to break down the rules their mothers had made. Then it was off to their nightly edits of video and pictures of their mothers. Damn, they had some hot stuff.

When they were gone, the women went to Denise's room. "What toys do you have? Mostly the same as mine, right?"

Monday

The mothers were extra horny that night. The idea of what they were doing was so damn wrong. It would be so humiliating to be on show for them. It was degrading. What woman, let alone mother, would subject herself to this?

Denise's sleep ended with her dream of being a playboy centerfold and Andy being the camera man. His hands had had been all over her as he repositioned her into more and more demeaning positions. Each flash of the camera sent chills down her spine.

She shook the sleep from her head, and extracted her fingers from her pussy and ass. Damn, she had to stop waking up this way! It was so ... She involuntarily glanced at the hidden camera. It was so damn erotic.

She resisted another masturbation session.

After sending Andy off to school with a little necking and some wandering hands, she slipped into something a bit more conservative for work.

She didn't want to give Dr. Samuels a heart attack. She smiled at the looks on Dr. Samuels's face she had been getting lately. The initial shock and disdain had tuned more appreciative and lustful. Still, she didn't want to press her luck.

Everything was going normal until about lunch time. Her phone had buzzed with a.

"Send me a selfie of you to lift your son's day with," it read.

She smiled. It was nice of Andy to want to have a picture of her. She slipped into the bathroom and after freshening up, she snapped a selfie and sent it in the reply.

She was just about to head out when the phone buzzed again. Looking at it she found Andy had already returned her message.

"Show me a little more, Mom."

Did that little pervert want her to sext him? She was at work. Did he think she would send a picture of herself over a text message?

Even while she was thinking that, she had already pulled up her shirt and was checking out her own reflection in the mirror.

It is healthy for a growing man to want to look at pictures of women. If I don't show him, someone else will. There is only one way to control who he looks at: I have to be that woman. It is sexy to have a young man admire me. It is sexy to be looked at by my son. It makes me feel young to be desired by a young man.

Damn if her hands weren't pulling at her nipples.

OK, she could do this. She put the camera in front of her and clicked it. Looking down, she was glad to see that the flash obliterated her face but still left her rack in clear view. She took several more shots.

Damn if she wasn't getting turned on by this. It was so fucking wrong, risky, and hot. Finally, she stopped and then picked the best two, and attached them to the text message.

"You better not show these to anyone," she typed in. Then her finger wavered over the send button. How could she do this?

Her finger slowly lowered. Her arousal grew the closer it got to the send button. When her finger touched it, a small climax rippled through her.

"Fuck," she thought.

She cleaned up and went back to work.

Then, at 2:00pm, she got another text.

"Send me another. Your son wants to see what you have under your skirt."

Damn it! How could he ask her to do something like that? Still, she found herself making her way to the restroom.

Once in the restroom, she went into the stall and pulled down her panties. Then she squatted in order to get the phone camera to the right position, aiming it up her skirt.

Fuck, it was erotic doing this.

It took her several shots to get the right position. Her legs had to be fairly spread apart to do this. Fuck, she was moist.

"I bet he would like to see more than this," she smiled to herself. Her free hand slid down to her pussy and she spread her lips. One finger slid in. Still, her other hand kept clicking shots, recording the hole process.

Fuck, she needed to stop this now.

She quickly chose five shots that showed various stages of her exhibition. Exhibition. The thought of Andy looking lustily at these phots was intoxicating. She quickly hit send before she chickened out. A surprising jolt of pleasure rushed through her as she did.

Damn, this had to stop!

She was glad that was the last text she received from Andy for rest of the day.

Dinner was almost rushed at Denise's house that evening. Both women were extremely worked up. Though neither had told the other woman, both Denise and Wendy had gotten similar texts and had similar experiences. The anticipation for tonight's antics had similarly worked up the boys.

So it was with little surprise that the conversation was kept to a minimum. Almost immediately after supper, the two women made a bee line for Denise's bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, Wendy's voice called for the boys to come. "Class is in session," she hollered.

"What have we got ourselves into?" Denise wondered. They were both dressed in matching black with purple lace corsets, fishnet stockings, black high heeled shoes, and elbow length silk gloves. They left off any panties; this was sex education after all. The uniformity of their outfits gave them comfort.

Both of them stood at attention with their feet about two feet apart and their hands clasped together behind their backs. They were very nervous as the boys came in. Denise couldn't help but glance to where she knew the camera was hidden. She was sure she could see a slight red glow.

"Wow!" Matt said. "Those are hot outfits."

"We thought we would let you look before we begin," Wendy said. "Remember, no touching."

Then, each lady put one of her feet on the chair that was between them.

Each of the boys started with their own mothers.

"I love the sci-fi shoulder pads," Andy said. The corsets were open topped but with straps starting toward the back crossed under their armpits to the front and continued up and over their shoulders, widening from their initial one inch width until they were about eight-inches wide, looking like warrior shoulder pads. They continued back and crossing over between their shoulder blades before attaching to the back top of the corset with a two inch gap between them.

"It helps you with your posture," Matt joked.

The straps did force their shoulders out and their tits forward, Denise thought.

It had been one thing to start being more covered up at the party last night and slowly exposing more as the night moved on, but this was extremely unnerving. She felt like a piece of meat for her son ... her son ... her son was checking her out. Damn, it suddenly was very hot in the room.

Andy examined his mother's tits. Pussy, boobs, tits, when had she started calling them that?

"I loved sucking on them," Andy told her. Shit, that made her horny.

"Do you remember when you used to nurse me?" Matt asked his Mom.

Damn, why did he have to say that? It brought how wrong this was to the forefront. The taboo of it also made her excitement rise.

As Andy got down to get a closer look at her pussy, Denise could feel his breath on her inner thighs.

"Are they always so moist?" Andy asked in mock innocence.

"Only when they are aroused," Denise blushed in humiliation.

"So you are aroused?"

"Yes," she admitted in a strained and embarrassed voice.

"You too, Mom?" she heard Matt ask Wendy.

"Yes," she heard an equally strained voice respond.

"Could you spread yourself a little?" Matt asked his Mom.

"This is just a viewing session, remember."

Matt groaned in disappointment.

"We better start," Wendy said as she put her foot back down on the floor. "I am the teacher tonight."

Denise followed suit, then went to lay on her bed.

"Tonight, we thought 'erogenous zones' would be a good introductory class," Wendy started.

Both boys nodded.

"With that, I have to issue a disclaimer," Wendy starts. "What we are showing you tonight goes in general for most women, but each woman differs. What might arouse one woman might put off another. But the areas we'll show you tonight work for most of us."

The boys smiled and nodded their understanding again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.