Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 7: Saturday – Show and Tell

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Saturday – Show and Tell - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

By Saturday, both Wendy and Denise were craving their son's cum. Neither had told the other what had been going on that week, but all their food tasted like it was seasoned with the boys' cum. In reality, only a small portion of it was, but their minds filled in the blanks.

The women spent the afternoon running around to several adult costume shops and lingerie stores getting supplies. Then, both of them went to Wendy's house to prepare a combined family meal. It wasn't until six-thirty that they were finishing up dinner.

"Matt, could you and Andy clean up? " Wendy asked. "Denise and I need to get your surprise set up."

"Sure," the boys agreed.

"And move the coffee table out of the living room and anything else on the floor except the couch, including the area rug. Roll in up and put it in your bedroom for now."

"OK."

"And close the shades," Denise added as she followed Wendy.

Fifteen minute later, the two women emerged from the bedroom. Both had on long black capes with red linings that covered them from neck to ankles.

"As you know, Halloween is coming up," Wendy began, "and we thought we could model some costumes for you and let us know what you like. Wouldn't that be fun?"

"Yes," both boys agreed.

"There are a few rules though," Denise started, looking sternly at the boys. "Whatever happens here, remains here."

"Yep."

"No touching," Wendy added.

"And no moving off the couch," Denise finished.

"OK."

Denise went over and turned on some music, more swanky than normal.

Wendy turned around and donned on a brown cowboy hat. Then she started to sway her hips. It was quite sexy to watch those hips sway the cape back and forth. After a minute of this, she threw back her cape with a passionate swing of her arms, revealing a cowgirl outfit underneath. An electric blue cotton top was stretched to its limits over her massive chest. The outlines of her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. Two silk bandoliers criss cossed her chest, pushing up and enhancing her breasts. Instead of bullets, colorful lipsticks were in the bandoliers. Two holdsters on her hips held what looked like water guns. A short tassled slik mini skirt made to look like suede enclosed her ass. When she moved, the electric blue thong panties could be easily seen through the tassles. And sway she did.

On her legs she wore a pair of thigh high light brown 'fuck-me' boots with thigh-high electric blue stockings peaking out the top. These were held up by matching garter straps that ran up the back.

Wendy couldn't believe she was going through with this. She felt naked in front of them, more than naked. She turned around, just inches from them, bent over and wiggled her ass. The boys got a great view of it.

When Wendy heard the click of cameras she turned around.

"Hey, none of that," she told them.

"Come on, just for the memory," Matt pleaded.

"We promise we won't show it to anyone you don't want us to," Andy added.

The two women looked at each other. Hell, the boys had way more revealing pictures of them. The only difference was that now the woman were obviously willing participants. Denise gave a little nod and Wendy just smiled.

"No sharing those pictures," she told them.

"To anyone you don't want us to," Matt added.

"Like we can share them with each other and with you," Andy explained.

"That's OK," Wendy and Denise agreed. Like they would ever agree to share them with anyone else.

And the dancing resumed. Wendy bent forward, jiggling her tits. She could feel her hair brush over the top of the boys' heads. She was sure they were getting a good view.

Click. It seemed like every ten seconds one of them was snapping a picture. It was driving her wild.

After ten minutes of this, she turned to them and told them, "You might want to put your phones to the side."

Not understanding, but not wanting to miss anything, they set them on the table. That was when Wendy drew and fired at them with her water pistols.

"Hey," they cried.

"It looked like you were getting a little hot," Wendy told them.

They started to get up when Denise yelled, "Remember the rules! You can't leave the couch." Then, "Catch," Denise hollered.

As the boys turned towards Denise, she tossed them two supersoakers. They grabbed them and hosed Wendy down.

"Hey, I am out of amo. No fair," she complained as they continued their assault. She just stood there and took it, her cotton shirt becoming more transparent with each shot. Their guns finally empty, they grabbed their phones for a couple of quick shots. Wendy acted like she didn't know her shirt was transparent and walked over bending down to give them a few close ups.

Denise threw everyone a couple of towels to dry off with and threw a few to the soaking.

"Now you know why we wanted you to roll up the rug," Denise grinned.

The boys were thrilled. They had given sugestions of what the girls might do but had left the actual planning up to them. They did have great imaginations.

"Good thing we limitted the amount of water we filled these with," Wendy joked. "They were trying to drown me." Still standing in front of them, she used the towel to dry out her face, leaning a little back, stretching her wet cotton shirt across her rock hard nipples.

"My turn," Denise hollered.

As Wendy made her way back to the bedroom, she clicked on the next song.

Denise put something in her hair as she turned her back to them. She gave them a few wiggles in the cape and then flung it off. She stood before the boys in a french maid outfit, the black maid headpiece slpipped into her thick blonde hair. The short black fluffy skirt ended a few inches below the waist, the frilly lace being the only thing covering her privates. With each step she took, her skirt bounced up, giving an uninhibited view of a black thong and the top of her black fishnet stockings. A white lacey apron hung down the front. A frilly garter belt and garters held the stockings in place. The top of the skirt was more like a bustier, pushing her breasts up. Only a thin layer of transparent lace covered her nipples.

How she walked, let alone danced in those high platform shoes, neither boy could imagine.

And dance she did, spinning around them, showing off her body. The more she danced, the more aroused she became, the boys could smell her sex when she wiggled her ass at them. Just before her time was up, she came over and used the duster to dust the boys crotches. Then, she handed the duster to Andy, turned around and bent down with her hands on her shins, keeping her knees straight. She winked at them from between her legs.

She was not supposed to go this far with it but could not help herself.

"Remember, no touching," she grinned.

Andy grinned back and began dusting her ass, working his way down to her pussy. Then, he tenatively dusted the wet spot on her crotch.

"Umm," she groaned.

Matt nudged him. Andy reluctantly gave the duster to Matt for his turn. Matt dusted for a few seconds and then turned it around, pressing the handle against her pussy. The boys watched in fascination as the cloth sunk in and a deep crevise appeared. Soon, only a small white line marked the handle as it sunk deeper. A small rivlet of juice started working its way along the handle.

"Ready!" Wendy hollered from the bedroom.

Denise moved away and wiggled her finger at them. But the smile on her face showed she was not mad. Matt and Andy made a show of smelling the duster's handle.

Denise went to the bedroom and came back with a long golden chain. She handed them one end, with the other still in the bedroom. As she flipped to a new song, she left.

As a Star Wars theme played, Princess Leia appeared, in her slave costume. Both boys agreed Wendy made a sexier Leia than Carrie Fisher. The end of the chain was attached to a collar around her neck. The boys gentley pulled her in. Wendy acted as if she was struggling, wiggling and twisting as they pulled. The two strips of her 'dress' were narrower than in the movie, the front was only three inches wide and the back was only four inches. This meant little was concealed beneath it. They were able to catch glimpses of the edge of her pussy lips covered by a narrow strip of silk. The material was completely submerged in her ass crack, leaving nothing to their imaginations.

Playing a sex slave for the boys was an immense turn on, Wendy realized. She was enjoying the theme.

The boys would reel her in and then, when she pulled harder, they would let her escape their grasp. When she was close, it became obvious that the red cloth in her top was made out of stocking material, her nipples slipping in and out of view behind the gold material.

Getting carried away at the end of the song, she whispered to them, "Don't lick me, Jabba."

With that the boys drew her close and started licking her body. She slapped away any hands saying, "No touching." But their tongues were allowed. She held her hands above her head in an imaginary restraint while the boys' tongues ran over her shoulders, neck, and as far down her cleavage as the outfit would allow.

The boys saw the look on her face as she climaxed and then pulled away.

She rushed to the bedroom, turning on a new song. Who would have thought being licked would be such a turn on?

Denise hopped back out, looking a little flushed as she stood there. She was one sexy easter bunny. Two fuzzy white ears stood up from her head. A white silk vest/bustier covered her chest, her breasts peaking out the top. A small white silk panel covered her pussy. White stockins and a matching garter covered her legs. White and pink clear high heeled shoes with tufts of fur attached to them adorned her feet. She carried an easter basket and two large fake carrots.

As she bounced closer, the boys tried to figure how the little panel covering her pussy was held in place. Only when she bent over, knees unbent, to hide some candy, did the boys see the thin white strip crawling up her ass crack. A white tail was attached to the top art of the 'c-string'.

It was quite a sight seeing her unteathered ass cheeks bounce as she hopped. Her breasts were also a joy for the boys as they bounced in and out of their containment.

She grabbed one of the rubber carrots and pretented to eat it. The carrots were more cylindrical than concical and had blunt tips. She started sucking on it, mimicking a blow job. The boys clapped at her exhibition.

They especially liked the finale, when she grabbed a chair and hopped over towards them. Handing them the two rubber carrots, she bent over, putting her elbows on the chair. Then she did a three-quarters split, positioning her ass toward the boys. She expected another rubbing like the last one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.