Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 5: Thursday - Gone in a Snap

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Thursday - Gone in a Snap - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

Matt snuck a look in his mother's bedroom when he got up on Thursday morning. He was pleased to see CD-1 in the CD player again. Wendy had finished the second version of CD-1 on Wednesday and the second version of CD-2 by Friday. Things were speeding up, he thought as he dumped his dirty laundry into the hamper.

The two boys were sharing photos of their mothers with each other. The ladies 'accidently' left their bedroom doors open whenever they changed. On Friday morning, Matt and Andy even turned on the shutter sound on their phone cameras. There was no way their moms could not hear it, but they chose to ignore it.

...

Wendy had been utterly humiliated when she heard the shutter sound for the first time. Her whole body stiffened. She had just removed her blouse when she heard it. She almost stopped undressing and chased Matt down for his phone. You want him to look at you instead of porn. You want him to have pictures of you instead of porn. Damn it. He was a growing man and he would look at porn. At least she could control what he saw if she was the focus of it. So she kept on with her business.

What would he do with those pictures? If anyone saw them, they would think she didn't know about them. He wouldn't show them to friends, would he? Most likely he would show Andy. She was willing to bet Andy would share pictures of Denise with Matt. She loved the young men lusting at her. It made her feel young and desirable.

Again, she stuck out her chest as she reached behind her to undo her bra. Her nipples felt like they would pop off her chest. Click. Damn, it made her hot each time she heard that camera. It made her feel sexier, more desirable.

She would have to ask Denise if Andy had taken any pictures of her.

She had thought about leaving the door open at night, but pictures of her with a dildo in her pussy were still too weird to contemplate. And she was not about to give that up. It was a wonderful discovery, an educational tool.

She and Denise had met for lunch earlier in the week, where they had talked about 'educating' their sons on sex education'. To both their surprises, they both were on the same page on it. They wanted the boys to see 'clean' porn. They were best qualified for this duty. Still, it was embarrassing. They did not know how to bring it up with the boys. So they agreed to make it seem like it was accidental.

How would they talk about love making with them? The boys would be embarrassed to talk about it with their mothers and they both realized they couldn't make love to their sons ... could they? They could use a dildo to show them how it was done though. For their education, they rationalized.

It had been so embarrassing, but with Denise by her side, they both had braved it. Two outstanding women libbers walked into the adult book store. The things they saw in there sent their minds spinning. They could not get the sights out of their minds. The magazines with women doing women, men doing women, two and even four men doing women, women with fists shoved up their pussies. The DVD's were worse, with titles like "Dude, Where's my Whore?", "Forrest Humps", "Star Whores: The Phantom Penis", "Sex Trek", "Sperminator", "Spermicus", "Gangbangs of New York", "Whore of the Rings", "On Golden Blonde", etc. It was disgusting, wasn't it?

Wendy's eyes bulged at the toys they saw. There were handcuffs, whips, ropes or nipple clips, just to name a few. The dildo section was not better. Huge anatomically correct huge cocks, clear ones, double dongs, vibrators, and the list went on. There were a few dildos that were as big as softball bats. Who could believe something like that could fit in a woman? Then she saw the anal dildos and butt plugs. She shuddered with disgust. It was disgusting, wasn't it?

The lingerie was much riskier that she had ever seen. She had never heard of a c-string that was basically a 'C' shaped spring that held a panel of cloth over your vag ... pussy and the other end crept up your ass. Then there were bras with holes cut out for the nipples, others which had tear away panels or zippers.

Wendy wanted to bolt, but she and Denise were determined to do this for their boys. The boys had seen worse on the internet, she was sure.

In the end, they found just the right dildo ... or three ... and a vibrator ... and some lingerie to buy. Well, they each had gotten a thinner black dildo, not sure what they would use it for. As they left, Wendy caught an image of tow hussies in a nearby isle. To her horror, she realized it was her and Denise's reflection in a mirror. They were wearing mini-skirts, wide neck blouses, fishnet stockings and high heels, with the occasional flash of the garters under the hem of their skirts. Maybe they weren't so out of place.

The only thing better would be a cock ... a penis.

All this was going through Wendy's mind as she finished up some household chores before going out shopping with Denise. They had decided to pick up a few more outfits to try on for the boys during the next weekend.

She was picking up the laundry when she smelled it. It definitely was the smell of male cum. Though that might have disgusted her before, it seemed to draw her now. It was a part of Matt and she loved Matt. Therefore, she reasoned she should love the smell of his cum. It was heavenly.

Several pairs of Matt's underwear were wadded together. She couldn't help herself as she held them up to her nose, such a heavenly aroma. She wondered if all these were from him masturbating to pictures of her. One of them was still moist. It must be from that morning.

She knew it was a repulsive thing to do, but she had to know. She stuck out her tongue and licked a damp spot, quickly pulling her tongue back. Bitter and salty were her fist thoughts. It did come from Matt, therefore she should like it. She had to try another taste. Once you got past the initial and shocking idea, it wasn't bad. A part of her even liked it, enough so that she took a longer taste. For the next ten minutes she sucked his underwear clean. She reluctantly threw it in the wash when she was done.

"That was sick. That was a perverted thing to do. That was ... tasty," she smiled to herself. "Well maybe not tasty, but it was a flavor that grows on you. Tongue cleaned instead of hand cleaned," she joked to herself.

She was tempted to try another pair, but she would never get anything done if she did. However, she did keep one pair out, just to keep smelling it.

She walked carefully down the hall, afraid her tight Lycra mini-skirt would ride up around her waist. Only seeing how pleased, and lustfully, Matt looked at her convinced her to keep it on.

"See you this evening," she gave him a big kiss on the lips before leaving. Now all she just had to do was make it through the shopping trip without showing all her wares.

When she got home, Matt was out. She decided to check Matt's computer again. Turning the PC on, she was drawn to a folder on his desktop that said 'Capture'. Were there bondage pictures in there? He wasn't so stupid to leave it on his desktop, was he?

She was almost disappointed to see it was just a program that had three icons, a movie reel, a computer screen, and a circular two headed arrow. Porn movies?

She clicked it. A picture filled up three-quarters of the screen. It showed an image of an empty bedroom. It was fairly dark, with only a little light coming from another room. She thought she recognized the bed ... It was her bedroom!! Why did he want a blank picture of her bedroom?

Then the light changed as a car went by the house.

What the fuck!!

She ran in her room and pulled her pillow out from the bead spread. She turned her lights on and then went back into Matt's bedroom.

Sure enough, it was a live video feed of her room.

She looked at it for a while to determine the angle. Then, going back to her room, she looked around trying to spot it. Then she grabbed a chair and looked on top of her armoire she had inherited from her grandmother. It had to be up here. There were several shoe boxes up there full of mementoes. Tucked between them was the camera. It wasn't a spy camera, too big for that. But small enough to be tucked away and propped up with Matt's small gorilla tripod. She saw two wires coming out the back and going through a small hole cut in the ceiling.

Going back to Matt's room she found the matching hole in his closet and the wires leading to the back of his computer.

Matt and Andy had opted for better resolution cameras that were wired directly to their computers. These they knew where to buy and they weren't too expensive. The tripod mount was the most expensive part. Of course they wanted them to be found. They wanted their mothers to know they were watching them.

Looking back at the program, she saw a zoom bar on the left. Clicking on it she dragged it towards the plus sign. The bed flew right at her. Soon you could count the threads on the blanket if you wanted. Shit!

She went to her room and laid out some clothes like she was lying there. Going back to the camera, she found her intuition had been correct. It was zoomed right at where her crotch would be.

Then she noticed that the arrow icon could still be seen on the side of the screen not covered with the video feed.

She clicked on it. Sure enough, she could tilt the camera so it went up and down her bed. That was why there were two wires and a bulky tripod mount.

When had he done this? She remembered seeing some white dust in her room last night. She had figured it was baby powder, now she knew it was sheet rock dust from the hole he had drilled in the ceiling. What had he seen??!!

She closed the camera and tilt function, and then clicked on the movie reel. A black video screen appeared with a list of files on the left. There were only three. The first showed Andy looking into the camera and giving a thumbs-up signal. The second showed Matt fooling around. Then he disappeared from the picture for a while to later reappear with one of her panties. He was giving it a big whiff. Andy burst into view and grabbed if from him, repeating the whiff for the camera. Then he licked the crotch.

"FUCKKK!!!" Wendy groaned, grabbing her own crotch. She shouldn't be so hot and bothered by this, but she was. She wanted their cocks, yet she knew it was so wrong. She quickly shut the video down.

She clicked on the last file. It was her getting ready from bed. Damn, it showed her getting out the bunny vibrator from her bedside stand. Several of her other toys could be seen in the drawer. Then she crawled under the sheets.

Click! The picture went dark as she shut off the lights. You could just make out the shadows of her moving under the sheets. She breathed a sigh of relief. Nothing too graphic, though Matt now knew she had some toys. Hell, Andy probably knew too. She watched a few more minutes before shutting it down.

That was close. She should put a box up there and block its view. Make believe she didn't know it was there in the first place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.