Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 3: Tuesday - New Thoughts

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tuesday - New Thoughts - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

Wendy woke up lying in a puddle of her own cum, panties around her ankles, one breast hanging out of the plunging neckline of her nightie. Her pussy was sore.

As she remembered her dreams she rushed to the bathroom and threw up. How could she have dreamed of fucking her own son! It was so wrong! She curled up on the bathroom floor. She had to put a stop to this nonsense!

Knock, Knock. "Mom, are you alright in there?"

"Yes," she managed. She got up, flushed the toilet, and turned on the shower. She could hear the faint sound of music coming from the hallway. Not Matt's loud music, but one her CD's was playing. That was so nice of him. It did help her relax.

The shower and the music playing in the background helped her relax. "It is natural for a young man to lust after a woman ... It is natural for a woman to lust after a young man ... Matt is a young man..." It was just a dream; she really had not fucked her own son. It was not so bad that she had sexual feeling for him, it was only natural. By the end of the shower she was feeling much better. She was still planning to return all those clothes she had bought the previous day. Well, she couldn't return the nightie she wore last night, she grimaced.

A she was drying off her long black shoulder length hair, she thought about how much her husband had loved running his hands through it when they first met. He would even aggressively pull her head back to kiss her. He teased her that if she fluffed up the top of her hair and put on some white makeup, with her figure, she could be a double for Elvira. She was sure it would take more than that. She wondered if Matt liked her hair.

Matt interrupted her thoughts with a knock on the door. "I need to get in there and take a shower or I will be late for school."

"One more second," she told him, looking for her long heavy bathrobe. Shit!! She realized she had rushed in there without it! She looked around for something to cover herself with. She ended up wrapping a towel around herself. It barely covered her ass.

"Mom!"

"I am coming."

In her rush, she opened the door and collided with Matt. Her towel almost dropped.

"Sorry," she told him as she worked her way down the hall. Her heart was beating a million times a minute. Her hips were swaying. She was sure he was watching her. Were her ass cheeks hanging out? Why was this exciting her? What the fuck was wrong with her?

By the time she was in her room she wanted another masturbation session, but did not have time for it. She realized she loved showing her body off. "Fuck!"

She grabbed her normal clothes from the closet but then, seeing her new outfits, she hesitated. She had told Matt those were for work. He would wonder if she came out in her normal attire.

She would have to change into them and then change back into her normal clothes before going to work. She could do that. Then, she would make some excuse to return the other clothes. She was glad she had not modeled some of the more skimpy outfits to him wasn't she?

As she dressed, she remembered how Matt had looked at her. She loved having him look at her like that. It made her feel young to be appreciated by a young man. Maybe she didn't have to return all the clothes after all.

...

Matt loved it. Damn, his mom had sexy legs. And it had been great to feel her so close with only a towel between them. He saw the crumpled nightie in the corner of the bathroom. "Mom must have been in a rush, she never leaves her under things around."

He picked it up and smelled it. "A heavenly aroma," he thought. He thought back to the grunts and groans he had heard coming from her room last night. He had an instant hard-on again. He started to crumple them up and then thought better of it. He hung them on the towel rack with the panties on top. He wanted his mother to know he had looked at them.

After the shower, as he was eating breakfast, he schemed a way of having his mother take him to school. He wanted to show her off to his classmates. But how?

...

Wendy found her resolve dissolve under Matt's continued attention and the relaxing music in the background. By the time Matt was leaving to school, she had decided that what had happened was not so bad at all. She was getting used to Matt's stares. She was enjoying his gaze. She unbuttoned a button on her blouse.

"I have to go Mom," Matt hollered heading for the front door.

"Not without a hug," she told him as she caught up with him at the door.

She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed. His return hug sent tingles of pleasure down her spine. He was so good. He was such a man. Why had she stopped hugging him? She loved being in his arms.

He kissed her forehead as he broke the embrace. It was all she could do not to turn her head so he would kiss her lips.

"See you tonight," he called.

She was heading to her room to change back into her normal work clothes when she heard him come back into the house.

"Mom!" he called. "My car won't start." It was an older car he had to keep working on to keep it running, so it was not suspicious that it would not start.

"Could you give me a ride?"

"Sure," she hollered, rebuttoning her blouse. Fuck! Nothing to do about it now, she would have to go as she was dressed.

"Need to go now or I will be late."

She rushed to the bathroom and finished her makeup. She pushed up her breasts in her bra, making them a little perkier.

She noticed her nightie on the towel rack. Ashamed and excited, she quickly pulled it down. Would he be imagining her in it?

"Let's go, Mom."

She rushed to her room, throwing it in the corner before heading to the car. As she approached it, she noticed that her back seat had several bags and boxes on the back seat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.