Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers
Chapter 2: The New You

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: The New You - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

Wendy grabbed the bags from her trunk. She had never bought so many new outfits at the same time. She tucked the lingerie bag into one of the department store bags, blushing as she did so. It had all started so innocently, just buying a few skirts and tops. Then, as each woman tried on a new outfit, they felt the rush of excitement start to burn within them.

"What do you think, Denise?" Wendy had come out to show her friend.

"Great, but you need to unbutton another button," Denise had insisted. "No one wears it like that anymore."

Then Denise had come out, "How does it look?"

"Sexy," and it was. It was two inches shorter than the one Wendy had tried. And Denise's cleavage was on display. The heels finished the outfit off. Being competitive, the ladies kept trying to subtly outdo each other.

Things went down and up. The blouse tops plunged down, and skirts rose up. There were several outfits Wendy knew she would never wear in public. A tight Lycra blend that barely covered her ass cheeks, and a top she would not be able to wear a bra with because it plunged so low. Those, along with some Lycra shorts she thought she would wear around the house. Now, having some time to calm down, she doubted they would ever see the light of day again.

The clothes shopping led both ladies to shoe shopping. The flat soles gave way to heels and even a pair of black leather knee high boots. And new lingerie was needed too so that panty lines would not show when they wore their tight skirts. New bras were also purchased to help show off their cleavage better.

Wendy wiggled a little feeling the thong she was now wearing, a first for her. Her heels clicked on the driveway as the breeze reminded her how much cleavage was on display.

She felt like a cheap whore. Well, maybe not cheap. She had spent close to nine hundred dollars of her vacation money on clothes. This was so wrong. She almost bolted back to the car to go find a place to change back into her old clothes before going back home. However, she then thought about Matt. He had put up with so much of her shit. He had problems with his repressed sexuality, like Ms. Leister had said. She had to do this for him.

She felt a twinge between her legs as she thought about him checking her out the other day while she was cleaning the cupboards. She had convinced herself that the cupboards really needed cleaning, but a part of her knew what she was doing. She couldn't have helped but notice his erection. The thought of him checking her out in the skirt she was currently wearing was enough to get her wet. She hadn't felt like this in years. She wished her estranged husband, George, was home. She would gladly invite him into her bed tonight. Wouldn't he be shocked?

It wasn't as if she was naked. Hell, this was the more conservative outfit she had bought that day.

Wendy took a deep breath and slowly opened the door.

"Hello. I am home," she yelled as she entered the living room.

Matt entered the room from the bedroom hallway. He stopped in his tracks when he saw his mother.

"Wow!" he said. "You look wonderful!"

Wendy beamed. It was just what she was hoping for.

"You like it?" she asked as she twirled around slowly for him.

"Yes," Matt answered, though it was the bulge at his groin that spoke louder.

She walked over and gave Matt a big hug, squeezing him tightly to her. Damn, it felt good to have a virile man in her arms...

Fuck, what was she thinking? She quickly backed away. This was her son.

"What else did you get?" he asked, pointing at the bags in her hands.

"Just some clothes for work," she told him. Work? Fuck, why did she say that? She couldn't ever wear these to work. It would be so humiliating.

"Want to model them for me?" Matt asked as he sat in the recliner. He tried hard to portray confidence. Ms. Leister said he had to make his voice sound authoritative.

Wendy thought it actually sounded authoritative; it seemed like a command, not a question. Model? Does he expect me to saunter out here and let him ogle me? ... So sexy ... So degrading ... So hot.

Maybe she could model one or two of her more conservative outfits for him.

"Sure," she agreed. She modeled three more outfits for him besides the one she was wearing when she came back home. Each outfit was more revealing than the previous one. The last one came midway up her thigh. The neck of the blouse was low enough that the pink of her new bra could be seen in flashes as she moved. She could hardly believe she was modeling this for his son. It was so against what she had told herself a woman should do. But she loved his attention.

Her hips had started swaying on their own as she walked how she had done when she was still a teenager. It made her feel young to have a young man look at her like Matt did.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.