Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 1: The Warmup

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Warmup - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, so stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like it, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

Matt's mother had broken the antenna on his and Andy's spy camera. Matt was devastated. At least they still had all that great footage of their mothers in the bathroom.

He sent Andy a text to meet him.

Matt met Andy in the hallway, and explained what had happened. He pulled the camera part way out to show him the broken antenna. Mrs. Myers, their math teacher, happened to be walking by and spotted them.

"What do you have there, young man?" Mrs. Myers asked, thinking it might be some recreational drugs.

Matt tried to hide it quickly, but Mrs. Myers came over and grabbed it.

"This doesn't look appropriate," she told him with a scolding look. "Where were you planning to put this?"

"It's just a security camera," Matt tried to explain. "It is my Dad's. It is broken and he said we could take it apart to see how it works.

"We'll see what Principal Raymond says about it," she told them, and confiscated the camera. She was half tempted to believe them seeing the broken antenna, but she also knew how teen boys thought. "If there are no pictures on it, you should be OK."

Matt and Andy could only think of the pictures that they would find.

Matt and Andy sweated out the rest of the day, wondering what would happen when the pictures were downloaded. They were dead meat!

At lunch, they got together and talked about it.

"We need to get in there and steal the camera back this afternoon," Matt said.

"Yeah, but how?" he asked.

For the rest of lunch, they worked out a plan.

They had made it through the day without being called down to the principal's office. Maybe it was because Wendy was out of town that day, and they hadn't got a hold of her yet. Maybe they would wait to talk to her before calling Andy's mom, since Matt had been the one caught with it. At least that's what they hoped for.

After school that day, Matt and Andy hung out until 4:00pm. It was still early in the year, and except for the football and soccer players, not many extracurricular activities were going on yet and most of the students and teachers went home by then. The school seemed empty. They stuck back up to the rear door. It was locked, but they were prepared.

Matt had left one of the windows unlocked at the chemistry classroom. Going over to it, they pulled it open and Matt helped Andy crawl through it. Andy came around and opened the door for Matt.

They stuck down the empty halls, ready to duck into an empty classroom if they heard anyone coming. They made it to the principal's office without running into anyone. Matt took out a plastic coated library card. They made it look so easy in the movies. Sliding it between the door and the lock, and pulling back and forth, he worked to get the door open. As he was trying this, his hand twisted on the knob. To his surprise, it opened. The door has been unlocked, and their luck had changed!

They made their way into the dark office, only noticing as they approached that the adjoining office door was slightly ajar and that light was pouring in from it.

"We have to be quiet," Andy whispered.

Matt nodded but, seeing the camera on a shelf nearby, he made his way over there and grabbed it.

They could hear noises coming from the office next-door. Strange noises, groans.

Andy couldn't resist, and he made his way to the door. Looking through the crack, he got the greatest surprise of his life. There were naked people in there. Principal Raymond was sitting on the chair in front of Ms. Leister, with his pants down and jerking off.

Ms. Leister was the school counselor. She stood with her bare ass cheeks on her desk, her legs spread in front of Principal Raymond. Over the past two years, Matt and Andy had gotten to know Jane Leister quite well. Two years ago, Matt had talked Andy into pulling a prank on their English teacher, Mrs. Miller. She was usually an easy teacher to get along with but, on that day, she had just gotten news that her mother had gone into the hospital. Their classmates, not knowing this, had Matt and Andy rigged her chair with a blow horn so that when she sat down on it, the horn would blow.

Any other day she would have been surprised and just laugh it off. This day though, she burst into tears and ran out of the room. When Mr. Jameson had come in right after and asked who had done such an awful thing, Matt and Andy stood up and confessed.

They were sent into the Principal's office, and then into Ms. Leister's. She had made a big deal about it being some type of sexual repressed behavior that the boys needed counseling for. For the rest of that school year, they had weekly meetings with Ms Leister to talk about their problems. Even Matt and Andy's mothers had to come in occasionally.

The first few weeks of this year, it seemed like the teachers were searching for excuses to send Andy or Matt to the counselor's office. So their relationship with Ms. Leister grew more personal.

Despite all this wasted time spent with her, neither boy felt like they could really get a handle on her. There was something about her that gave the boys pause. So even though she was a looker, the boys never entertained sexual ideas about her.

So it was doubly weird to see what was happening in her office right then.

"Now, repeat after me," she commanded Principal Raymond, both adults seemingly unaware of their audience. "You value Judy's ideas. You willing give control over to her. You love submitting to her."

He repeated the same sentence after her.

Matt joined Andy and they watched Ms. Leister commanding principal, "Kneel down and crawl over here."

"I think she has him in a trance," whispered Matt.

Andy just nodded.

Matt took out his phone and began recording the event on video. "This will keep their mouths shut about our camera."

"What have we come to agree upon in our last few sessions?" Ms. Leister asked the principal.

"You are much sexier than my wife."

"That I love pleasing you. Pleasing you gives me pleasure. It is so perverse to be your slave." His voice rose in excitement as he repeated this.

"Good," she responded. "And what about my pussy juice?"

"I have come to love it. I need it. I am addicted to your juice. Can I have some?"

"In a little while," she told him, smiling. "Don't you think I deserve another raise for all my good work?"

"Yes, but you are the highest paid councilor in the system already. I am not sure I could suggest another raise to the board." He groaned. He was still jacking off as he said this. "Can I climax now?"

"No! You can't climax until I do," she said sternly.

Mr. Raymond gripped his cock in his fist to keep himself from spurting his load.

"Do you want my pussy juice?" she asked.

"Yes," came his groan.

"Do you want to ejaculate?"

"Yes," came his tense reply.

"If you don't agree with me, I won't feel sexy. If I don't feel sexy, I won't lose it. If I don't lose it, neither will you."

"Argh!" he groaned. "Yes! Yes! I agree with you. You deserve another raise."

"Good," she smiled. "Now, crawl over here and lick my pussy. Make me feel real good."

They watched as Principal Raymond followed Ms. Leister's orders, crawling over to her and pulling down her panties. They could hear her groans and the slurping sounds coming from the principal.

"No hands," she warned even as she started groaning. "You have become such a good pussy eater in the last few months."

Soon, she had her blouse unbuttoned and her bra pushed up out of the way. Though much smaller than either of their mothers', the boys were enwrapped, watching her hands squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples.

They had seen some porn before, but watching it in person was much more exciting.

Soon her hips were thrusting into the principal's face. Then, her body tensed as she grabbed his head, burying it deep into her pussy.

"YESS!!" she groaned. "YESSSS!!!"

"EMMMEEMM," they could hear their principal's muted groans as he also let his load go.

As Ms. Leister started to relax, she looked directly at where Matt and Andy were peaking through the doorway.

The boys were unsure whether she could see them in the dark office or not, but they made a hasty exit while they could.

"Wow!" Matt groaned as they jogged down the hall.

"Fucking shit!" agreed Andy, half thrilled and half afraid of being caught.

"Now we must figure out how we can use it to our benefit!"

"Use it?" asked Andy. "You mean to keep them from telling our mothers about the camera?"

"No ... I mean ... Yes, but more than that," Matt told a confused Andy. "I mean we should ask her to hypnotize our mothers."

"No way am I letting that bitch near Mom," Andy told him.

"Was watching Ms. Leister a big turn on?"

"Yes, but..."

"Image watching our moms like that."

"But I thought that you couldn't get a person to do what they did not want to," Andy said, suddenly forgetting his first protest.

"Did you see Principal Raymond?"

"What if she does that to us to keep us from talking?" Andy cut in.

"We have to agree never to be in the same room with her together," Matt told him as he thought of precautions they would need to take, "And always to keep a phone on when the other is talking to her. That way, that person can intervene if anything happens."

The thought of seeing his mother in ecstasy was such a high that Andy's protests faded away. He would make sure nothing bad happened though. Just a little show, that was all. She would enjoy it, he would make sure. Damn, he would enjoy it, watching his mother and Wendy get off.

"Let's do it," he finally agreed.

As the boys exited the school, they discussed strategies to execute their plan. They decided it would be best to handle this over the phone. What could she do over the phone? The only problem was how to get Ms. Leister's number.

They got their answer when they returned home. It seemed Ms. Leister had called Wendy to set up a meeting the next evening. Luckily, she had only been able to leave a generic message since Wendy had been out.

"What trouble have you gotten into this time?" she asked. "I tried calling a little earlier, but she did not answer."

"None," Matt lied. Shit, they would have to move fast. He had to suppress a grin when he realized why Ms. Leister had not picked up. She had been too busy getting screwed by the principal.

Matt saw the number scribbled down on the pad. He quickly memorized it.

"I need to get some homework done," he said.

"Dinner first," Wendy told her son.

Matt couldn't believe how long dinner took. At least it felt like a long time to him. Finally he finished and retreated to his bedroom.

He called Andy and filled him in.

"We need to do something. Fast!"

"I'll sneak out," Andy told him. "You can let me in through your window and then we can discuss what to do."

Twenty minutes later, Andy was sitting in Matt's room, discussing how to work this plan of theirs. It took them a little time to work it out, but they did it.

Finally, Matt downloaded the video into his computer. The emailed a copy to Andy's 'other' email account. Their mothers demanded access to their main accounts; luckily, they weren't internet savvy enough to realize how easy it was open a second account. Then they took a few stills that they planned to send Ms. Leister as proof of what they had.

Then Matt called Ms. Leister while Andy sat on the other side of the room. After seeing how she handled the principal, they were a little fearful of her putting the whammy on them.

Matt sent her three pictures from the video. Within ten seconds, his phone rang.

"Hello, Ms. Leister," Andy heard Matt greet her.

"Before you go off the handle," Matt continued, "there are a couple of things I need to tell you."

"We have a full video of what happened earlier today. We promise we won't let anyone else see it if you help us with our problem..."

Matt didn't give her much chance to respond. He warned her that if any of them was called down to her office, at the same time, they would send the photos and the location of the video to everyone on their phone list. After making sure she understood, he proceeded to tell her what their demands were.

"Do we have a deal?" he asked Ms. Leister when he was finished.

Andy held his breath.

Matt hung up the phone and looked at his friend somberly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.