Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Prologue

Mind Control Sex Story: Prologue - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

Matt remembered the one occasion when he and Andy first confided in each other. It was during a junior high camp out in Andy's back yard.

They had planned to go out into the woods behind Andy's house and have a true campout. They had read all the survivalist books they could get their hands on. They each had also bought hunting knifes from the surplus store and hid them so that their mothers would not find them.

Both their mothers had put a kibosh on their plans.

"You aren't old enough to go off into the woods by yourself," Matt's mom, Wendy, had told him. "What if one of you got hurt?"

"We won't get hurt," Matt assured her.

"You are right you won't get hurt, because you are going to sleep in your own bed. And why do you want to go into the woods? Planning on getting alcohol or something?"

'No', he wanted to tell her. Just a few porn magazines his dad had left him the last time he was home. Damn, he wished his dad didn't have to travel so much. Sure, he called and talked with him a lot, but why couldn't he stick around more?

It would be a few more years before Matt figured out that his Mom and Dad all but hated each other. George, his dad, did all he could to be away from home.

"I wouldn't drink any alcohol!" he replied. Where would he get it anyway? His dad had snuck him a beer or two when his Mom wasn't looking, but even that was hard since his Mom didn't allow any alcohol in the house.

"I said 'no'. And that is my final decision."

And so the argument ended. Still, Matt and Andy did manage to convince their mothers to allow them to camp in the back yard. Lame ... Lame ... Lame ... Still, it was better than nothing.

Matt and Andy were looking through Matt's three porn magazines when they heard a door slam. Quickly ditching the magazines, they tried to come up with a safe conversation.

"Did you hear what Mr. Henry said in class today? He said we are going to have to memorize the whole periodic table," Matt started.

"I don't know how he expects us to..." Andy retorted before being interrupted.

"Hey guys," greeted Andy's Mom, Denise.

She unzipped their tent and leaned in to hand them some cookies. The ground was still damp from an earlier shower and the tent was fairly low. That meant Denise had to bend down low while still standing. Her night shirt, though still conservative, had a larger neck opening. This, in combination to her bending over, allowed Matt to gaze down her shirt.

She was wearing a boring white bra, but her big melons practically spilled out over it. The creamy white flesh gave Matt an instant hard-on.

Denise did not notice, but Andy did. He kicked Matt while staring down at him.

"Thank you Mrs. Myer," Matt told her, ignoring the pain in his leg. How could he help but stare at her huge tits? She was one of the sexiest women he knew.

"I know you boys think Wendy and I are meanies, but we are just looking out for you," commented an unknowing Denise.

"Yeah, Ma, we know," groaned Andy.

She left the cookies and plate with them as she retreated to the house.

"Don't stay up too late," Denise admonished them just before closing the door.

"What was that all about?" asked Andy.

"What?" Matt tried to act dumb.

"You know what I mean."

"Hell," Matt said, trying to make the swear word sound natural. "You mother is one sexy lady. Look at that rack on her and her sweet ass." Matt was afraid he had gone too far. "And don't you dare think I haven't seen the way you look at my mother."

Andy remained quiet for a few minutes.

"Hell," he imitated Matt's swear, "your Mother is made to be drooled over. Her tits are even bigger than Mom's."

Matt looked at him, taken aback by his comment. Then, both friends started grinning. In a moment, they had burst into laughter.

"Your Mom has a sweet ass," Matt smiled.

"Your Mom does have bigger tits," Andy retorted.

Both boys were surprised about how turned on they each got talking about their mothers.

Having crossed the line, their thoughts and discussions about their mothers only got more perverse. Their friendship deepened with the shared secret.

They were drifting off to sleep when Matt declared, "Let's make a pact."

"Hmm?" Andy asked groggily.

"You help me get some revealing pictures of your Mom and I will help you get revealing pictures of my Mom."

Andy hesitated.

"I know she has some pictures of herself in a bikini from when she first met Dad," Matt interjected.

Andy looked up, "Your Mom in a bikini? No way!"

"She must have had a little wild streak in her when she was young," Matt grinned. "It sure has tapped out."

They both laughed. Their mothers dressed more conservative than women from 50's sitcoms, little to no flesh was ever seen. What had been seen that night was a very rare occurrence owing to the wet ground and Andy's mother wearing her pajamas.

Matt gave Andy those pictures he had found of Wendy in her bikini soon enough. He had scanned them and gave the collection to him in an encrypted thumb drive. In return, Andy found some pictures of his mother in a one-piece when she was younger, but it still was a revealing swimsuit.

Through high school, they shared pictures of each other's Moms with one another. They had got even more brazen over the years.

This last year, Matt had managed to get several pictures of his Mom in her bra and panties.

He had noticed the handle on his mother's bedroom door was loose. He helped it along with a screw driver. With an adjustment to the hinges, it made the door pop open on a breeze and swing inward several inches before the carpet stopped it. Several times, he innocently popped it open a crack and then quickly left. The first few times he did this, he could hear his mother come out into the hall.

"Matt," she had called. Luckily, he was in the kitchen by then and he didn't have to fake not being around.

After several days of this, she had even asked him to fix the door for her.

"I will, Mom, but school work is keeping me really busy," he had replied.

By the following week, he assumed she had gotten used to the broken door.

It was a Monday and she had just gotten out of the shower. He had quietly popped the door and then waited a minute to see if she noticed. Then, using his phone camera, he laid it on the floor and angled it around the edge of the door.

That's how he managed to get his first few pictures of his mother. Unluckily, she had time to get her panties and bra on before he did. Fortunately, she had not put on anything else yet.

Matt had to admit she was fucking hot. He had to shift his groin to make room for his boner. He had been trying to deny it for the last year or so, but his desire for his own Mom had blossomed. Maybe it was all the stalking around, trying to get compromising pictures of her for Andy. Whatever it was, it was no longer deniable.

He was so into it, he almost forgot to snap a few pictures! He quickly snapped some more shots before she got dressed.

Matt kept this up for about a week. Some days turned out to be better than others. He still hesitated before taking them, but he became a little bolder with each passing day.

On Thursday, Matt hit the jackpot. Wendy was having trouble finding a bra, so she was still topless when Matt got the camera in place. Still, she was facing away. He did manage to get one picture of the side of her breast and a little of one nipple. However, he was too far away to get any great shots.

"Look at those amazing tits," Andy had told him when he shared the pictures with him.

"I know," Matt automatically agreed.

Andy looked over at Matt. "You have the hots for your Mom, don't you?"

Matt blushed. "Yeah," he admitted. "Fuck, yeah," he agreed more heartily.

Matt looked over to see how Andy would react. Andy's concerned look broke into a grin. "I can understand why," he consoled Matt. Then, after a long pause, he told Matt, "I must admit my own mother-lusting."

They both laughed in relief. It was so good to be able to admit that to someone. They still wanted to fuck each other's mothers, but now they wanted to fuck their own mothers as well.

It made sharing pictures with each other much easier. "You can see some of her nipple in this one," Matt bragged. Sure, they saw more from Internet porn, but there was something extremely sexy in seeing your own mother in the nude.

On Friday, Matt rushed to get into place and the floor board squeaked. When Matt slid the camera into place, floor level, he saw his Mom glancing at the door. She had her towel clenched to her chest and was looking right at his position, except at waist level. He quickly withdrew his phone, the last thing he had seen was her heading his way. He combat crawled backwards into the bathroom, closing the door but keeping it from latching.

"Matt?" she hollered from behind her door.

"Yeah, Mom?" he hollered back from the bathroom.

"Oh, I just wondered where you were," she told him.

That was close. It took about ten minutes for his nerves to calm down.

That night, he found Rob, one of the men from their church, at the house. He was working on her door.

"I know you have been busy, so I asked Rob to take a look at the door," she told him.

"Just a few loose screws," Rob diagnosed. "Now it is as good as new."

"Thanks," Wendy smiled. Matt hoped his blush wouldn't give him away.

Emboldened by Matt's success, Andy tried to tweak the shade in his mother's bathroom up and sneak a few pictures from outside. The first night, all he could make out was a blurred image through the steamed up window. Next, he did the same to the shades in her room. That night, when his mother took an evening shower, he went to her bedroom window and snapped some pictures. The ground outside her window dropped off a little and he had to stand on a bucket with the camera over his head to get any pictures. He basically had to snap pictures blindly and hoped for the best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.