Antonio
Chapter 4: Dan

Copyriught Uther Pendragon 2009

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Dan - When you've just been someone's first sex partner, an obvious response is to tell them about your own first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

“I have no right to ask, but I want to learn about you,” Janet said,

“That’s a dangerous thing to tell a man,” Dan replied. “We all like to talk about ourselves. As I said, I was sixteen, and -- as you noticed in your classmates back then, that means I was randy as hell...”

And this is the story he told:

“Mrs. Fisher? This is Martha Jennings, Lance’s mother. I’m about to invite Danny over for supper. I wanted you to know that it was my invitation; he isn’t cadging a meal.” Mrs. Fisher acknowledged the issue. “Well, I haven’t made the invitation yet. Could you put Danny on?”

Danny accepted. Two hours later, he showed up. She had dressed in a blouse and skirt, a teaching suit without the jacket. She wore no jewelry, not even earrings -- only the wedding ring she’d worn continually for more than seventeen years.

“Hello, Mrs. Jennings. Where’s Lance?” It was a reasonable question. Mrs. Jennings had always been nice to him, but she was nice to all of her son’s friends.

“He’s rehearsing that play. I know you didn’t audition.”

Katy had sneered at the play. Now, he knew that this was because Nancy was certain to get the leading role. He hadn’t had much chance, anyway. “Mark and Audrey are gone, too.” If her kids were gone, why was he invited to dinner? “I heard about Katy.”

“That’s all right.” What wasn’t all right was that she’d heard about it. All the kids were talking about her rejection of him. Half of them knew that it was because he’d tried to get her into bed. The parents couldn’t know that, but he didn’t want them talking about him, too.

“Rejection is never all right. It always hurts. Come here.” She opened out her arms. Would he come to her or would he run away?

She’d started the pills again, which would be a terrible waste if he ran away. Hell! She would be terribly wasted if he ran away. Her planning was partly charity, but partly desire. She missed Larry.

Danny came, reluctantly into her arms. She folded them around him. Her hug pressed her breasts against his chest. She was an old woman, Lance’s mother for God’s sake; but he still got a hardon. He twisted so it wouldn’t be pressing into her leg.

“It’s all right,” she said. “That’s a natural reaction. I don’t reject you because you have an erection.”

His ears burned. He tried to twist away, but she was stronger than an old woman had the right to be. Twisting rubbed his cock against her, and it grew stiffer.

“I’m...” He couldn’t finish the thought.

“You’re a nice boy. A teenage boy who acts and reacts like a teenage boy. Why be ashamed of that? Do you want to sit down?”

He nodded. They sat at opposite ends of the long sofa facing each other. Danny crossed his legs, trying to hide his hardon. He couldn’t think of a thing to say. He’d never said much to Mrs. Jennings -- let alone talked to her while trying to hide a hardon. She didn’t seem to have trouble finding words, although he couldn’t see what she was getting at when she began.

“When two people have a disagreement, we naturally think that one of them right and the other wrong. That’s often a mistake. Sometimes both are wrong; sometimes, which is harder to see, both are right.”

“I guess.” He was too polite to tell an adult lady that she was crazy. Both right? Then why were they arguing?

“I think your argument with Katy was one in which you both were right. I was a girl once, and see her side. But, I sympathize with yours, too.”

Danny didn’t want to talk about Katy. He definitely didn’t want to talk about Katy with an adult. But he didn’t know how to escape.

“You are a young man,” she went on. “For several years, you’ve had the physical ability to deal with a woman, and the emotional drive to do so. You figured that it was about time. And it was time, and more than time, for you. Katy is a young lady. A young lady’s first time, her first several times in fact, should be about her. She resented, rightly so, your wanting her to satisfy your needs.”

This had been so clear when she had planned it, but from Danny’s face it didn’t seem to be clear -- or even sensible -- to him now.

Danny was blushing scarlet and looking at the floor. He wished he could crawl into it. This talk made his hardon worse, but that was the only part of his body with any firmness in it.

“So, you were right about what you needed, and she was right about what she needed. If she’s not going to get the experience with you, you can only get it with somebody else.”

“So you say!” Danny saw that sullen silence wasn’t going to end this conversation. With his own parents, he would have stormed out of the room. He couldn’t storm to Lance’s room. If he stormed outside, where would he go? To go home meant explanations he couldn’t bear making. “So, I should look elsewhere. Katy has been my girl for three years, and you say that since she’s a girl she shouldn’t. No other girl should either. I’m fucked!” Lance wouldn’t like his talking to his mother that way, although Danny had heard him use the same word to her. But this conversation was beyond politeness.

“Actually, you aren’t. That’s the whole point. The question is whether you want to fuck.” Teens did have a different language from people, but -- Martha had noticed -- the words they thought were theirs alone never were.

“That’s not the question. Who? That’s the question.”

“Whom?” She could never persuade Lance, maybe his best friend could be a good example. “I’ll answer your question if you promise to never tell Lance -- never tell anyone.”

“I swear!” However silly her suggestion, it would at least end this conversation.

“Me. I’m not a girl who deserves to have the experience about her. I have the bed and the other requirements. Back seats and blankets on the ground are possible, but comfort is better. And, I have the experience. You think you know all about it, but you don’t. One partner should.”

“Are you serious?” She was insane, but he couldn’t leave with his cock sticking out like a flagpole. Anyway, he wouldn’t turn any offer down. He’d been tempted by a stray dog.

“Perfectly serious. Are you interested?” Doing this was dangerous enough. Offering and being refused would be both disastrous and humiliating. She stood up. “Come here if you are.”

When he walked into her hug again, she added a kiss. The pressure of her breasts was gentler this time, but it aroused him even more. He put one hand on her breast.

“Fine. Do you want to come upstairs?” When she started upstairs, he followed her. She didn’t turn until they were in her room, her and Larry’s room. But Larry wouldn’t begrudge her this. “ ... As long as ye both shall live.” She closed and locked the door before opening her arms again. Danny looked dazed as he came into them. His kiss, though, grew more insistent. Finally, he put his hand on her ass. She clenched it then relaxed it. That always had turned Larry on.

When he didn’t think of her as a mother, she was an attractive woman. Walking behind her up the stairs, Danny saw her butt flex like the butts on the girls he liked to watch. And, really, there was more butt there. When he kissed her, he felt it. It wasn’t all fat, either; it tightened under his hand. His hardon was poking her, but she didn’t seem to mind.

Martha began unbuttoning his shirt.

“I can do that.”

“So you can, and I can do my clothes. Don’t you think it’s nicer to undress the other?” Danny, she told herself, wasn’t stupid. Naive maybe, inexperienced clearly, but not stupid. He began on her blouse, fumbling the buttons with shaking fingers. Good! Shaking hands were a better sign of desire in a sixteen-year-old boy than an erection. She’d had to chide Audrey about commenting on Lance’s, and the poor boy tried to hide them from his sister. She didn’t need this event to be as special as Katy would, but she deserved to have Danny regard her as a woman -- rather than as an old lady. She finished Danny’s shirt and helped him with the last two buttons on her blouse. He’d backed off the kiss to see what he was doing.

“Now take this and hang it on a chair.” She turned her back. “Can you get the bra?” That fumble was more than shaking fingers. Had he propositioned Katy before he’d ever undressed the girl? She turned slowly, conscious that she sagged.

Danny was seeing breasts, nipples! They weren’t Playboy breasts, but he already knew that. They were real live breasts. He looked his fill before reaching out towards them. They were warm and, somehow, heavy in his hands.

It was nice to feel appreciated again. Martha was less certain that she was doing this for Danny, but more certain she wanted to continue. Warm hands, wanting hands, on her breasts after more than two years! She took a deep breath and moved her shoulders back slowly. It hadn’t the effect it had had fifteen years ago, but Danny still looked impressed. She finally spoke.

“You should take off your own shirt, now. Kisses feel nicer when people are skin to skin.”

Danny complied, dropping his shirt on the seat of the chair on whose back he’d put her blouse and bra. He dropped his undershirt on top of the shirt. When he turned back those nipples were still there, still available. She’d mentioned a kiss. He went for it.

Now, Martha thought, Danny’s kiss was starting to be enthusiastic. She turned a little to the side and brought his hand back to her breast. She didn’t have to ask twice. He began stroking his fingers along the surface of the breast to the nipple.

“Do you like that? I enjoy it when my nipple is stroked gently.”

Danny hadn’t needed the direction, he’d needed permission. He rubbed the nipple as softly as possible. When it stiffened in his hand, the other hand went to her butt without his planning it at all. He was surprised to feel his hand squeezing her there, but she didn’t express any surprise at all, “I think we’d better take our own shoes off. Then, if you’d like, you may kiss my breasts.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.