Big Time Switch
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Due to an accident and an illness a teen's best friend dies and he wakes up and finds out that his brain has been transplanted into her body. The new young lady has to figure out how to live her life and how much time to spend with the family of her body and brain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

I made sure I was at the hospital early the next day. I was there when Stacy woke up. It took her a few minutes but she finally fully woke up.

She looked at my baby's eyes, "What's her name name again?"

I said, "It's Kara May Tanner-Myers."

"That's lovely." Stacy rubbed Kara's cheek.

"How are you doing that? How can you move like that? After I woke up, I couldn't move nearly that well." I questioned.

She smiled and said, "When mom had you leave earlier today she and the other doctors explained that with working things out with you and that little 8 year old girl who had the brain transplant, Diana, they figured some things out."

I had been able to spend time with Diana once she woke up from her brain transplant. They thought that it would help the kid if she had someone else who had been through the procedure. After all the drugs and stuff wore off she was a very fun and loving child. We still get updates from her and her family.

"Can I hold Kara," Stacy asked.

I looked at Mom, and she nodded. So gently I placed little Kara in Stacy's arms. But I stayed very close. I saw the love and joy in those eyes and face that used to be mine. It warmed my heart.

"Are you mad at me Stacy?" I asked.

She frowned at me, "Mad for what?" Kara made a noise then Stacy looked down. "For having a baby? No. That is your body now. You could do almost anything with it you want."

"Almost anything," I asked.

She looked sternly into my eyes, "I don't want to see any tattoos on that body ever. Piercings yes, but tattoos no. That's my one condition for you if you want me to stay good and happy with you."

After a while, of visiting with Stacy, I finally noticed something about the body and face.

"Is there something wrong Cleo," asked Steven.

"I don't know if it's the fact that I never really saw myself from this angle before, but something seems different about my body than when I was using it." I wondered aloud.

"Don't you mean my body," asked Stacy. "I mean since you've been in that body for so long, and it looks like I'm stuck with this body shouldn't you say this is my body not yours?"

I nodded in agreement.

"In answer to your question Cleo, yes, there is something different with your former body. After the first month of suspended animation, we changed things around to allow the body to heal. We didn't expect this much growth in the body though. And from the looks of it the body..." Stacy cleared her throat and gave a funny look. "Sorry Stacy's body seems to be almost six months younger than Angela is now."

"And because of the constant treatments before and after waking up the body it was able to keep up the muscles mostly anyways, so that's why she's able to move around. So after all the nerves and other things are connected, she should be able to walk around a lot sooner than you were able to." Steven informed us.

"You know it just seems odd to me being in this body with everyone calling me Stacy. I think I should go by a different name. A man's name," Stacy shivered after she said that.

Mom and Pops checked her over to make sure their child was okay.

"See I told you I was fine. It's just that it's cold in here." And when I lifted my shirt and popped open the bra, so I could feed Kara, Stacy added, "So who is the father?"

As I tentatively told the story of my sex life, I purposefully left out the part about having sex with her parents until the end, "But there is one more person I had sex with. I'd have to say he was by far my favorite and someone I would call lover and not a sexual partner or even a fling. I just hope this isn't the straw that breaks the camel's back. My favorite lover and the father of Kara is your dad Steven."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.