Big Time Switch - Cover

Big Time Switch

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Due to an accident and an illness a teen's best friend dies and he wakes up and finds out that his brain has been transplanted into her body. The new young lady has to figure out how to live her life and how much time to spend with the family of her body and brain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

"Is that my old body in there?" I demanded.

Kat and Steven looked at one, another, and both answered, "Yes."

Then just Kat spoke, "For the most part."

"How is this even possible? You told me that my body died. That my brain and heart were the only things to make it. Where all these lies just so you could save this body?" They were silent. So I yelled as loud as I could. "TELL ME!!!"

"Your body was just mostly dead. We could put it in this suspended pod until it was possible to heal completely," said Kat.

"If we had waited much longer to act your body wouldn't have been able to support your brain or heart. We acted as fast as we could. The pod had new experimental healing technology," said Steven.

"Is there anything else you've been keeping from me?" I asked.

They walked to a different pod. This one was smaller but looked more advanced. They pressed a button, and it opened. Inside was a human brain and heart. And there was a name etched into the metal, Stacy Myers.

I fell to my knees. I cried briefly.

"Oh my God. Is that really her ... her brain and heart?" I asked.

I placed my hand against the glass. And at first it was cold to the touch and then oddly warm.

"It is," answered Kat.

"The disease caused a kind of damage to her brain that no normal medicine or procedure could cure. We were never sure they'd be able to find the cure. Hence the reason for the brain transplant. But recently, there was a cure found. And because of the pod's healing effect and the fact that the disease hadn't actually killed her, it means there is a chance the cure can help her enough to..." Steven said but froze.

"Bring her back?" I asked.

"Yes. However, it's just a slim chance. The chances are more likely that we'll only get research results to further study the cure," said Steven.

"So if it does work and heals her, there's something we should tell you," said Steven.

"You want to put her back in this body?" I said with a heaviness in my heart. I felt like I was going to die.

"No. We can't do that." Steven said.

"Why not," I asked as I wiped away my tears.

Kat walked towards me and tried to put her hand on my shoulder, but I backed off and pushed her hand away.

She didn't try to touch me again as she said, "Because your mind and brain fused so completely with Stacy's ... no ... with your body that it would be impossible to perform the transplant again. Even if you hadn't become pregnant we wouldn't have been able to do the operation. However, Steven and I were wondering that once your old body, and the rest of Stacy were ready if you could," she looked to Steven, then slowly back to me, "give us permission to insert her brain and heart into your body."

I looked at my body and the rest of Stacy. I had a brief flashback to after the accident, and before I woke up in what i thought had been. It was Stacy who asked me to forgive her parents and to love them. I have loved them with all my heart.

And in the second after they asked me I made my decision. I stood up with the help of Steven and said, "Yes. Do whatever you have to, to bring her back. Mom, Pops, as far as I'm concerned you don't need my permission."

They both embraced me in the biggest, warmest, non erotic hug since I told them I still wanted to live with them.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to us. We've missed our baby so much. And the fact you still care enough to call us Mom and Pops is also important to us as well." Kat hugged me again.

"I may not know what it's like to have lost a daughter," I rubbed my slightly swollen belly. "But I know what it's like to have lost my best and closest friend. I really did love her too, you know."

"We know. That's why we didn't think twice about you being the one we placed in here." Steven said as he touched first over my heart and then my forehead.

I smiled and asked, "So how long until all this takes place?" I asked with nervous curiosity and fear in my heart and mind.

"We'll be able to start administering the cure in two weeks and then shortly after we find out if it worked we'll be able to transplant her brain into your old body. And then if her body and brain are fused successfully she should wake up when your child is about five months old." Mom informed me.

We waited until it was almost time for me to deliver my daughter before we told my mother Jenny and dad Tom and the rest of the family about our plans to bring back Stacy. They were mad. They told Kat and Steven that they felt they had been lied to. They also threatened the Myers with a lawsuit. The thing that stopped that line of thinking and got them together was me going into false labor. Nobody realized until we were at the hospital that they had worked together to get me there. That calmed everyone down enough to agree to listen to one another.

One week later, both of my families sat down for the premiere of my first appearance in the episode of Lost Powers.

"Okay everyone the star of the show is coming through. Make way she's a wide load," called out Jake.

I took a couple of pieces of popcorn and threw them at Jake, "Grow up, you child."

I sat down and rubbed my belly. It may not be huge, but at least I was no longer flat. I now looked about four months pregnant. It was about half-way through the show when something happened.

I paused the show and mildly said, "Can we go to the hospital? I think it's really time now."

"Yeah right, that's what you said the last three times," complained Jake.

"You want a bet? Maybe you should take a look down there for yourself to see if I'm wrong?" I said as I started to lift up my nightgown.

Jake backed off, and Kat and Steven took me to the hospital followed by the rest of the family. Late that night, my daughter Kara May Tanner-Myers was born. She was the smallest healthiest human I ever held in my arms. The hospital staff said she was the cutest baby they had ever seen. She had the fullest head of hair that I had ever seen. There was at least one bad thing that happened that day. It happened during the first time I was trying to breastfeed Kara. I had placed her to my breast, and she just latched on and started to suckle when I noticed a member of the hospital staff pull out a cell phone and snap a shot of my baby feeding from my exposed breasts. He quickly ran out of the room, and both of my dads followed after him. He had been arrested shortly after that, but the damage had been done. He had it set up that whenever he took a picture it would automatically be sent to another account. And the person at the other end of that account used the chance to sell the photo that showed my baby and my other exposed boob, nipple and all. That woman made a lot of money selling a picture of the world's first gender switched brain transplanted woman feeding her newborn baby topless. However, we didn't find that out for a few days. We also had to sneak out of the hospital when it was time to take Kara home.

Two months after giving birth Angela walked into the living room of Mom and Pop's place. I had to stay there so they could monitor me. They wanted to make sure there were no negative side effects on me and my brain's connection to my body.

She dropped a few envelopes next to me. I finished feeding Kara and handed her to her aunt Angie.

I picked up the letters and asked, "What are these?"

Angela couldn't take her smiling gaze away from Kara as she said, "Your agent dropped them off at our place. Honestly why you haven't told him you live here I'll never understand. Anyway back on topic, he said that was your fan mail. Some of it any ways, and if you want the rest you or Glinda needed to pick it up. And since she's on her honeymoon, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon."

"I can't already have fan mail. I've only been in a few episodes so far." I stated.

Angie placed Kara in her crib and sat down next to me and said, "I guess your character is popular. Look."

She pulled out her cell phone and showed me a website and read off a few fan responses to my character. And some of them, I wouldn't want my mother to see.

She had a proud look on her face as she said, "See you're popular. And not one person mentioned anything about your being a former teen boy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.