Big Time Switch - Cover

Big Time Switch

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Due to an accident and an illness a teen's best friend dies and he wakes up and finds out that his brain has been transplanted into her body. The new young lady has to figure out how to live her life and how much time to spend with the family of her body and brain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

After my wonderful visit with my oldest brother Joe, I spent about two weeks with Kat and Steven. I also limited the sex to help me iron out the details of how I was going to seduce my dad Tom. This was the time of the year I usually spent at their place on the weekdays and most weekends. However, the first day back I told them I was going to need a few days with my other family because I was feeling homesick for them after visiting Joe. But after a day of being at the Tanner household, I realized I had left something at Mom and Pops' place. So here I was standing outside the Myers house as I watched some people delivering what looked like some kind of giant pod or weird refrigerator or something. Anyway, a lot of the stuff looked very heavy.

I saw a worker who looked like he was free to talk. He looked like he was close to 7', and built out of muscles. Big tight muscles. As my eyes travel over him, and I stopped at the area between his legs. And I was kind of surprised I wasn't turned on at all.

I walked up to him and asked, "Hey mister, what is all this stuff you're taking into my house?"

He smiled at me and had this grin that really creeped me out. I could feel his eyes traveling all over me and undressing me. I guess I can't really complain since I had just got done doing the same thing to him, minus the undressing part. But somehow it felt wrong.

When he spoke I thought my ears were messed up. He had a voice that was much too high for what looked like should be coming out of his mouth. If you've ever seen the movie Grown Ups, and can remember the scene where everyone was at the pool, and the ladies were flirting with that muscle-bound guy, and they laughed at his voice, you'll be close to what this guy sounded like.

"Hey miss. I can't really say what we're unloading. Not really my area to know these things." He gave me that creepy look again. "But if you're interested in having some fun later I could give you my number, and I could..."

"Get back to work and leave my niece alone, because I don't seem to remember your job being to hit on teenage girls." My aunt Glinda angrily told the man.

"A teen? Geez I thought that she was way older than that because of..." The worker stopped there, looked at my boobs, and walked off.

As he walked away I saw a piece of paper fall out of his pocket.

My mind was telling me to go pick it up. And I jumped when Glinda spoke, "What are you doing here? Not so homesick as you thought?"

"I have been having these headaches lately, and I wanted to ask Mom's and Pops' opinion about it. And thanks for scaring that guy away. He gave me the creeps. Major Yikes." I told Glinda. It wasn't a complete lie. I had been having headaches, not really bad ones though.

I followed Glinda into the house, but I also picked up that paper the guy dropped. It was a card that had the number for a strip club. I rolled my eyes and threw it in the trash. I found Steven and Kat in their office looking over papers.

I ran to them giving them hugs, smiling as I said, "I've missed you Mom and Pops."

"It's not that we're not happy to see you Cleo but why are you here? We had these people deliver some things here because we thought you were going to be gone, and we didn't want you to have to worry about this and the racket," said Kat.

"We were even considering calling you to ask if you wouldn't mind staying over at the Tanners for a few more days. Maybe about a week longer," added Steven.

"There is a more important issue we should discuss first. When I saw that Cleo was here I ran out there, and one of the workers was hitting on her and trying to pick her up." Aunt Glinda told my parents.

My mom went out with Aunt Glinda to have a talk with the man and left me alone with Steven.

"Does all this business mean that you and I can't find even a little time to have a lot of fun?" I asked as I rubbed up against him, and slipped my hand down his pants grabbing onto my favorite piece of manhood.

Steven looked around and put a sign on the door and then closed and locked it. We only had enough time for me to get his member wet with my mouth and for him to bend me over the desk and blow a load deep into me. So it was maybe about 5 to 10 minutes. And that was a rush job.

I opened the door and saw Aunt Glinda there about to knock on the door. I looked back and said, "Thanks for the meds for my headache Pops. I'll just gather some of my things and head back to the other house for a few days. Just call me when you're ready."

I hugged my Aunt and headed up the stairs. It wasn't until I felt the air go up my skirt that I realized that I forgot to put my panties on. And this was a really short skirt. I looked back and saw my Aunt looking at me. I prayed that she didn't see the cum, I felt dripping out of my pussy. When I got into my room, I put a plug in order to keep anymore semen from coming out. Then I picked up some panties but decided against them. I just discovered I liked the breeze. However, since there were so many strange men around, I did put on a longer skirt. I gathered up my things and left the house. By the time I got outside I saw the one worker who had been hitting on me leaving in his car. He almost ran into my mom, Jenny Tanner's car.

As soon as I sat in the car my mom sniffed, "Do you smell something funny?"

"No," I quickly said. "Maybe it's my new lotion."

On the way home I sent a quick text message to Joe, "Give us 10 minutes. The plan starts today."

Just as mom touched the knob of the door to the house her phone rang like crazy. She was happy as she answered, "Hey Joe. How's my ... Whoa slow down. What happened?" I listened to my mom talking to Joe for about five minutes. "I'll leave today. I'll be there as soon as possible."

In a worried voice I asked, "What happened? Is my brother okay?"

I quickly followed my mom into the house as she called out to my dad.

"I need to go to see Joe. He needs my help. I'm taking my emergency luggage," stated my mother.

My parents Tom and Jenny both had what they called emergency luggage set aside. They actually had all of us kids do that too. They said you never know if we'll need to make a quick run for it.

Tom ran into their room, and mom went and collected a few items, including a nice sized envelope with what i learned later was money.

Dad returned with mom's luggage, and kissed her on the cheeks and said, "Go help our son. Be safe."

As soon as she left I put my arms around my dad and shivered, "I'm scared Dad. Will everything be okay?" I should have taken up acting.

He held me tight for reassurance and in a calm voice said, "I'm sure it will be. Dang it, if only I didn't have to stay here for work."

As I took some of my things to my room, I made sure to "accidentally" drop my own little envelope where I knew Dad would find it. An hour and a half later, I heard my dad shouting my name. Then he burst into my room as I quickly pulled on my robe. I made sure that he got a good eyeful of my butt and side boob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.