Big Time Switch - Cover

Big Time Switch

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Due to an accident and an illness a teen's best friend dies and he wakes up and finds out that his brain has been transplanted into her body. The new young lady has to figure out how to live her life and how much time to spend with the family of her body and brain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

Jake backed up as far as he could on his bed, but he then hit the wall.

"We can't have sex Cleo. It's wrong," stammered out Jake.

I laughed, "And it wasn't wrong when you forced yourself on Angela all those times? Come on, man up."

He looked down ashamed, "She told you?" Then a little louder but still afraid he continued. "When she miscarried and it broke her heart, she made me promise never to force myself onto anyone ever again." He was a little more sure of himself this time. "And I intend to keep that promise. She made me realize I was doing a bad thing forcing myself onto someone. Making myself think she wanted it."

I was surprised; I was sure he had figured out Angela hadn't actually been pregnant. A light flipped on in my head with his words. I sat down, and it was my turn to look ashamed as I said, "Oh my. I almost did the same thing to you that you did to Angela. I'm so sorry Jake. I was just so horny, and I really wanted sex from you." I started to cry into my hands.

Jake sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder, "I love you and Angela. I feel horrible for what I did to her. Once you calm down and relax if you still want to have sex, and if it's what you really want to do I would be willing. I really would be willing. I mean have you seen your body. Wow." I scowled at him. "Oh ... uh ... I mean that's not your only good feature. You are smart and fun to be around. You're amazing at just about everything."

"Oh stop exaggerating. I'm not that great." I told my brother.

"Okay. But I was just trying to be nice," teased Jake.

We didn't have sex that hour. But we did end up playing his new video game until the family came home. Angela did eye us suspiciously throughout the rest of the day though. Then after I said goodbye to Angela as she left to spend the night at a friend's for a birthday party I snuck down to Jake's room. He had a very pleased look on his face as he let me into his room.

I kissed him on the lips and went to my knees. I looked up into his eyes, "Thank you for agreeing to do this."

He just smiled as I pulled down his pajama bottoms with his underwear. I was kind of disappointed that he was smaller than I thought he would be. But it would still help with the itch I had. I placed his mostly flat penis into my mouth and sucked on him a couple of times. I then did something that I knew Steven liked. I licked and sucked on Jake's balls. Then I ran my tongue up his slowly rising penis and sucked on it until he was completely hard. I had no idea that a penis could go from being so small to as big as he got. He was still small, but he was bigger than I thought. I could take him all the way down my throat easily. I still had some trouble with Steven.

I stood up and started to strip, but Jake stopped me. I was getting frustrated with getting stopped earlier and thinking Jake was backing out now. But I was pleased as he started to remove my clothes. He really seemed to love removing my bra. When I was down to just my panties, he placed me on his bed so my head was on his pillow, and I was on my knees leaving my ass in the air. Jake ran his hands over my ass cheeks and then slipped them down the front. He made a movement as if he were going to remove my panties but then left them and continued up my stomach and finally made his way to my boobs. He played with them for a few minutes until I had a mini orgasm. He played with my pussy from the outside of my panties for a little while, and then moved them aside. He had a tongue almost as talented as Steven's but nowhere as good as Angela's. I swear her tongue could send me to the afterlife one of these days. He got off the bed and started to look for something in his room.

I got impatient and growled, "What's taking so long Jake?"

In a tone that made him sound as if he were scared he said, "I'm looking for a condom. I made that mistake once, and that's why I made sure to use them with Angela."

"You don't need a stupid condom with me. Now please hurry up. Or did you change your mind and this is your way of trying to come up with an excuse?" I asked.

"What? No. I really do want to sink my cock into your beautiful dark-skinned body. I've never had sex with someone with such skin. I've only had sex with several white girls and a ... let's forget that for now. I just really need a condom," Jake whined.

I huffed a deep breath and got up and walked to my pants and brought out the two condoms I had. I then got back into the position Jake had me in. I swear if I hadn't been so horny I would have left then and there, not even bothering with putting on my clothes. My parents were asleep, and the other two brothers were out of town. And my sister was at a friend's house.

It wasn't long until I felt Jake place his condom covered cock onto the entrance of my pussy. He rubbed my butt one more time and said, "This may hurt a little sis."

I had to fight the urge to laugh as I said, "Okay I've prepared myself. I'm ready."

An hour later, Jake and I had already used both condoms.

Jake looked over to me and said, "You were way too good in bed for this to have been your first time. You weren't a virgin?" I shook my head no. "Was it Angela?" No "Bruce?" No. "Have you had lots of sex?" I nodded yes. "Multiple guys?" No. "Just one?" He was surprised when I nodded yes. "Does he use these condoms?" No. "Does he cum inside you?" Yes. "Each time?" Yes. Then he asked a question I didn't want to answer. "Who have you been having sex with?"

I pulled away a few inches and quietly said, "My Pops, Steven."

I couldn't look Jake in the eyes. But they shot wide as soon as he kissed me, and he mounted me for a third time.

He pulled away and said, "Incest. That is so hot."

He had just blown his load inside of me, and I asked, "What about the condom?"

Then suddenly a voice came from the doorway, "Yes little brother why no condom?"

"Carl?" Jake and I yelled together.

Jake pulled out of me and jumped off the bed taking the covers with him.

Jake pointed at Carl, "What are you doing here? You're not supposed to come back until tomorrow."

Carl shrugged his shoulders, "I decided coming back early was a good idea. And speaking of cumming, I see you did plenty of that with our sister. Now what would our parents think? Should I tell them?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.