Big Time Switch
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Due to an accident and an illness a teen's best friend dies and he wakes up and finds out that his brain has been transplanted into her body. The new young lady has to figure out how to live her life and how much time to spend with the family of her body and brain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

At first Kat composed herself as a doctor getting ready to listen to a patient, but I must have had a strange look or something because she relaxed a little, "Okay, what would you like to talk about?" She looked nervous. "Is it about what you heard us talk about?"

"Nnnooo. Not yet any way." I rubbed the back of my head and neck. "Why is there no scarring or anything? I would have expected that or at least a loss of hair or something from where you, and the other doctors did your thing."

Kat looked somewhat relieved and let out a deep breath that she had been holding in, "That would be the miracle of modern medication and surgery. A new drug and a few surgical procedures were developed to help lessen scarring. And once research into the brain transplantation got involved, the research into lessening the scarring unexpectedly advance beyond what we planned."

I mumbled my next question. She had me repeat it a few times.

Finally, I said, "I can't feel some things."

"What are some things you're having a hard time feeling?" Kat looked concerned.

I froze for a moment. I couldn't answer when I was looking at her in the eyes. So I looked down, "I can't feel anything in between my legs or on my chest."

I made the mistake of looking at Kat. She had a quizzical look that shifted to a smile and laughter.

"I don't mean it in a perverted way. It's not like I was trying to play with myself or anything. I've mostly touched to help clean during baths." It was official; I was going to die from embarrassment. Okay that's possibly an exaggeration.

"Oh I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh. It's my fault, I thought someone had already explained this to you. Some of the nerves and feelings inside your body are going to need some time to adjust. You probably won't be able to feel those things for a while. However, since you're the first successful human subject some of this could just be a guessing game." She now had a huge grin on her face. "Do you mind if I ask a question? Good. So what part of my daughter's body did you try to play with first?"

My hands flew to cover my face as I answered, "The boobs. They were just so there and beautiful and heavy. I had always had help cleaning after getting done with business I hadn't really thought of doing anything with the pussy." I blushed. "Sorry the private parts."

"Oh I don't mind if you call it a pussy or even a cunt or whatever. Just not a snatch, I never liked that name for it," said Kat.

I finished my fries before anything more was said, "I heard what Mr. Myers said about me using Stacy's name."

"You shouldn't let that bother you. If you want to use her name you have my permission and should feel free to use it," said Kat as she warmly placed her hand over mine.

"I actually kind of agree with him. It would be weird to use her first name as my own. For a long time whenever I had imagined me having children I had one name in mind if I ever had a daughter. And I figured now would be the perfect time to use it." I blushed and couldn't go on.

Kat's hand gently squeezed mine. With a smile in her eyes, "And what name would that be darling?"

I hesitated only for the briefest of moments, "What do you think of the name Cleo?" Her jaw dropped. I tried to pull my hand away, but she had too firm of a grip. "You hate it don't you? I'm sorry I'll think of another name. I won't pick one you don't like I promise."

"No. It's a beautiful name. I love it. You should go with a name you feel comfortable with." Kat looked as if she were thinking really hard then she stood up. "Can you wait right here. I want to show you something."

I nodded yes. I waited a couple of minutes for her to return. And when she did she was holding a book and smiling from ear to ear. She opened the book and placed it in front of me and showed me where to read.

Without thinking about it, I read from the diary aloud, "I told my husband that after several years of trying, I was finally pregnant with our first child. I was so excited by the news and how well he was taking it. I even knew the name I wanted to give our child. It was a name, I have loved my entire life, and wished my parents had named me. However, I took too long enjoying the excitement of my husband that I let him speak before I could say anything. He said 'If it's a girl her name has to be Stacy. It just has to be. That's the name my parents wanted to call me if I had been a girl. I want to name our daughter that. It would have pleased them so much if they were still with us.' I didn't have the nerve to tell him otherwise. And I never will no matter how long I live. So I just pray that I'll have another daughter some day, so I could name her Cleo."

There was a tear drop running down my cheek and Kat wiped it away with her hand.

"Is there anything else I can help you with," Kat asked.

"I do have one more question for the night," I said.

"And what is that," Kat asked with love in her voice.

"What did you mean when you mentioned Mr. Myers liked to put his car in your garage?" I asked stupidly.

Kat laughed, "That's another way of talking about sex."

She couldn't stop laughing. So eventually Mr. Myers came in. He looked a little upset, "What's going on in here? I was almost asleep. What's so funny?"

Kat was still having trouble controlling her laughing so I said the first thing that came to mind, "I asked her some personal things about girl issues."

That got Steven to back out of there quickly.

After that, Kat helped me to walk back to my room without the assistance of the wheelchair. It wasn't long after that, I could have my name legally changed. I was now named Cleo Stacy Tanner. The day after my name was legally changed I was lying in the bathtub cleaning myself. I rubbed the cloth against my chest. I felt a funny shock. I pulled my hand away. And in a few seconds I attempted to clean my chest again. At first, nothing happened, but after a few seconds, I felt another twitch. After a few minutes, I ran out into the hall shouting for Kat.

I turned the corner and literally ran into Kat, "Oof. What's the big rush Cleo? And why are you running around the house naked?"

I had to calm down a bit for my words to become clear, "I finally got feelings in my nipples. At first, I was shocked. I was washing my chest and felt a funny sensation. I tried rubbing again. And when I noticed how nice it felt I couldn't stop. I carried on so long I." I looked down between my legs put my hands there and made an explosion sound and a gesture with my hands.

Kat's eyes went wide, "You had an orgasm just from rubbing your nipples? Wow, that's amazing?" She hugged me after that. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "We have to check to see if the other sensitive areas are once again active."

"What," I asked.

"We need to check if you have feelings in your pussy and see if you can have an orgasm." Kat replied.

"Oh! But I don't think I can do that yet." I said a little bashfully.

And that is how I ended up on my back on my bed with Kat rubbing her fingers all over my pussy. She started to insert her own personal vibrator into me but when we discovered that this body's hymen was still intact I freaked out. We also discovered that my feelings down there had, in fact, returned, and I could have an orgasm using my pussy. Let me tell you this, Kat Myers really knew how to pleasure a pussy. My spine was tingling for days after. But Kat attributed that to my spine and nerves finally making their proper connections. I also found myself moving back in with my birth parents. Well my brain and heart's birth parents. Well, you know what I mean. At least, I hope.

I was sitting in the front passenger seat of Kat's van looking at the house I hadn't called home in months. I was so nervous I couldn't move.

"This is your home. The place you lived most of your life in. No need to be so nervous. Steven and I will always be here for you if you need us," choked out Kat.

She had been saying that for the past half hour. And it had been getting harder for her to say each time. However, this time I reached over and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I can't help but think I forgot something at your place. Maybe we should go back. You know I never did get to say a proper goodbye to Steven." I mumbled.

Kat gave me a half smile, "Don't worry you'll see him in a couple of weeks. And don't worry I made sure that all of Stacy's favorite clothes were packed in your luggage."

"Oh now that has me worried. I've seen what you call her favorite clothes. They're way too tight, and some are hardly there. My dad wouldn't let my little twin sister wear them, so I know he really wouldn't let me wear them either." I said.

Kat laughed, "Those were her favorite at home clothes. I packed her favorite public clothes. They're kind of closer to what you have on now." Kat rubbed my back. She frowned. "So I see you're still not a fan of wearing bras I see."

I blushed. I've noticed I've been blushing and crying a lot more since I was now a girl.

Speaking of crying I felt a tear run down my cheek as I said, "I guess I'd better be heading off now. Love ya." I didn't mean to say that last part.

As I reached the door, I looked back, and I saw Kat practically crying her eyes out. I wanted to go back to her but then the door opened. It was my brother Jake. It was weird having him taller than me now.

"Wow Ben! Before when you were a boy, you were just so-so looking. But now you're kind of hot. Sorry no offense," stated Jake.

I took a step back as I asked, "Very funny you little perv. Where are mom and dad?"

Jake stood there with an amused look on his face, "Hey I'm not the little one anymore. I may have been older and shorter than you before, but now I'm older and taller."

Angela walked up and smacked Jake in the back of the head and signed, "By one inch. And don't be a moron. Let our sister in."

Jake stepped aside and let me in. I playfully punched him in the arm and gave my sister a hug. When I pulled away she gave a glare at Jake. A glare that made me think about the phrase 'if looks could kill.'

Then Angela answered my question, "Mom and Dad are setting up your new room down the hall."

"What? But the only room down that hall besides their room is your room. What are they doing setting my room up there?" I was shocked.

"Well they had heard you're still not 100 percent. They thought that this might help until you're better." Jake said in an unnaturally nice tone.

"I am almost better. I only have the occasional weak spell. Besides going up and down the stairs could be good therapy for me." I felt hurt and angry and sad all at the same time.

"Don't worry about this. They said it's only temporary. After a few weeks, they'll switch the rooms back. Besides now you have access to your own bathroom with an amazing jacuzzi tub," said Angela.

"What, I do? Since when," I asked.

"They finished the addition to the house. Now why don't you get all naked and test out the jacuzzi," said Jake.

I yelled out, "MOM, DAD!"

"What? I didn't mean to get naked now and in front of us. No need to tell on me. Geez I remember you having a better sense of humor." Jake said running off to see his girlfriend, I suppose.

Quickly, my parents came into the room along with my other brothers Joe and Carl. They each took their turns greeting me. Mom was the worst. She spent a lot of time hugging, kissing my cheeks, asking questions, and looking me over.

"Yes mom. I'm perfectly fine. The Myers did a lot to help me. I was just nervous coming back home that's why I sat out in the car so long. No Jake was just fine," I said. But Angela rolled her eyes at that last one.

"How would you like to go see your new room Ben? I mean uh ... Cleo," my dad asked.

My sister asked, "Cleo? Who's Cleo?"

"Oh Angela didn't anyone tell you? Ben is now going by the name Cleo." My mother said.

My sister yelled in her way, "No! Nobody told me anything. They didn't even tell me about her coming back today. I didn't find out until the idiot pervert Jake was hitting on Ben at the door. Ben was my brother." Then she stormed off.

"Welcome home Cleo," said my dad.

"What did she mean Jake was hitting on you Cleo," asked mom.

"It was nothing. He just said I was hot was all." I replied. There was a pause, and my mother gave me a look. "And he might have suggested I get naked and try the jacuzzi."

"I'll go talk to the boy," said dad.

"I'll go talk to Angela." Mom turned to my brothers. "You two help your sister to her room. Carry any bags she may have."

"Actually, yesterday Mr. Myers brought everything that was packed." I told mom. "I'd just like to lie down or watch TV or something relaxing."

I was laying down in the most comfortable recliner ever when I heard a knock. I looked towards the hallway in the living room.

"Hey Joe. Come on in." I motioned towards the slightly less comfortable recliner. "What brings you to my humble abode?"

Joe looked a little unsure. He cleared his throat, "I came to apologize. I'm sorry for not visiting you after your accident. It has been eating at me, and I feel dreadful about it. It was despicable of me to have not shown my ... why are you smiling?"

I tried to calm my face and give a serious look. But I'm not completely sure I succeeded.

Finally, I said, "Sorry. I'm just happy to see you. That and I'm enjoying seeing you try to apologize. You don't really need to do that I know you were busy with school. But thanks for showing the love."

He looked to his left then down at the floor, "Uh. I actually don't have an excuse. Don't tell mom and dad but..."

I sat up a little too quickly. I had a pain run down my neck. But I ignored it as I said, "You don't need to explain. Not if you don't want."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.