Empath, Telempath, Leader, God - Cover

Empath, Telempath, Leader, God

Copyright© 2015 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 25

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young man finds he has the ability to read the emotions of those around him. Soon, his abilities begin to change, to grow, and he finds himself with frightening new abilities. When he takes his girlfriend as a slave by mistake, his whole world is turned upside down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

The first Board of Directors meeting of the Oculus Group Inc. was set for Monday at one in the afternoon. It was late enough for James and the girls to get back from school, but early enough for them to have plenty of time to cover all of the topics that needed to be discussed.

The first order of business was for Donovan Manning to have them all review the mountains of paperwork he and Stacy had generated! In addition to the business license, the consultants certifications, insurance forms, tax forms, Articles of Incorporation and the company charter, there were local and state regulations, safety data and human resources documents!

By the time they were done, there was precious little time to talk about actual business plans, but they had gotten the distasteful stuff out of the way. In addition to a short briefing on which departments he had contacted, Manning had brought with him a stack of warrants. Each one of the warrants was someone for whom there was a reward offered, and his idea was that we could work those items between cases, as well as a backlog of cold cases that fit the profile they had discussed. In addition, he had expanded his word-of-mouth campaign to other law firms, listing our satisfied clients as references.

"It will take a while to build up a solid client base, but if things go like I expect, within a year we will be very busy. And that is on top of the real work we all want to do, tracking down and helping the police to take the worst of the bad guys off the street. People like that Leo Jackson Evers you caught." Manning explained.

"I think the three cases we have already taken are a good start, and the money isn't bad. We need to remember to put an escape clause in every contract, Donovan. We will not work for the bad guys, not on a civil case and definitely not on a criminal case. I am not about to help some scumbag work the system. I'll go join a carnival and guess people's ages first," James insisted.

"Agreed. I am with you one hundred percent on that one. I saw way too many scumbags walk free because of a technicality, and gaming the system has become a way of life for a lot of lawyers. Let's be the good guys!"

Manning's upbeat attitude and his high hopes were infectious, and the group left the offices in a good mood, full of hope for this new venture.

Manning came back to the house with them, and they invited both sets of parents over for dinner. They wanted to make sure that the parents were in the loop, and to get any ideas they might have as well. David, James's dad, had already suggested marketing their 'abilities' to business concerns as well, to make ends meet. A business man who had concerns about an investor or possible partner would be a natural client for their type of group.

Two weeks had passed since Sally's announcement about submitting to Stacy and James, and to be honest, James had half hoped she had changed her mind again, but Friday morning, Zoe told James that he was to make no plans after school.

Zoe and Sally, with help from Doris and even some from Stacy, had set up the master bedroom much like they had done for Zoe's ceremony. There were soft sheets hung from the ceiling, soft lighting, pillows on the floor around the bed and even mood music playing. Candles had been lit and James was pulled aside by Zoe, taken to a spare room where a silk robe had been laid out. She got him into the shower, jumping in with him and helping him wash. After she dried him off and got him into his robe, he was instructed to go back downstairs where Doris was making drinks and snacks.

Meanwhile, Sally was doing the same thing with Stacy, and James met her in the hallway. They walked hand in hand down the stairs and found Doris in the living room, a cute little maid's outfit on and a drink tray in hand.

"Doris? What's with the outfit? I mean, it looks great on you, but this isn't really your thing." James asked, giving her a pinch on the fanny.

"When Zoe asked me to help out a little, I thought this would be fun. I am leaving before the ceremony, but I since I had this outfit from Halloween, I brought it along." she giggled and smacked him on the arm for his attack.

James and Stacy each had a glass of wine and sat on the couch, snuggling a kissing a little while they waited. It wasn't more than twenty minutes when Zoe appeared, dressed in her own silk robe. She stood in front of them, dropped her robe to reveal that she was naked underneath, then assumed The Position.

"Master, if it pleases you, your presence is requested in the master suite." she said formally, her head bowed.

James looked over at Stacy and gave her a wink.

"Lead the way, slave." he ordered, then offered Stacy a hand up from the couch. They followed the very pert and sexy bare ass up the stairs and into the master bedroom, where they found Sally naked and in The Position near the foot of the bed. Around her neck was a simple collar and attached was a leather lead. There were two recliners in front of her and Zoe led them to the chairs, seating them before taking up The Position behind Sally.

"Sally, you have requested this and, against my better judgment, I am allowing it to happen. This must be of your own free will, and done without reservation."

Sally raised her head, the smile on her face was heartbreaking and James could feel his own eyes watering.

"James, Stacy, this is my heart's desire." She took the lead in her hands, holding it up to them. "My most passionate wish, is that you accept this. By taking this lead into your hands, you take my life, my soul, my happiness and my future into your hands as well. I will be yours. Your property. You will be my master and Mistress. I take with step without reservation and so must you do this without reservation," she said calmly, echoing the pledge that Zoe had used.

James took Stacy's hand and together the accepted the lead. Together they intoned, "We accept you as our slave, without reservations. You belong to us."

Tears were rolling down their cheeks, and down the cheeks of Zoe and Sally as well. James and Stacy gathered Sally into their arms and held her, stroking her hair and kissing away the tears. James made a mental pledge to take her to be tattooed, just as soon as he could. For now, there was other business.

'Baby girl, let your mommy and daddy show you how much they love you.'

James really didn't expect much to change with Sally's new status, so he was surprised when she seemed much happier, and much more open to everyone around her. It was even noticed in class by the twins.

"We thought Zoe was joking about this whole Master thing! You guys are serious about this? That's a little bizarre, isn't it?" Terri had a shocked expression on her face.

"Yeah, we thought it was like role-playing or something." Tabby added.

"People are complex. Each person has different needs and desires, and what might seem normal to you, like the fact that you two sleep together, might seem odd to some people." He continued over the sputtered denials from the twins. "Zoe and Sally feel happier, more free, when someone else makes most of the their decisions for them. They don't have to worry about bills and meetings, about what is right and what is wrong. All they have to do is what we tell them. If we are happy, they are happy."

"Why did you say that?" an indignant Terry sputtered.

"We aren't having sex!" snarled Tabby.

James just raised an eyebrow while Zoe and Sally smiled.

"James said sleeping together. You said sex, not him." Zoe said softly, sliding her arm around Tabby's waist. "I think it's hot!"

The twins exchanged glances and changed the subject.

"But is it like ... whips and chains and stuff? Everyone is so ga-ga about that Fifty Shades book, but we thought it was really creepy."

"That book was garbage, in my opinion. I don't claim to be an expert, but the two, pain and subservience, are not one and the same. A person can be submissive without liking pain, and can like pain without be subservient."

James stepped forward, into Tabby's personal space and locked eyes with the girl, lower his voice, adding some heat. He pushed just a little, sending a pulse of lust to the twins. "Have you ever had a fantasy about getting spanked for being naughty? Bent over someone's knee, your bottom bare to the whole world?"

Tabby's blush, and the tents here erect nipples made in her blouse, answered his question for him. He stepped back before continuing.

"That doesn't mean you are naturally submissive, it is just a little fantasy." he concluded softly, smiling at the twins.

"I like to be spanked." chimed in Terri with a cheap, her eyes locked on Tabby.

"Terri! Jesus H. Christ! Why would you tell them that?" Tabby yelled, her own face turning as bright red.

"But I do." Terri said in a small voice, much to the amusement of Zoe and Sally.

Throughout the rest of the week, the twins continued to pester them with questions whenever the teacher wasn't looking or when they were taking a break. By Friday, James had had enough.

"Enough! Look, if you two are so interested, maybe Sally and Zoe will invite you over. This bugging us in class is getting very old," he fumed, glaring at the twins.

They both looked contrite and not a little embarrassed, but they did leave James alone for the rest of the day which suited him just fine. He did notice them with their heads together, and with Sally & Zoe at the end of the day, but as long as they were not bugging him, he wasn't going to push.

On the drive home, Zoe was sitting in the back seat with Sally, their normal spots and, rather than try to complete with the music playing on the stereo, she began a silent conversation.

'I invited them over on Sunday, ' she sent to both James and Sally.

'The twins? Why would you do that? Shouldn't you have checked with me first, little slave?' James replied, tweaking her a bit.

'Have I been naughty, Master?' Her reply was laced with just a touch of lust and she included a mental image of her bent over the bed like she had been when he gave her the collar.

'Hmmm... ' James sent back an image of her bent over the coffee table, getting her butt smacked with a belt while the twins watched and laughed.

'Oh God! Um... ' her tone had changed from teasing to outright lust and he could feel waves of it rolling off of her, filling the interior of the Expedition. She was pinching her nipples hard, her eyes unfocused as she imagined the scene.

'I have been a good girl, Daddy!' Sally sent. She didn't like the same things Zoe did, didn't get turned on by the pain of spankings, though she did get quite a kick out of a the anticipation. She could work herself up into a frenzy just thinking about a promised spanking, and the thought of a stranger seeing her get spanked was enough to send her hand into her panties, right there in the back of the vehicle. What she really liked was the way James would kiss her bottom when he was done, and the reward of her favorite pacifier.

'Yes, Baby Girl, you have been a good girl. But I have a feeling you are in cahoots with your sister on this, and maybe you do deserve a spanking too, but I am not sure. Maybe I will sleep on it and decide tomorrow.' James sent, his senses extended enough to see her little hand become a blur on her clit.

'In fact, if I am going to spank Zoe, maybe I will have mommy spank you so my hand doesn't get so sore.' he continued, hiding his laugh as it sent her over the edge. He knew that her mother had been the disciplinarian in her house, so this was something that made the new Mistress/slave relationship between Stacy and Sally something extra, something special.

'When we get home, you know what to do.' He concluded, his voice now velvet wrapped steel. They both had the same rules. At home, loose clothing if they wore anything at all, and no panties. They would immediately go into the living room and assume The Position and wait for him. He didn't want to encourage them, so tonight they would both get a surprise. Neither of them would get spanked and they would be sleeping in the spare room. He grinned as he thought of how keyed up they would be later when he told them.

Saturday was Sally's tattoo appointment, and he made sure they were up early, grumpy as they were at having had to sleep alone, each in a separate bed and forbidden to touch themselves. What Zoe didn't know what that he was going to get her ink extended. Sally's would be larger than Zoe's initial tattoo, and even Stacy had agreed to get hers extended as well. He wanted then to have the freedom to work apart from him anywhere in the city if needed.

The work was slowly picking up at Oculus, with two more jobs scheduled for next week. There had been some movement on a couple of the warrants as well, with sightings being reported, and Manning was working those cases hard. He wanted to bring in a dozen or more of the higher profiled reward warrants to show the local department that they could be useful.

First though, the tattoos.

Arriving at the shop, Scarlett was waiting outside the front door, almost bouncing in anticipation. When they arrived and piled out of the car, Scarlett ran straight to Sally and launched herself into Sally's arms, covering her face with kisses.

"Sister! I was so happy for you when I heard! I can't believe I have another beautiful sister." She was bubbling and smiling, her eyes alight with pleasure.

"Scarlett, you silly slut, who told you?" Sally said, grinning and returning the hugs.

"Zoe might have let it slip." She grinned impudently at Zoe, sticking out her tongue.

"Tattletale! I am so telling your Mistress on you!" Zoe mock glared at the cute little tattooed slave.

Scarlett just stuck her tongue out again and grinned.

"She may not, but I may have to tell her you left customers out in the parking lot while you attended to personal matters." James pretended to be stern with the little slave, but he adored her.

"Oh! Master James, Mistress Stacy, I am so sorry!" She actually looked repentant, stepping back from Sally and dropping her gaze. She scooted to the door and opened it, ushering them all inside the shop.

"She found you, I see," came Angie's voice through the door behind the counter. Angie walked into the waiting area and offered her cheek to James and Stacy.

"She was so excited that I didn't have the heart to say no when she wanted to wait outside." She was smiling lovingly at her slave.

"So I saw." James winked at Angie then continued in a stern voice. "She completely ignored us and left us standing there while groping our Sally."

"Oh?" Angie turned her gaze on Scarlett and watched as the girl sank down to the floor, her forehead against the tile.

"And what do you think I should do about this disobedience?" Angie asked, returning James's wink. Stacy was covering her mouth to hide her grin. Zoe and Sally were both looking nervous and, when James turned his glare their way, they assumed The Position.

"Well, Sally is her to get tattooed for the first time, and she is not quite the pain slut that our little Zoe is, so maybe Scarlett could be tasked with making sure Sally is distracted while she gets inked?" James had to really work hard not to laugh at loud as he watched Scarlett begin to vibrate. Sally wasn't much better though, her own wiggles were very obvious.

"Hmm..." Angie temporized, her own grin wide enough to split her face. "She might not find that a punishment, eating pussy is her favorite activity, the little dyke. Maybe I should have her service you instead, make her gag on your cock." This time, Scarlett's vibration was more pronounced.

James took a peek and could see that the act itself was distasteful to the slave, but the idea of being forced to service him in front of her Mistress and his own harem was deliciously humiliating and she was working hard not to rub her thighs together.

"If you really wanted to punish her, you could blindfold her and stick her in a corner. She could sit and listen to the tattoo gun, and to my slaves distracting each other while you work on them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.