Empath, Telempath, Leader, God
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2015 by Reluctant_Sir

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A young man finds he has the ability to read the emotions of those around him. Soon, his abilities begin to change, to grow, and he finds himself with frightening new abilities. When he takes his girlfriend as a slave by mistake, his whole world is turned upside down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

James had reservations about 'performing' in front of a group. It was different when it was him and the three lovers, that was a group activity in which they all participated. This was going to be a performance, and in front of three relative newcomers, one of them who may be completely innocent.

He paused before he reached the bottom of the stairs and cast his mind out, reaching into the minds of Doris, Angie and Scarlett.

Doris was watching the porn video with avid interest. She was barely paying attention to the others, her hand surreptitiously caressing her own breast and her thighs rubbing together, trying to scratch that itch, quell the heat at her center. She'd been fascinated, at first, when Scarlett stuck her head under Angie's skirt, wanting to see what was happening under there, but the lack of visual input and made her turn back to the video.

Angie was turned on by the video, but more turned on by the people around her. She had allowed Scarlett under her skirt and was enjoying the feeling of her slave's tongue and fingers working on her pussy. She was edging, making Scarlett keep her right on the edge of orgasm but not allowing her slave to push her over the top. Every time Scarlett would get her close, she would squeeze her thighs together, holding Scarlett still and signaling that she was to wait.

Scarlett's only thoughts were of the taste and smell, the pleasure she was experiencing servicing her mistress. She was head over heels in love with her mistress and would willingly spend hour after hour pleasuring her. Scarlett's own pleasure was held in abeyance, building slowly but surely, and she knew that she was not allowed to cum until her mistress gave her permission. That this was all happening in front of others made her even hornier, though she wished that she could eat her mistress out in the open, displaying her skill to the prying eyes of an appreciative audience.

To James's surprise, and his amusement, he could read Sally's arousal, and he laughed silently when he saw that she had snaked her hand into Stacy's lap and was diddling Stacy's clit even as Stacy was fondling her own breasts, tweaking her nipples.

Zoe had assumed The Position in front of the group and he watched as all attention slowly shifted from the video to the naked slave kneeling in front of them. James edged forward so he could peek into the living room and still not be seen.

Zoe was kneeling, her knees shoulder width apart and her dripping, swollen sex open to the five sets of eyes on the couches. Her nipples were painfully hard and she was trembling with a mixture of shame and desire.

James waited another minute, reading the reactions, keeping a close eye on Doris especially. She was very turned on and her eyes were now locked on Zoe's pussy, her thoughts turning to wondering what Zoe was doing, if this was part of that slave thing she had told Doris about, and how she would react if Doris were to reach out and...

James stepped into the room and all eyes snapped to him. He walked slowly towards Zoe, his erection very obviously tenting the front of his shorts. He could feel the sharpening interest of all of the women, and when Doris stuck her hand down the front of her own shorts, he knew that it was time.

Standing behind Zoe, he surveyed the women and sent a mental touch to Stacy and Sally.

'Loves, my little slut wants to be used and displayed. She wants to be shared and shamed, to be the object of our lust. Would you care to join me?'

Stacy grinned and nodded, but Sally surprised all of them by shooting off the couch and stripping her clothes off before kneeling beside Zoe, assuming The Position.

'Baby girl, are you sure about this?' he sent privately to Sally.

'Please, Daddy?' she replied, her mental voice crackling with embarrassment, and lust.

"Doris, If you are uncomfortable with any of this, we won't think badly if you want to leave." James said softly, locking eyes with Zoe's friend. He knew she was right on the edge of her own orgasm, but he also knew that this was totally new territory for her.

Doris just shook her head, her eyes now locked on his tented shorts.

James reached down and grabbed Zoe's hair, pulling her head backward sharply until she could look up at him.

"Slave, Stacy needs your tongue in her pussy, but you may not touch yourself and I forbid you to cum until I tell you to do so." he ordered gruffly, releasing her hair.

Zoe scrambled over, on hands and knees, and began wrestling with Stacy's pants, practically tearing them off in her haste while Stacy laughed delightedly.

Meanwhile, James grabbed Sally by the hair and pulled her head back like he had Zoe's.

"For you, little slut, you need more practice sucking cock. Get to work!"

Sally licked her lips and reached up, yanking James's shorts down and inhaling his cock, trying to force its length down her throat and gagging.

James raised his eyes, seeing Angie bunch her skirt around her waist and bare her pussy to the room, to display Scarlett hungrily licking and sucking. He almost laughed when he saw Doris. He was afraid she was going to hurt herself, her head was swiveling back and forth, first looking at Zoe eating out Stacy, then looking at Sally sucking his cock and then turning to watch Scarlett eating Angie.

She was lost in the sights, and didn't even think about how it might have looked as she had one hand up her own shirt, tweaking her nipples and the other hand shoved so far down her pants that her bush was visible.

Stacy was moaning, her hands wrapped in Zoe's hair, forcing the slave's face against her swollen pussy. Sally was doing her best to make James cum, cupping his balls and slamming his cock into her mouth again and again.

Angie had a wicked grin on her face as she met James's eyes, a wink and a flick of her tongue telling him that she was enjoying the show as much as she was her own slave's ministrations.

James flicked his eyes towards Doris and was surprised when their eyes locked. He crooked a finger and an eyebrow at the girl, giving her the choice, but clearly beckoning her. She nodded and rose from the couch, her hand slipping out of her shorts and into her own mouth as she stepped over the coffee table and stood next to James.

He wrapped his arm around her and brought her mouth to his, kissing her with passion, tasting her juices on her own tongue. He slipped one hand up her shirt, grabbing a nipple and lightly pulling, twisting on it. When Doris moaned into his mouth, grinding her still clad pussy up against his thigh, he reached down and began pushing her shorts off her hips.

Doris got the hint and was naked in seconds, her slim body now pressed against him. He could feel the heat from her pussy against his thigh and he ran his hand over her ass, cupping one cheek and pulling her tighter.

James reached down and grabbed Sally's hair, stopping her mid stroke, pulling her mouth off his cock and directing it to Doris's pussy. When Sally complied, and she forced her head between James and Doris, Doris gave a little shriek, her head snapping down to see Sally trying to get at her pussy. With a fascinated look on her face, she moved her hips sideways, giving Sally the space she needed to bury her tongue.

"Oh ... fuck! That feels sooo good!" Doris moaned, her hands dropping to Sally's head, holding her tight against her, grinding her pussy on Sally's face.

James, momentarily forgotten by Sally and Doris, looked over at Angie. Angie was staring at Zoe, licking her lips, and James could see the desire in her eyes and in her thoughts.

"Slave, attend Angie." he ordered, reaching down and smacking Zoe's ass. The slap made Zoe moan into Stacy's pussy and it must have been just enough to put Stacy over the top. Stacy locked up, a high-pitched growl forcing its way between her clenched teeth as she came, soaking Zoe's face.

When Zoe was able to untangle Stacy's fingers from her hair, she scooted over and assumed The Position in front of Angie. James watched as Angie twined her own fingers in Zoe's hair and pulled her close. She began licking Stacy's honey from Zoe's face before mashing her lips to the slave's.

Zoe was stretched over the edge of the couch to reach Angie, and Stacy had recovered enough to scoot over and run her hands over Zoe's ass, beckoning to James.

Stacy pulled apart Zoe's ass cheeks and grabbed James's cock, pulling him into place.

"Fuck your slave's ass while we watch, lover. You know you want to show the world what a compliant little fuck toy she is." Stacy growled, winking at James as she fed Zoe's fantasy. Zoe was wiggling her ass, her little starfish winking at him.

There was a flurry of movement as James positioned himself behind Zoe. As he rubbed his cock into her dripping slit to gather her honey as lubricant, he watched Angie move so her own pussy was under Zoe's face. Angie directed Scarlett to climb under Zoe and James was surprised when Stacy began to kiss Angie.

Doris and Sally had laid down on the floor and were in a very intense sixty-nine, Doris lapping avidly at Sally's pussy as her own was serviced.

James lined up his cock and began pushing, sinking it slowly in Zoe's ass. Zoe had her head down, licking at sucking at Angie, her moans were causing Angie to give off groans of her own and when Scarlett, her head between Zoe's legs, started alternating between licking Zoe's pussy and James's balls, his only thought was to start pumping harder, working towards his own pleasure.

James was getting close, slamming his cock into Zoe over and over, when he felt arms go around his neck from behind, a pair of tits mashed against his back. He turned his head and his lips met Doris's and, from below, he felt more movement. Sneaking a look, he saw that Sally was eating Scarlett and Stacy had moved so that she could stroke his balls, her fingers trailing alongside of his shaft as it pistoned in and out of Zoe's ass.

When James's orgasm hit, he gave a guttural yell and slammed his cock into Zoe as far as it would go yelling "Cum with me, slut!"

It seemed to set off a chain reaction as it caused Zoe to cum, her scream into Angie's pussy making Angie scream, and Scarlett, hearing her mistress give voice let her own pleasure overcome her and she screamed into Zoe's pussy.

James withdrew and slumped sideways on the couch, immediately being buried under Doris and Stacy. Zoe halfway collapsed onto Scarlett's chest, and Angie just flat out collapsed. He watched with amusement as the cum leaking from Zoe's ass seemed to funnel right down to Scarlett's mouth. He snapped his fingers and pointed, giving Sally a mental command as well.

'Help out your fellow slaves, slut.' he sent, giving her a warm mental hug. He sent a stream to Angie, knowing she would get a kick out of the sight and even tapped Doris on the shoulder, pointing to the scene below.

Scarlett was licking Zoe's pussy where the cum from her ass was dripping, and she was joined by Sally who was using her tongue to scoop the cum out of Zoe's starfish and feeding it to Scarlett. The sight was enough to get James's cock stirring again, and Doris was absentmindedly stroking him as she watched the debauchery below.

'Zoe, my little slave, was it what you hoped?' he asked with a mental grin, showing her his view of her still slightly stretched asshole and the two women cleaning her up.

'Oh god ... it was fucking AWESOME! Next time, you have to tie me down and let them have me.' she giggled, her mind awash with the possibilities.

'If you are a good girl... ' James teased.

When Angie, Scarlett and Doris left later that evening, Angie pulled James aside.

"So, was that for your benefit or hers?" she asked coyly.

"Why, for your benefit, of course!" James joked, then grinned shook his head. "Zoe has been hoping for something a bit more ... public. This is about as public as I get. She'd be ecstatic if I bent her over in the food court at the mall!"

"Scarlett is the same. The thought of being publically humiliated, treated like a sex toy with strangers around, drives her up the wall. You are a good Master, James." she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Maybe, someday, you will share a bit more?" she asked suggestively.

"Time will tell." he said, winking at her.

Doris had finished giving Sally and Zoe hugs, their heads together for long minutes as they whispered back and forth. She came to James next, and gave him a hug, kissing him softly.

"Thank you, James, for inviting me to your ... party. Zoe has been dropping little hints for days, but I never imagined!" she said, blushing prettily.

"Thank you for coming, Doris! I know that Zoe and Sally missed you a lot, and you are welcome to come over any time you like. It's not always like this though." he joked, waving his hand to the living room that was still strewn with discarded clothes. James, Stacy, Zoe and Sally hadn't bothered to get dressed again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.