Empath, Telempath, Leader, God - Cover

Empath, Telempath, Leader, God

Copyright© 2015 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young man finds he has the ability to read the emotions of those around him. Soon, his abilities begin to change, to grow, and he finds himself with frightening new abilities. When he takes his girlfriend as a slave by mistake, his whole world is turned upside down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

(Thanks to PapaKilo14 and Gordon Johnson for their editing help)

The four of them stayed around to help the twins cleanup after the party, picking up the inevitable litter, storing the supplies and left-over food and collapsing tables for storage. With six sets of hands, it didn't take long and when they were done, they piled into their SUV with the grateful thanks of their hostesses.

They were all worn out, a long day of sun, swimming and dancing had taken its toll, so the ride home was mostly silent.

'Zoe, did you have something to do with that last dance song selection?' James sent privately, the thought having bubbled up as he was thinking about what a good step forward Sally's reaction had been.

'I cannot tell a lie ... Stacy did it.' Zoe replied, a quiet laugh coloring her thoughts.

'Oh great, way to drop a dime on your sister.' Stacy grumped from behind the wheel, though there was no heat in the remark. 'Besides, it was you who pushed Sally to ask James for a dance.'

James didn't reply, seeming lost in thought. He was watching Sally from the corner of his eye and wondering if this was a real change or simply his own wishful thinking.

Bedtime that night didn't shed any light on the topic. In fact, it offered its own set of questions. Sally didn't snuggle with them that night, not even for a brief period, going straight to Zoe's old room accompanied by Stacy. That Stacy didn't come to bed at all, simply waving at Zoe and James when they reached the top of the stairs, made James realize that the melancholy he had felt from her may have had deeper roots than just the fatigue of a long day.

His dreams that night were far from restful.

Sunday was a lazy day around the house, no one seemed to have the energy to do much beside lounging in the living room with Ailene and Stewart after breakfast. Even the parents seemed to find it relaxing, asking a few questions about the party, but mostly just gossiping with the younger folks.

James did take a few minutes to have a private chat with Stacy though.

'Stacy ... can I ask?'

Stacy turned her head to look at him, her expression hesitant.

'I just wanted, no, needed a bit of quiet time. Sally is a very quiet sleeper, unlike the two of you.' she sent, a bit of amusement creeping in to her tone.

'I won't pry, but you know that you can talk to me about anything, right?'

'I know, James. It's just... ' she paused, her expression troubled. 'It was weird, seeing that guy I kinda knew from college. Not him, I mean I didn't even know the guy, but it was a reminder of what I left behind, I guess. I miss it, you know? I love you to death, and I wouldn't change a single second, wouldn't give up what we have for anything, but I still miss it.'

James had learned that sometimes women didn't want men to try and solve an issue, they just wanted someone to listen to them. He desperately wanted to offer a solution, or an idea, anything to make her smile, but he was afraid this was one of those times. Maybe he could draw her out though.

'Is it the challenge? Maybe the people, people your own age?'

'Yes, to both, I think. Part of it is that I feel like I lost something. I don't know if I can explain it. Here I am part of a group, a family. It is a wonderful feeling, the love I get from you and Zoe makes me feel unbelievable, like I am walking on air most of the time. I never imagined being so close to someone. I can't even imagine being apart from you, James. Hell, I go to the store and I find myself missing you. But I am part of a group, part of the triumvirate, now a foursome. Even in Mom's eyes, we are all one big headache for her.' her amusement was bitter-sweet.

'In college I was me. I had my own schedule, my own problems, my own goals and dreams. I was surrounded by all these people with plans, with grand schemes and hopes and dreams, but each one was different. It was lonely some times, and many times I wished for something, a fraction of what we have, but I still kind of miss it.'

She was quiet for a while, staring off into space. James just waited.

'I think it is a case of the 'What Ifs'. I went through something similar when I chose my college. My freshman year was crazy. Away from home the first time, lonely and a little afraid, but excited and pumped up with possibilities. I still wondered, 'What if I had stayed home?' I missed my friends from high school. 'What if I had chosen another college?' Would it have been better? Easier? More exciting?'

She trailed off again and James was content, for now, to let her work it through. He wanted her to be happy, but that was as dependent on her as much as it was on the rest of them.

He was surprised when, just a few minutes later, Stacy came to him and curled up in his lap. She mirrored the position that Sally loved, sitting crossways in his lap, her head on his shoulder, and she let out a contented sigh. All four of them had been sitting on the couch, with James on one end, Stacy on the other, Zoe and Sally in the middle.

Zoe looked surprised, but just grinned at her sister, grabbing her feet and stretching them out across her lap. Sally just watched, her expression curious, but she was leaning up against Zoe, her feet tucked under her, and didn't seem the least bit inclined to move.

'This is nice.' James commented, hugging her close and kissing her on the forehead. 'You never come and sit in my lap.'

'It was kind of Zoe's spot, then Sally claimed it. I decided that I deserve equal snuggles.' she said contentedly, nuzzling his neck.

'I love you, you know.' James said, stroking her hair.

'I know.'

Thanksgiving was just around the corner and both families had decided that it made more sense to get together as a large family rather than having two separate celebrations. All of the women seemed to find it perfectly normal to spend hour after hour discussing recipes, favorite dishes, decorations and even place settings. They were all excited about having a massive celebration and nothing could distract them

James, on the other hand, got something of a reprieve when his father decided that it was time for him to get his license, it having been delayed time and again by circumstance.

Unfortunately for James, his father didn't much trust Driver's Ed, and insisted on spending hours in the car with James behind the wheel before he would allow him to take the actual exam. While he intended for James to drive the family car for the test, he also insisted that he be proficient with the much larger Expedition.

Sally was surprisingly phlegmatic about the whole ordeal, forced to spend the same amount of time riding around in the back seat. James had not broached the idea of a tattoo to Sally again, after their short discussion several weeks before, though he knew that Zoe had discussed it with her. He thought that Sally would ask when she was ready.

The test went well, James aced the written portion and only got two points off the driving exam, both he felt were unmerited. Still, he passed and was a legal driver now which made him a happy guy. The driving lessons and studying for the test had helped him survive the week before thanksgiving, and with the planned festivities starting early tomorrow, he was more than happy to take Sally to the store for several forgotten or last minute items.

Thanksgiving day dawned bright and clear, and there was a schedule of events that were a mixture of family traditions. The Stanton/Darcy family usually spent the morning down at one of several shelters, Ailene feeling it was a good experience for the girls growing up. It had morphed into a tradition that they all enjoyed, and it was with high spirits that the Andersons joined them.

This year, they were volunteering at a soup kitchen, helping to prepare the meals for more than four hundred people that were expected to show up late in the afternoon. Both families arrived early, except for the two mothers who were putting turkeys and hams in various ovens at both houses before joining them. The morning was spent peeling potatoes, shredding lettuce, filling pie crusts, kneading bread dough and, just as importantly, chatting with the people that they only saw once a year.

In addition to helping prepare the food, the families had also brought a car load of badly needed items that would be handed out. Blankets, jackets, socks, under garments, soap, shampoo and razors were just a few of the things that they had collected over the year, and that had been donated by friends and coworkers.

James had been elected to do all the lifting, of course, and he spent most of the morning carrying box after box of items into the building, then unloading other vehicles who had arrived with donations.

Most would be categorized, sorted, boxed up and stored for future needs, but much of it needed to be bagged to make sure that each person who came could get what they really needed.

At first, James just put himself on autopilot, lifting and shifting as ordered, but as he worked he started to chat with other volunteers, including some of the homeless folks who gave back to the soup kitchen and shelter by doing needed chores.

He heard the stories of men and woman who had lost jobs, lost families, been seduced by alcohol and drugs. He also heard the unspoken stories, letting his senses reach out, sampling the emotions and surface thoughts of the people when they spoke.

Some were truly grateful, some were resentful. A few people told a good story, but their internal dialogs were muddled and often resentful. The ones that really tugged at his heart strings were those who were honestly victims of circumstance. Lost jobs, mounting debt, lost homes and, in many cases, lost loved ones, all served to grind them down, to leave them homeless and without much hope.

It was all well and good to pretend that the street people were shiftless, lazy addicts that just needed a shower and a job, that being a popular sentiment these days among politicians. But James got to see people who were so beaten, so bloodied and damaged by the trials they had faced, that they didn't have the will, the strength to lift their heads, much less raise a hand to be counted. Some had devolved into almost mindless, shambling hulks, their psychoses taking hold and supplanting rational thought.

What really struck him was that had he not had Stacy and Zoe, and to a lesser but still important extent, the two sets of parents, he might have been one of these poor people. Lost to the madness, institutionalized and then discharged when funding dried up, many relegated to living on the streets. Sally had been there as well, on the brink for a while.

It was in a very somber mood, grateful beyond words but still deeply affected by what he had seen and experienced, that he joined his family as they finished up at noon and headed home for their own celebrations.

Neither of the families were particularly religious and a prayer before a meal was almost unheard of, so it was a surprise to everyone when the families sat down to dinner, later that afternoon, that James stood and tapped on his glass to get their attention.

"After this morning, our family joining in on the Darcy tradition of giving back to the community, it struck me how very fortunate we are. I would like to suggest a new tradition, one we can all share. I would like to share with you what I am thankful for this year."

He looked around the table, meeting the eyes of each person, seeking approval and smiling when they all nodded.

"This has been an ... unusual year, and a very challenging one. There have been some events that no one could have foreseen, and some crises that, without the love and support of the people here at this table, might have turned out much different. When I think about my breakdown, about how far I fell in so short a time, and how, if it were not for the people here at this table, I might have been one of the folks we were helping this morning ... I can't begin to tell you how much I love you all, and how grateful I am that you are in my life."

James shook his head and let out a big sigh. "Of course," he thought. "Everything was way too calm around here, we were due for some excitement." He grumped for a minute, but he couldn't even convince himself that he was upset. The truth was that he was excited about this new opportunity, even if he did have a few misgivings.

The day after thanksgiving, the families gathered at the Darcy house to share leftovers and just hang out, and a knock at the door startled all of them. They were not expecting anyone, and a knock on a day like that almost certainly spelled trouble.

Stewart answered the door and James sent out a pulse, curious and not inclined to be patient. What he found was certainly unexpected, but not unwelcome. Captain Donovan Manning, head of the Homicide Bureau of the San Diego police department, had come by looking specifically for him.

'It's Manning.' James sent to Stacy, Zoe, Sally and his mother before lifting Sally off of his lap and setting her onto Stacy's. He was halfway to the door when Stewart came from the entry way, Manning trailing.

"James, this police officer was asking for you." Stewart said, his expression hard to read, but his emotions were grim.

James just nodded and motioned over his shoulder at the family room where everyone else was gathered. "Might as well take it in there so we don't have to repeat everything multiple times." he said.

Once James was seated back on the couch, Stewart in his armchair and Manning perched on a kitchen chair that Ailene had grabbed, James looked at Manning expectantly.

Manning looked a little concerned, his gaze roaming the faces in the room, some of whom he had never met. The question on his mind was obvious, so James answered it without waiting for him to ask.

"Captain Donovan Manning, Homicide Bureau, San Diego PD, these are my future in-laws, the Darcy's, Ailene and Stewart." he said, pointing them out. Then he pointed at his father and then at Sally.

"This is my father and attorney, David Anderson and this is Sally, who recently joined our family." He didn't explain that any further. not wanting to go over that right then.

Manning took a breath and let it out in a whoosh, nodding to all of them.

"James, I tried everything I could. No department will touch you since you are under age. None of the departments I spoke to were interested in a new, untried contractor whose only agent was a single person, Stacy. So, after asking for advice from people I trust, I took the only option left to me. I put in my retirement papers."

James felt like someone had kicked him in the chest. He hadn't realized exactly how much he had been depending on the career officer to help kick-start this new career. Then he froze, his eyes snapping to the newly retired detective. He was hiding something, something he was excited about!

"There is a long history of retired officers joining, or starting, consulting firms. These firms even get preferential treatment when it comes time to choose a firm for a specific job or contract." Manning finished with a grin.

"I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with our kids?" Ailene asked.

"Ailene, Captain Manning figured out that we were the ones who captured the serial kidnapper. He came to us because his daughter was one of the victims, and he thinks we can be a great help in getting others like him off the street." James said, then continued, filling the others in on the discussions they had been having.

"This is not as crazy as it sounds, Ailene." Ada said. "I laid conditions on James being involved, primarily that they are never to be on the streets chasing criminals, that they use the gifts they have for things like interrogations. Frankly, I never expected this to get even this far, but I told the Captain to come back with a plan that doesn't expose them to danger and we could discuss it further. Of course, this is only binding on James, and you would have to feel comfortable about Zoe's involvement."

"So this retirement bid. Are you joining an existing firm or starting one?" Stewart chimed in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.