Empath, Telempath, Leader, God
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by Reluctant_Sir

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young man finds he has the ability to read the emotions of those around him. Soon, his abilities begin to change, to grow, and he finds himself with frightening new abilities. When he takes his girlfriend as a slave by mistake, his whole world is turned upside down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

"No way in hell we can hide a ... whatever this would be, not long term" Stacy argued, though she didn't realize that she was arguing with herself.

"I still can't believe ... I mean, I can, I was there, but to go on? To keep this up? I'm not like you, Zoe. I loved it, don't get me wrong, more than I should have, I think, but I don't need the, well, the extras, the commitment."

"At least I don't think so..." This last was under her breath, but both Zoe and James were linked with her, they heard it anyway.

Zoe quivered like a hound with a scent, straining against her mental leash, against James's orders not to encourage, to convince. She looked over at James from the corner of her eye, wanting to ask, wanting to beg but knowing that it wouldn't be right. She couldn't go against his wishes when he had been so absolutely clear. Still, she was allowed to dream

James knew what was going on in Zoe's mind, he always did now. He had found, after the subjugation ceremony, that she had opened every facet of her mind, her being, to him. Nothing was hidden and nothing could be hidden. She had ceded control to her Master.

He smiled lovingly at her. It was good that she strained at the controls, remained her own person in her mind. He hadn't wanted a slave in the first place, but he had taken her because it was her heart's desire. Still, he wanted a woman who would challenge him mentally and emotionally, to support him by being strong and helpful. He did not want a mindless fuck toy, a thrall.

They had fallen asleep together, curled in a big ball on the bed, three sets of limbs intertwined and the mixed juices of three lovers drying on their skins. Stacy had awoken first, her mind and emotions in turmoil. She was grateful, and happy that she had been included, but she was scared of taking that next step and determined to retain her individuality.

When Zoe had woken next, she had surprised Stacy with a passionate kiss and a cheerful "Good morning, beautiful sister-mine!" before crawling under the sheet and taking James into her mouth.

Stacy had watched, fascinated, as Zoe began working on his cock, taking her time, making love to it while he slept. When he woke after a few minutes, he didn't even open his eyes, just reached down and stroked Zoe's hair, murmuring, "Good morning, baby, that feels good!"

Despite herself, Stacy felt her own juices start, the scene was very erotic and yet very tender. She could feel the love that these two shared and her heart yearned for a connection like that too.

When Zoe reached out blindly, feeling for Stacy's hand, Stacy had intertwined her fingers with Zoe, allowing herself to be pulled closer, to share in the fun. Stacy took a deep breath and submitted, allowed herself to be drawn in, allowed herself to enjoy the moment, helping her sister make love to James's cock.

When James came, Zoe hogged his seed, ostentatiously swallowing it and showing her empty mouth to Stacy, then started singing, in a low, sweet voice, "Happy slaveday to me! Happy slaveday to me! Happy slaveday for Zoe, happy birthday to me!"

James and Stacy, taken by surprise at the change in lyrics, both laughed out loud, and laughed even louder at the smug look on Zoe's face as she snuggled up to James's side.

"So that's how it's going to be, eh?" James asked, smiling fondly at Zoe.

Zoe just nodded and, with a satisfied smile, closed her eyes, laying her cheek on his chest.

Stacy, for a moment imagining herself in Zoe's place, found that she was frightened at how attractive the scene was, how much she desired the same closeness.

That's when the one-sided, one-person argument began.

"I mean, it's not like I have that link thing you guy have, so I would be like a pet or something." she said, looking unhappy.

James spoke to her for the first time that morning, his voice pitched low and calm. "Stacy, come and cuddle for a minute, let us in on this discussion you are having with your conscience." His voice was filled with humor, but not mocking, not unkind.

Stacy, a pout on her face, crawled up and stretched out next to James, wrapping an arm and a leg across his torso, her hand grasping her sister's hand on James's chest. With a big sigh, she relaxed and let herself be cuddled, liking the feeling of James's hand stroking her hip.

'Stacy, I think it would be better to discuss this here, where we can show you how we feel, answer any questions you have about your sister's new life, new attitude.' James sent, the words accompanied by love and compassion.

'You guys have this special link, this connection and now that I have tasted it, I don't think I could be happy with Joe Blow the plumber.' she started, trying to find the words to describe her uneasiness. 'This, this mental dialog, the feelings I can sense in you when you speak to me, do you have any idea how deeply that affects me? I am afraid ... afraid that it is like an addiction. What if I can't be happy now, living in the regular world, now that I know that this exists?'

'I don't have an answer to that question, Stacy. I don't know that this even existed before us, before my abilities manifested and before my first link with Zoe. I find it hard to believe, but it is possible that this is the first time in history anyone has linked this way.' James admitted, his thoughts laying uneasy in her mind.

Zoe, sending only to him, asked plaintively, 'May I join the conversation if I promise not to try and convince her?'

'Of course, my love. I always want your advice, your counsel. I want you to speak freely to me, and around me, at all times ... well, with a few specific injunctions, I suppose.' he chuckled, then added. 'In fact, I want to modify something I said last night. When speaking aloud, I want you to use my name, or any pet name you like, but not call me Master out loud unless we are alone, and I mean really, the-house-is-empty-except-us alone. I think it will be safer.'

'May I call you Master in here? I think of you as my Master, and I love the way it feels. Please, James.' she asked seriously, her intent focus telling James that she would be heartbroken if he refused.

'Of course. Anything for you, baby.' he acquiesced.

'Stacy, ' Zoe joined the conversation with her sister, choosing her words carefully. 'As far as I am concerned, if you want to keep the connection, to stay with us, with James, then I can't think of any reason you can't. Return to being my sister if you prefer, but I cannot see my James leaving you out of our conversations, out of our lives. He loves you too, you know. You can stay as James's friend. You can be his lover, if you both want, as our lover if that has any appeal to you. I don't think that there are any real rules about love or being loved.'

Stacy opened her eyes, meeting Zoe's eyes across James's chest, seeing pain there. 'Zoe, how can you be so ... so accepting? James is your man, your love. He is even your, um, your master.'

'Stacy, I don't know if I can explain, and I don't know if I should, even if I could. James has already ... discussed the issue with me. I can only say that this is what I wanted, what I need. I don't really expect others to understand.' Zoe sounded unhappy, and James sighed, shifting and pulling Zoe closer, kissing the top of her head.

'Stacy, I forbid her to discuss her choice. I told her that under no circumstances was she to cajole, coerce, convince or otherwise influence your decisions in these matters. I love her fiercely, and nothing can change that. Her decision was hers, and I am now satisfied, despite my earlier reservations, that it truly is right for her. She is happier, more secure, more free in her self-imposed slavery that she could be without that bond.' James paused, he could feel Zoe's happiness, her acceptance and even her joy at his acceptance, but he could also feel Stacy's doubt and concern.

'I told her not to try and convince you, because if she did manage it, and it is not what you want, deep in your soul, you would be miserable and you would resent her, and me, later. Do you see?'

'I think so, James, but how do I know? How can I know? I don't share the same bond that you share with Zoe.' she answered, frustration making her thoughts wiggle and shiver.

'I have an admission to make, though I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I think I know how the true link, the bond, between Zoe and I formed. I even think I can do it again. The moral quandary that is torturing me is this: Is Zoe's desire for subjugation a byproduct of the link? Or is her desire something that was deep in her character, in her psyche, and this bond allowed her to realize that fantasy, that need? If I can replicate the link with someone else, what will happen?' James let the frustration, the uncertainty flow, showing them how deeply this bothered him.

'Damn you.' Stacy said, but with no real heat. 'If you were some unprincipled son of a bitch, this would be a lot harder. That you are worried about this, that it is bothering you so much, makes you that much more attractive.' she paused, then continued in a more subdued tone, as if fearing to hear herself say what was coming. 'I am already in love with you. I didn't want to admit it, not with your love for my sister so obvious, and her love for you even more obvious. When you included me last night, I was in heaven. I am sorry, Zoe. I didn't want to hurt you, didn't want you to hate me.'

'Sha!' Zoe said, giggling at her sister. 'As if I didn't already know how you felt? Stacy, sister of mine, I am pleased, more than I can say, that you love my ... that you love James. He deserves it. He deserves to have someone as beautiful and as loving as you in his life.'

'Your Master, you mean. You can say it to me. But are you pleased because it makes your horny Master happy? Because you think that it is how a slave is supposed to feel? Or are you please because you really feel that? See? This is what I mean, how can I know what is James-induced and what is real? I never saw this side of you before him. It scares me, and it scares me even more because of how seductive it is, how hot the idea makes me.'

'Stacy, for years I was your little doll. You dressed me up, showed me off, made me clean your room and do your chores. You had me fetch things for you, and carry things for you. You also loved me, protected me, held me when I was sad and cheered me up when I was down. You never let anyone hurt me, and I loved you for it. I idolized you, not because you were my sister, but because of how you made me feel. I felt like I had a place in the world as long as you were there to guide me.'

Zoe paused, letting that sink in. She held Stacy's gaze, and saw her eyes widen as the truth became clear to her.

'I have always been this way, I just didn't know it. I didn't realize that a submissive personality was a thing, was a choice, a possibility. I tried to be strong, like you. Independent, like you. Know what terrified me? You left for college, and the thought that when I had to do the same, you would have already moved on and I would be truly alone. James ... my Master, he saved me. He took me in, he showed me that he was worthy, that he was strong and that he would protect me and love me. This is not some game, damn it. This is who I am and I am so happy, so very happy.'

Stacy was weeping, softly, quietly, tears rolling down her cheeks and her whole body shaking. James gathered Stacy in tighter and Zoe climbed on top of him to put her own arm around her sister, kissing her tears.

'Stacy, We both want you in our lives, there is no question there. What we want more is for you to be happy. If you think you could be happy with us, being part of our little family, then we would welcome you with open arms. You aren't your sister, you have to make your own peace with this.'

'Zoe, I want the link. I have to try. I can't imagine living without this, this closeness, this intimacy. I want James, to be with him, loved by him. But you are my sister, and I need to know that you are ok with this.' Stacy said, sitting up and grabbing Zoe's hand, holding it against her cheek.

'Yes. A thousand percent yes. Before you say anything, I mean that as your sister, as someone who loved you her whole live, who loves you even more now. Also as James's slave, his lover, his confidant, yes.'

James looked back and forth between the two women, bemused. 'Gee, I hope I get some say in the matter.' he joked.

'No, Master, not really. Affairs of the heart have always been the province of the fair sex. Men just think they decide when really, they just get to decide how hard they fight before giving in.' Zoe said, her chin raised, a haughty look on her face. 'Of course, you could order me to... ' she trailed off, now gazing at James with her bottom lip out, her eyes sad, pouting.

'Dirty pool!' James cried and began tickling her, driving her backward onto the mattress again, leaving her gasping. 'And the punishment was swift and cruel!' he said, tickling her one more time before sitting up again, leaving her laughing, trying to get her breath back.

'Pretending for a moment that I have a vote... ' he began, his face serious, 'I agree too.' He smiled at Stacy, projecting his love for her and opening his arms to her. Once she was snuggled in his arms, her face buried in his neck, he continued. 'I wasn't kidding about not being sure. I think I know how to replicate the link, but only trying it will tell us for sure. Are you ready to try?'

'What, now?' Stacy said, a trace of panic in her voice.

'No time like the present.' James said, waiting patiently.

Zoe crawled over, and pulled Stacy into her arms, directing her to sit facing James, and wrapping her arms around Stacy from the rear. Zoe kissed her sister on the cheek. 'It's ... a weird feeling. Not painful, but unbelievably intense.' she explained.

James closed his eyes. He focused on Stacy, isolating her mind, encapsulating it. He thought of all he had experienced, all he had learned, he concentrated on his love for Zoe, for Stacy, for his parents and even her parents. He included the pain that this link could bring, the fight with Zoe. Last, but not least, and not without serious misgivings, he included his fight against the school bully and his battle in the mall, to show her the dark side. When he was ready, when it was all seething in his mind, fighting to get out, he seized her, tore her open and forced this dagger of emotion, this mass of knowledge deep inside of her, forcing her to accept it, to face it, to embrace it.

Zoe was ready. She clapped one hand over Stacy's mouth while the other held her body. Stacy's eyes were wide but unseeing and she screamed.

James and Zoe held her, stroking her hair, whispering to her, telling her that they loved her and would protect her. It seemed like hours, but was probably just moments, before Stacy's eyes began to focus. She was as pale as a sheet, shivering and shaking like a leaf.

'Stacy ... can you feel it? Reach for me.' James sent, softly, quietly, pleading with her.

She didn't respond. She stared up at him, her shivers slowing, her breathing almost like normal again, though she clutched at Zoe's hand as if it were a lifeline.

'Yes ... Master.'

James recoiled, a gasp tearing itself from his lips. His face crumpled and he buried it in his hands, moaning.

'James, no! NO! I was joking, I was ... I was trying to make you smile!' Stacy sent, filling him with her sorrow, her love and contrition. And shock.

'Holy shit ... James? I ... I can feel you. And Zoe, I can feel you both.' Her voice was filled with wonder, with awe.

'Stacy, if I didn't love you and I didn't know what a shock this forging could be, I would turn you over my knee and tan your ass for that!' James raged at her, though they all knew he wasn't really that angry with her.

'Hmm ... Maybe I need to be bad too, 'cause that sounded like a good time to me!' Zoe inserted, looking coy.

'Zoe, why are you ... I don't know how to say it. Fainter? Quieter?' Stacy asked, her gaze looking inward, exploring the links, dancing through their minds.

Zoe and James exchanged a glance, James shaking his head. 'Wait' he sent to her alone.

'Oh! I found it ... this is the oddest thing. It's like I have memories of things I never did, knowledge that just needs to be remembered for the first time. Wow, I sound like a lunatic, but you know what I mean! I can see it now ... I am linked to you, James, and so is Zoe. As long as we are linked, and I see that we still don't know enough about that, Zoe and I can share your abilities. Just ... fucking wow.'

Zoe hugged her tightly, whispering in her ear. "Just wait, sister-wife. There is better yet to come. Knowing and experiencing are two different things."

Stacy turned her head to look at Zoe, her eyes wide as she 'remembered'.

'Oh? Oh!'

"Later, my lovelies. Right now, we need showers and food. Probably in that order." he said, glancing down meaningfully at their naked bodies and the signs of last night's celebration.

'I may never speak again!' Stacy crowed, enjoying her newfound ability to send instead of just being read.

'But Stacy, my darling girl, I love to hear you moan... ' James leered at her, waggling his eyebrows.

Stacy smiled, her face filled with love. "For you? Always!"

"I'll remember that for later! For now, I just have one question ... how are we going to explain to your parents why you can't leave my side either?"

Zoe and Stacy turned to stare at him.

It turned out to be not as overwhelming an obstacle as it might have been, only requiring a couple of days skating around the truth. A partial solution to the problem of the link was found in the least likely of places.

Zoe's birthday party had been fun. Her parents had gotten her a big cake and there were presents from everyone, including James's parents who were now as much a part of the family as James was.

James's gift to Zoe had been a bracelet, one that he made himself, getting inspiration from a television program that Stewart had been watching. Zoe, James and Stacy had been sitting on the couch, talking in whispers to keep from annoying Stewart, and James's eye was caught by a scene in the National Geographic documentary on the screen.

A native boy, to show his interest in a girl of the tribe, had woven her a necklace out of reeds and adorned it with the teeth of a crocodile he had killed. Symbolically, it was to show his prowess as a hunter, his ability to protect her and his skill with his hands. It gave him an idea for her gift.

He had gathered strings from her room, a frayed edge on a favorite pillow, a thread from a worn, but beloved stuffed animal and some of her hair from a brush in the bathroom. He had combined them with similar items from his own room, weaving the items together into a braid. Onto this strand he slid four small, wooden beads. The bead he had engraved with their initials, one with 'J' and one with 'Z', and sandwiched between them were one with a depiction of the all-seeing eye of Horus and a second with a carefully carved chain.

The hardest part of this task was making sure he didn't opening think about his gift when she was close by, or in his bed. He wasn't sure how successful he was until she opened the gift.

She had stared at the braid, then the beads, before looking in his mind, asking. 'Master?'

'I wanted you to have something that you could wear in public. Something that would symbolize your collar but wouldn't be obvious. You and I, our abilities and the links that bind us.' he said, feeling a little foolish.

'Oh Master, it is wonderful!' Zoe threw her arms around his neck, covering his face with kissed. "I love it, James! Our initials! You made this with your own hands too? Wow!" She said out loud, practically dancing around, admiring her gift.

Zoe showed it to her parents, and to Stacy, but absolutely refused to take it off, insisting that they look at it while it was on her wrist. 'I'll never take it off unless you make me, Master!'

Stacy smiled at Zoe, sending her support and love. To James she sent, 'That really was a thoughtful gift. I love you and I know you as well as I know myself, but my cynical side keeps waiting for the other boot to drop. Have I told you how happy I am?'

'Yes, but I love hearing it. Someday I would like to be able to shout it from the rooftops.'

'We will. You and Zoe and I will shout it and tell the whole world to kiss our asses if they don't like it!'

That night, after the party, Zoe and James packed up what little they needed for the trip to his parent's home where they would be spending several days. Stacy, though she hated to lie to her parents, invented a visit with a school friend for a couple of days, insisting to her parents that they needed some quality time alone and that she needed a break from the drama.

Her parents, after some initial hesitation, agreed and began making plans for a couple of days away.

James, on the other hand, had the responsibility for breaking the news to his parents. He decided to start with his mother, knowing that his father would go along if he could convince her first.

When they piled in the car, and Stacy joined them, the confusion was immediate. James stalled, telling his parents that Stacy was going to wait for her friend with him and Zoe.

When they arrived at home, James's father retired to his study, he had been letting some of his cases stagnate a bit because of the furor and he was determined to catch up.

James suggested tea, always a good way to get a few quiet minutes with his mother, and when they sat down in the living room, the sisters joined them, much to Ada's surprise.

"Mum, can we link with you?"

Ada's eyebrow climbed, her gaze sharpened, sure that he was about tell her something she would rather not hear. She nodded, not saying anything.

When James linked, and the sisters joined, she knew.

'Really, James?' she shook her head, though whether in surprise or in disappointment, even she wasn't sure. A little of both, perhaps.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.