Susan & Ray - Cover

Susan & Ray

 

Chapter 6

I had an idea, and got on the computer.

“Hey Raymond, you’re not looking for porn are you, you got me now!” she said topless, wearing cute white panties and coming up close behind me. “What are you doing?”

“Posting an ad online at the newspaper and Facebook. Asking for people who may have lived within the area we need, to see if anyone remembers the day dad got shot!”

“Now, that is a great idea! People move out and move away, but check on their hometown newspaper, especially when you can get most of them online. I have to give you credit for that.”

“Can you share it on your Facebook News page, please?”

“Sure. I was wondering if you were hard enough for another blow job?”

“Oh, I’m still savoring that first one, Sis! It will forever be in my memory.”

“You do understand about love, don’t you? When you told that you loved me, I kind of freaked out. Do you have any condoms?”

“NO!” I said, probably over-reacting. “Why do I need any condoms? I won’t be making love to anyone, but my left hand for a very long time. I’d be scared to try anything with you, condom or not. I’d want a vasectomy before I made love to my beautiful sister.”

“Raymond, you say the sweetest things and don’t even know it. Send me the ad as an email and I’ll post it everywhere I can think of.”

“Thank you, Susan. By the way, I never saw that tattoo you have just above your butt.”

“You weren’t supposed to see it, before. Now I want you to look at me and lust for me,” she said leaving back to her room.

She brought her laptop in, still topless, and we took care of sending this notice out to whomever.

She put her laptop down, leaned on my bed with her hand holding up her head, “Now, what do you want to do?”

“At least you can’t read my mind, or you’d know the answer to that already,” I said checking my different email accounts.

“You’re not ready to fuck me yet. We have a few other things to get through first. Are you hard, Ray?”

“Susan, you don’t ask your little brother questions like that!” I said.

“That must mean that you are. Have you even touched yourself this morning? I did, in the shower ... I stuck three fingers inside myself, thinking of you. I came so hard.”

“SUSAN, you’ve made your point! We talked about going to a movie, we have one of those Palace Drive-In theatres twenty minutes away.”

“That sounds like fun,” she said getting up and going into her room.

I took my dick in my hand and said, “She sure is something, isn’t she? Just be patient and you will have her naked in this bed.”

I was extremely hard and dressed to leave the house. She had the keys in her hand, and got me off my bed, and we left for the PDI. We pulled up to it, and she said, “What movie do you want to see, Loverboy?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.