Susan & Ray
Chapter 5

 

As I fell asleep, I started thinking of Dad. That surprised me because he had been out of my head, until Susan and I started looking into his death.

I saw him as plain as day. He was standing in my doorway, saying over and over, “Don’t Ray ... please Don’t!”

I saw myself getting out of bed and walking up to him, but as soon as I did, he evaporated away from me.

I cried after him, “Dad, d-don’t leave. I miss you. I need you. I miss you. I need you...”

“Ray, RAY, wake up, come on Ray, wake up?” It was Susan. “Don’t worry, I’m here. I’m here to help you find out about dad.”

“What’s going on?” mom stumbled through my doorway covering herself with a robe, “What is it, Raymond? Did you have a dream? A dream about your father?”

Why was everyone talking so loud?

Still shaking, but comforted by Susan, I took a couple of deep breaths, then I looked at Susan, who said, “It was a dream about Dad, it sounded like. Go to bed mom, I’ll help Raymond get back to sleep. You have work in the morning.”

“Thank you, Susan,” she said. “I love you, Raymond, you too Susan.” She turned and walked away.

“Are you going to be able to get back to sleep Ray?” she asked me, rubbing my back to calm me down.

“Lie down with me for just a minute, Susan?”

“Sure,” she said cuddling up behind me. “If you want to talk about the dream, I can listen?”

“No, just hold me tight until I fall asleep, you do feel so nice and soft. Thank you for coming in and waking me up. Now, maybe I will have a dream about you, those dreams I like!” I said.

She cuddled up so close that I could feel her breasts against my back. “Maybe tomorrow you can tell me about those dreams. I hope they are really sexy.”

“Oh ... they are!”


I woke up. I felt an arm on my hip. It was Susan. She never got up and went back to her own bed! Thankfully, mom doesn’t check on us during the summer. I needed to use the bathroom, and tried to get out without waking her.

I came soooo close.

She woke up, didn’t quite realize where she was, and she said, stretching and pulling her shirt up enough to show her white panties, “Good morning Raymond. Sorry, I didn’t get up and leave.”

“I ... I kind of liked having you behind me all night. Any time you want to sleep with me is OK by me,” I said halfway to the bathroom. “I have to go to the bathroom and take a shower. You’re welcome to join me if you’d like?”

“That’s so cute, my little brother trying to seduce me into the shower with him. When will he ever stop?”

“Probably not until we do shower together. It will happen eventually. You are a beautiful woman, and a little brother has just as many needs as an older brother would,” I said, flushing the toilet and walking to the shower.

She got up and headed to the bathroom, I stripped naked and started the shower not immediately realizing she was right there.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.