Susan & Ray - Cover

Susan & Ray

 

Chapter 4

Mom wasn’t home, and we needed to run this by her, so we changed and got in the pool. I asked my sister to teach me how to kiss. She was really good, teaching me how to determine which way to turn your head, so you don’t bump noses. She went into a lot of detail about how to french kiss, demonstrating over and over, until I did it right.

We heard mom pull in the driveway, so Susan took my hand off her covered breast as we got out, dried off and met her inside.

“What have you two been doing today?” she asked.

“We drove around for a while then decided it was too hot to do anything except get in the pool,” Susan said.

“Mom,” I asked, “Can Susan take me to the movies tomorrow. There’s a new movie in town and we both want to see it.”

“You’re both going to the same movie, what is this ... some kind of date?”

“Sort of,” I said. “There’s a girl I want to date, and Susan has agreed to give me some lessons on how to treat a girl on a movie date.”

“I don’t see why not, remember he’s only 15, Susan. I don’t want him to become one those boys who thinks that the back of a movie theater is a place to make out.”

“Yeah, Mom,” she said. “I’m taking him to a movie and teach him how to french kiss and get to second base!”

“SUSAN!”


After dinner, back in my bedroom, I did some more research on deaths in the physical perimeter Susan and I have established. There was a knock on the door, and I said, ‘Come in”. It was mom. I closed my laptop.

She came over and sat on my bed, “Raymond, Susan tells me there’s a girl whom you are trying to impress. Is that true?”

“Yeah, a new girl who started in ... April. Her name is ... is Cara ... Cara Blake. She’s very pretty, but didn’t even realize I was in the room. She’s developed like Susan ... I needed to understand how to talk to her, and Susan is willing to help me. She’s told me how boys treated her when she was 15. It’s really amazing how so many boys treat girls badly. I think her advising me, is her revenge on all the guys who touched her without her permission.”

“Please remember that your sister is 17, and has a lot of experience. Let her use that experience to make you the gentleman whom I know you are capable of being.”

“Sure thing, thanks mom ... it helps to have a great mother as my role model. I only wish that I could have a guy to talk to, you know ... about girls.”

“I may get off my butt and start dating again, but understand ... I may have to go through a few frogs until I find a Prince,” she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.