Susan & Ray - Cover

Susan & Ray

 

Chapter 3

“Raymond, it’s too hot,” my sister said, pulling off her t-shirt. I saw her bikini top was about to reveal more than she would like, so I went over and held it in place with my hands as she got her shirt off.

“Let me know in advance that you’re making a move, Ray. I could be ready for you then,” she giggled.

“Your bikini top was about to reveal ... you’re really incredible ... absolutely fascinating ... beautifully shaped ... breasts!” I declared.

She blushed nearly as much as I did. “Get in the car, Ray!”

I did as she pulled out of the parking lot, and we headed home. Now, I was checking her out. She really is quite beautiful.

“Susan, do you have many boyfriends?” I asked.

“I’m taking a self-imposed vacation from boys. What you said earlier about girls. It’s twice as bad with the guys.”

“How do you mean?” I questioned.

“Well, if you’re not pretty, the boys don’t want to have anything to do with you, if you’re average looking, you don’t have any girlfriends or boyfriends and if you are pretty, the boys all expect you to put out on the first day, and the other pretty girls don’t like you and call you a slut or something because you put out...”

“Since you obviously fit in the third category, explain that pretty girl problem again?” I said moving over closer to her.

“OK, I’ll try. What you just did, moving closer. That means that you are interested, but aren’t sure how I may feel about you.”

“What, I’m not talking about you and me ... I’m talking about pretty girls ... in general. How does a mediocre guy like me get to know a pretty girl if she’s worried about all the guys she comes into contact with?”

“Personally, I use a kind of radar ... I can tell a guy’s motive from ten feet away,” she said.

“OK,” I said moving even closer, “What are my motives?” I touched her face with a finger.

“Well, my best guess us that you’ve got a hard on for me, and wonder what it would take for me to act on it, am I right?”

“What the hell,” I said, “You think that I’m into you?”

“Raymond, you show all the signals of a guy on the make,” my sister said to me.

“Well, I do think that you’re pretty,” I admitted.

“It’s more than that, you want to fuck me, don’t you?”

“Uh, well ... uhm ... Of course, I don’t! You’re my sister. There are all kinds of laws about brothers and sisters. What exactly makes you think that I want to fu ... make love with you?”

“The way you look at me sometimes. It’s more than brother sister. I can tell when you have a hard on, like right now.”

“That’s ridiculous!”

“When I sat on your lap the other day, I felt your dick twitch.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.