The Neighbor's Daughter
Chapter 4: Cynthia's Request

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Cynthia's Request - A sixteen-year-old beauty and her mother ask an older neighbor to teach the teen the was of love, not just sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Big Breasts  

It had been several months since 17-year-old April had made her last visit to Henry's home. It had been over a year since Candy and her mother and then Tasha had made their requests of him. He had continued to occasionally see Tasha's mother, Helen. Thank goodness he still had a good supply of the little blue pills. With them, he had been able to keep Helen's pussy and ass well fucked as well as enjoy an occasional deep-throat blowjob.

As he lounged around the house on a Friday afternoon, he noticed the school bus pull up in front of his neighbor's house. Candy's younger sister Cynthia bounded off and ran into her home. Henry returned to watching his favorite court show on TV.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at Henry's door. It was no surprise when he found a smiling Cynthia waiting as he opened the door. She had changed out of her school clothes and was dressed much more casually. Tight blue jeans and a cut-off T-shirt were her normal at home attire.

"Hi sweetheart. You come to feed the dogs?" He asked as he let her in.

"Yeah." Cynthia replied as she entered and headed toward the pantry where the dog food was kept. Henry's dogs jumped up and followed her. They knew it was dinner time. Cynthia fed them far more often than their owner did.

Even though she was soon to turn sixteen-years-old, Cynthia was a small thing. She stood just over 5' tall and didn't weigh much more than 100 pounds. Henry followed the cute young teen with his eyes until she rounded the corner into his kitchen. He enjoyed the way her tight little butt wiggled in her jeans as she walked. Her brunette hair was pulled back into a ponytail that bounced with each step she took. The cutoff tank top she wore left most of her smooth flat tummy and back exposed.

While Cynthia fed and petted his dogs, Henry returned to his TV. A short time later, Cynthia came back to the living room and stood directly in Henry's line of sight to the TV. He figured she wanted her usual hug. She was an affectionate young thing and almost always wanted a hug before she headed home.

"You finished feeding, hon?" Henry asked. He stood and hugged her small body snugly to his own.

Cynthia hugged him back and answered. "Yeah. Everybody's been fed." As she hugged him, she seemed to rub her chest into his upper abdomen. She had been doing that more and more lately.

Henry had not been blind to the fact that Cynthia was beginning to grow a nice set of tits. He figured there was no harm in letting her enjoy a little thrill by rubbing them on him through her clothes and his.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Henry released Cynthia and sat back down. Instead of saying 'bye' and leaving, as she usually did, she remained standing in front of Henry.

Henry could see she was nervous. She was fidgeting with her hands, twisting her feet into the carpet, and acting like she wanted to say something.

"Are you OK, Cynthia? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing! Nothing's wrong!" She answered.

"Then why are you trying to wring you hands off and paw a hole in my carpet. Tell me what's bothering you, Honey. You know you can tell me anything." Making his voice a little firmer, Henry continued. "Now, spill it! What's up, girl?"

"Well, I ... uuuhh ... would you ... I mean..."

"It's alright, Cynthia. Spit it out."

"Okay! I want you to do to me what you did to Candy and Tasha!" The young teen blurted out.

Henry was clearly shook. He tried to play dumb. "What do you mean, Cynthia? I don't know what you're talking about." It was Henry's turn to be nervous.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be nosy, but I was walking past Candy's bedroom door when I heard her talking with Tasha. Tasha said it sure made her pussy sore and Candy said hers had been sore too. I couldn't help it. I had to keep listening then. They said that after the soreness went away, they loved it. Tasha said she would never have guessed you had such a wonderful tongue and big ... ahh ... er ... thing. Candy laughed and said she wished she could visit you every day. They talked about all the things you did to them and how excited it made them feel. I want to feel that way too. Please?"

"I am going to have a talk with Candy. She and Tasha talk far too much. Cynthia honey, I'm sorry, but you are much too young and small to know about the things Candy and Tasha were talking about."

"I'll be sixteen a few days. I think I'm old enough. I'm getting strange feelings down there between my legs and my boobs are growing too. See!"

Cynthia started to pull her tank top over her head to show Henry her breasts.

"Stop!" Henry shouted. "Cynthia you can't do that. I'm sure they're very nice, but you can't show them to me. We can both be in a lot of trouble if I let you show me your boobs."

Cynthia's deep blue eyes began to tear up. "I know, but I still want you to make me feel good like you did with Candy and Tasha. Please, Henry."

"Not now. You're just too young." Henry insisted. "Now, put your top back down and go home. Tell your mother I need to see her. Now get!"

Dejectedly, Cynthia hung her head and with tears in her eyes, she went home.

As expected, Cynthia didn't say anything to her mother. So, later that night, Henry called Cynthia's mother, Janie. He asked her to come over for a few minutes after the kids were in bed. She happily agreed.

Janie showed up on Henry's doorstep at a little after midnight. She was wearing one of her baby-doll nighties under a thin robe. With a broad grin, she stepped in, tossed her robe off, and asked. "You wanted to see me? Well, here I am. What can I do for you?"

"Yes! I wanted to see you, but not for that. We need to talk about your daughter." Henry said as he handed her robe back.

"Yes, I know. Candy does talk much too much. I've told her not to discuss what you've done with her and Tasha. I'll speak with her again and insist she..."

"No!" Henry interrupted. "I'm talking about Cynthia. She came over to feed the dogs this afternoon and asked me to make her feel good like I did for Candy and Tasha. She had overheard them talking in Candy's room. And now she wants me to make her feel good too."

"My God, Henry! She's still only fifteen. I knew she'd be having sexual feelings, but I didn't think she'd be that bold." Janie seemed shocked.

"Well, of course she's having sexual feelings. She's damn near sixteen. She has an itch, and she wants me to scratch that itch for her. What the hell are we going to do about her? I don't want to hurt her feelings, but, at her age, I can't do for her what I did for the other girls."

I don't know, Henry. She has always been overly affectionate toward men. She's also been very strong willed when she wants something. At this rate, some punk will probably knock her up by the time she turns sixteen next week. That's what happened to me when I wasn't quite as old as she is now. Do you think maybe you could string her along without actually screwing her for a while?"

"No, but I can promise her I'll be happy to do her when she turns sixteen next week. Do you think that will satisfy her?" Henry asked.

"Satisfy her?" Janie grinned. No, but it may keep her from getting some punk to screw her until then. What do you think, Henry?"

'The poor girl is surrounded by a sex pot sister, her sister's horny friend, and a mother who'll fuck about anything with a dick and the price of a cheap meal or a drink. What the hell did you expect?' Henry thought. "I don't know Janie, but I'll try to keep her happy without getting her too sexually excited."

"Thanks Henry. I don't know what we'd do without you." Janie hugged and kissed his cheek and prepared to leave.

"Wait, since you're here, how about taking a little taste of this?" Henry asked. As he dropped his pants, his semi-erect cock flopped out.

"Why, I'd love to, Sir." Janie said with a smile. She immediately dropped to her knees and began slurping his cock into her cum hungry mouth. She soon had his cock fully inflated and was happily sucking it deep into her throat.

Henry thought as he shoved his cock down Janie's throat. 'Why indeed? Why should Cynthia not become a horny little teen slut? Her sister came begging an older man to take her cherry. And look at her mother sucking a cock just for the asking. It's no wonder the poor kid wants to experience sex. She's surrounded by horny bitches. Oh well, Janie does give one hell of a blowjob.' Henry then fed his load of cum down Janie's throat.

As Janie swallowed, wiped her mouth, and stood to leave, she said. "By the way, I think we should keep this talk between us. I don't want Cynthia to know we talked about her little adventure."

"Sure. No problem. That may help keep her mouth shut for fear of you finding out." Henry grinned and swatted Janie's ass as she walked out his door.

The next afternoon, immediately after changing out of her school clothes, Cynthia again came over to Henry's home to feed the dogs. She wore another cut-off tank top, but her normal tight jeans had been replaced. She had worn a pair of rather loose fitting shorts instead.

When Cynthia finished feeding the dogs, she returned to the living room and again stood in front of Henry blocking his view of the TV. Again she fidgeted hoping Henry would say something first.

He didn't. He just looked up at her and grinned. After making the poor teen suffer just a bit longer, he teasingly asked her. "What is it, Cynthia? You seem nervous again."

"Did you think about it?"

Henry just had to tease her a little more. "Think about what, sweetie?"

"You know. What we talked about yesterday. You said you wanted to think about it a day or two. Have you thought about it?" She nervously asked.

"Thought about what?" He continued to tease her.

"You know." She was getting a bit aggravated. "Did you think about making me feel good like you did Candy and Tasha. Please Henry, please say yes."

"Cynthia, yes! I did think about it. Your still too young to be asking me to do such a thing." He paused to see the disappointment show on her face before continuing. "But, since you really want me to help you feel good, I'll do it. There's just one thing we need to get straight first. You must never tell anyone about what we do. Not Candy, not Tasha, not your little friends at school, and certainly not your mother. If this ever gets out, she will beat you half to death and ground you forever. Do you understand?"

You would have thought Santa Clause had just left her a new puppy. The young teen lit up like a Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. She practically jumped at Henry, hugged his neck, and kissed his cheek. "Oh thank you, Henry. I'll never say a word about this to anyone. I promise."

"Okay then. There is one more condition you must meet before I make you feel good like Candy and Tasha. Honey, you must wait until you turn sixteen-years-old. That's only a week away, and that way I won't get in trouble with the law."

Cynthia hung her head and said. "Alright, Henry. I'll wait if I have to. Can I still give you a hug?"

"Of course you can sweetie."

Cynthia threw her arms around Henry's neck and hugged him tightly. It seemed to him that she rubbed her boobs into his chest even harder than normal.

"Okay Cynthia, that's enough!" He pushed her back, swatted her cute butt, and told her, "Now go home!"

The next week was tough on Henry and Cynthia. They both knew what was coming and anxiously looked forward to it. Finally, the big day arrived.

Her birthday was on a Saturday and her party was scheduled for that afternoon. Early that morning, Cynthia knocked on Henry's door. When he opened it for her, she came bursting through the door and practically jumped into his arms and kissed him.

As he pushed the door closed, she excitedly asked. "Henry, it's my birthday. I'm sixteen now. Will you make love to me now?"

It's too early in the day for me sweetie. I promise I'll make you feel real good this evening after your party.

As they spoke, Cynthia was obviously rubbing her breasts into Henry's body. "See, I told you I have some boobs." She then stepped back and pulled her top over her head and tossed it to the floor.

Henry didn't stop her this time.

She stood frozen in front of Henry showing him her blossoming breasts. She held her arms straight down at her sides with her hands clinched into fists. Cynthia was a very petite girl. Her breasts weren't exactly grown yet, but they fit her small size. They held the promise of developing into a nice set of tits with time. They were about the size of firm little tennis balls. They were topped by puffy pale pink aureola that were each about the size of a quarter with a small nipple centered in each one. "See? They're growing."

Henry didn't want to hurt his little friend so he figured he'd try to frighten her. Maybe he could scare her out of wanting to be so intimate with him. He reached out and took a small boob in each hand. After massaging them for a few seconds, he tweaked the nipples and said. "Yes, I see you're growing. You'll soon have a nice set of tits."

Henry then swiftly spun Cynthia around so she faced away from him. He reached around her chest and covered a boob with each hand. They were each just barely a handful. He pulled her back to his chest. With her back firmly pressed to his chest, he continued massaging her little boobs. He began kissing and licking her right ear and neck. He shifted his left hand to wrap his arm around the small girls chest and squeezed her right boob. He let his right hand slide down to her belly and rub circles on her soft mid-section.

Henry didn't get the frightened affect he had hoped for. Instead, Cynthia had relaxed and opened her hands. She laid her head back on his left shoulder and moaned in delight as Henry fondled her. He then reached down and squeezed her pubic mound through her tight shorts.

The teen gasped but still did not retreat from Henry's fondling hands.

"Now go home and get ready for your party. After the party take a bath and come back. Be prepared to spend the night. You have patiently waited until you turned sixteen. So, this evening I will see what I can do about making you feel good like I did with your sister. By the way, I prefer bald pussy. Now get!" He swatted her butt as he shooed her out of his door.

As usual, Henry enjoyed watching Cynthia and her friends at her party. The biggest attraction was when they played on the trampoline. Many of her friends had developed nice sized tits. They provided a delightful collection of bouncing tits on the trampoline. The party broke up a little before dusk. Cynthia went inside after her last guest left.

An hour or so after the party ended, Cynthia was knocking on Henry's door again. This time, she was wearing a silky white blouse and a loose fitting skirt that didn't reach her knees. She looked and smelled delicious. Her long dark hair was shiny and hanging smoothly down her back.

"Cynthia darling, you look fantastic. Please come in. I've been looking forward to seeing you this evening." He extended his hand and escorted her to his couch. He could feel her hand nervously shaking as he led her into his living room. "Please be seated while I get you something to drink.

Henry returned shortly with two glasses of red wine. He handed Cynthia her glass and took a seat on the couch close to her. They chatted about nothing particular and sipped the wine. When her glass was empty, he refilled it for her.

Henry then looked into the teen's eyes and asked her. "Cynthia, do you realize exactly what you are asking me to do? To make you feel as good as Candy and Tasha means I will eat and fuck your pussy, have you suck my cock, and shove my cock up your tender ass. Is that what you really want?"

Cynthia sat quietly for a few moments then replied. "Yes, Henry. I want to do all that and anything else you want to do with me. I know I am young and small, but I am ready.

Cynthia honey, did you enjoy it when I fondled your tits this morning?"

"Oh yes. That felt so nice. I even got wet and tingly between my legs." She replied.

"Well honey, why don't you take that blouse off.

Practically before Henry finished telling Cynthia to remover her top, it was falling to the floor. She was smiling broadly as she also removed her frilly bra.

"Baby, you have such nice tits. They're small but look so alluring."

She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Oh thank you, Henry. Thank you." She kissed him on the lips then stood and took a small step back. "Do you really like my boobs, Henry. They're not anywhere near as big as Mom's or even Candy's. You can play with them if you want to. Do you want to rub them again?" Cynthia pulled her shoulders back and offered her small tits to Henry so he could fondle them.

He reached out and gently massaged her tits. She closed her eyes and moaned when he softly squeezed her puffy aureola and nipples between his finger and thumb. Her nipples quickly hardened. Even hard, her nipples were like small pink baby peas.

Henry massaged Cynthia's tits until her breathing was coming in gasps. He then took her hips and pulled her body up close. That put his mouth at the same level as the teen's budding tits. While continuing to rub her left tit and roll its nipple between his finger and thumb, he kissed, licked, and sucked her right tit. He put his left arm around her waist and pulled her chest tightly to his mouth. She groaned loudly when he sucked nearly all of her left tit into his mouth and repeatedly swabbed its hard little nipple with his tongue.

After several minutes Henry switched tits and massaged the right tit while licking and sucking the left. After a while he took both tits in his hands and asked the breathless teen. "Cynthia honey, you look beautiful in it, but you seldom where skirts. Why did you where this one tonight?"

"Well, I ... uh ... I ... My jeans are all so tight, and I ... uh..."

"And you thought I could put my hand up the skirt easier than down into your usual pair of tight jeans?"

"Uh huh." She blushed.

'Dressed for speed, just like her mother.' Henry smiled at her as he slid both hands around Cynthia's ribs to her back. After rubbing her bare back for a minute or so, he slid his hands down to her butt. He then firmly squeezed both cheeks through her skirt as he continued to alternately suck both of Cynthia's tender titties. The puffy aureola of her budding tits were such a turn-on for Henry.

When Cynthia almost imperceptibly pushed her butt out to Henry's kneading hands, he firmly squeezed both cheeks of her butt one more time. He then slowly lowered the zipper in the back of her skirt. He placed his thumbs in its waistband and pushed it down. Slowly, Cynthia's skirt slid down to her knees.

Without saying a word, the visibly nervous teen shifted her knees a few times until her skirt to fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it, along with her shoes, off to the side.

While still sitting on the edge of the couch, Henry turned Cynthia. With her back to him, Henry stood and pulled her firmly back to his chest. She slipped easily up against his body. While continuing to fondle her tits, he nibbled, kissed and licked Cynthia's ears and neck.

Henry then bent over the small girl. He wanted her to feel protected but also under his control. While he nuzzled her ear and neck, he slowly ground his hard cock still in his pants into the crack of her panty covered butt and her back.

She laid her head back on Henry's chest and was cooing like a dove. She had her eyes closed and a broad smile was on her face.

He gently turned her to face him, lifted her chin, and brought his lips to hers. As he wrapped her in his arms, he gently kissed Cynthia fully on her lips. It was her first real kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and eagerly returned his kiss.

With his left arm, Henry held Cynthia firmly to his chest. His free right arm and hand slid down her back to her butt and squeezed a cheek. Henry then slowly turned her again and returned to nibbling her ear and neck. He brought his hand around her hip and gently cupped her panty clad pussy.

Cynthia gasped and groaned but made no effort to pull away from Henry's hand. Her white cotton panties had become soaked with the juices coming from her pussy.

Slowly, Henry began rubbing Cynthia's wet slit through her panties. Her breathing became raged. She moaned and turned her head to be kissed again. As their lips met, Henry pressed his index finger into her slit taking her panties with his finger. He soon found her clit.

After just a few gentle strokes of her slit and clit, Cynthia's body began to noticeably quiver. "Oh my!" Cynthia gasped as she brought her hands to her pussy. She covered the hand that was petting her with her hands. With both of her hands she pressed Henry's hand tightly to her horny little hole.

Henry held her tightly as she nearly swooned in his arms.

Her breathing slowly returned to normal as she soaked in her first post orgasmic glow. Henry brought his hand, glistening with Cynthia's juices, to his face. Cynthia watched wide-eyed, her mouth gaped open, as he sniffed his hand and then licked her juices from it.

Henry kissed her and softly said. "Huummm. There's nothing like the aroma and taste of fresh, young, virgin's pussy. I hope to be able to get a better taste real soon. Did that make you feel good, Honey?"

Other than moaning and cooing, Cynthia had not said a word while Henry had fondled her. She finally responded verbally. "Oh God yes! I've never felt anything so good. Can we do that again?"

"Yes Baby. We'll do it again real soon. But for now, I have something for you to do. Please go around the house, lock all the doors, and closed the curtains. We don't want the neighbors peaking in now do we? When you're done with that, I'll be waiting here for you."

Cynthia smiled and immediately began carrying out her instructions.

Henry thought to himself. 'She has just accepted and obeyed her first command. This may work out very well.' Henry immediately realized he had just begun training his young friend to be obedient to his instructions. The thought of Cynthia being his personal servant in the years to come brought a smile to his face.

When the teen returned she reported to him. "The doors are locked and the blinds are all closed, Henry. Now what would you like me to do?"

He hugged her and told her she had done a good job. He then added. "I've got an idea of how I can make you feel real good."

Placing his thumbs in her panties' waistband, he slowly pushed them down her legs and off her feet. He then scooped her up into his arms and carried her to his bed. The teen snuggled into his neck and cooed while Henry carried her to bed. Once he laid her on his bed Henry stood over her and briefly admired her young body. He then climbed in next to her and cuddled up close.

"Cynthia I really enjoy seeing you nude. I really like watching those pretty tits and cute little butt. As a matter of fact, from now on, whenever you're here, and we are alone, I want you naked. Okay?"

Cynthia giggled and said. "If that's what you want me to do, I'll stay naked for you, Henry."

Henry gazed at his young friend's nude body. "My, my! Cynthia, you certainly are one tempting young lady. You look delicious and good enough to eat. I may do just that real soon. Have you ever heard of a man eating a girl's pussy, Cynthia?"

"Yeah. Some of the girls at school have said their boyfriends licked them between their legs. They said it was nice, but not that big a deal."

"That's because they had boys eating them. Boys don't know what they are doing. Would you like me to eat you, Honey?"

Cynthia was shy all of the sudden. She turned her head and replied, "I don't' know. If you want to."

"I do! Remember I told you there's nothing like the aroma and taste of a fresh young virgin's pussy. It's a treat a man only rarely gets to enjoy."

"Yes, Sir." Cynthia cooed and smiled up into Henry's face.

Cynthia was again nervous as Henry laid her flat on her back in his bed. She was trembling slightly as she lay next to Henry. Her arms were down her sides against her body, her hands balled into fists, and she held her legs tightly together. She moved her head and neck and nestled in the crook of Henry's arm.

Henry gently stroked her dark hair and kissed her cheek. Cynthia honey, any time you want to leave, you may. I will never force you to do anything you don't want to do. If you stay, all I am going to do is try to make you feel as good as I can. You just have to do what I tell you to do, even if it doesn't have anything to do with sex. Are you alright with that?"

"Yes! I'll do whatever you tell me to do, Henry. I want you to make me feel good like you did for Candy and Tasha. I'm just a little scared. Will it hurt? Will I be sore down there after you ... eat me?"

Henry kissed Cynthia's lips. "No! Relax Baby. I am not going to hurt you at all. Eating your pussy will not hurt at all. I am going to use the words you heard Candy and Tasha use. Okay?"

Yeah."

Cynthia, Candy and Tasha's pussies were sore because they had been fucked and had lost their cherries. Do you know what it means to get fucked?"

"Yes. It means a boy puts his thing in a girl's thing."

Still stroking her hair, Henry told the teen. "I am not going to fuck you for a while. For now, I am going to help you learn about your body and mine and help you feel real good. Okay?"

"OK. You can f ... f ... fuck me if you want to." She offered.

"No, Baby. You are much too nervous to fuck just yet. I'll fuck you and take your virginity soon, but you are nowhere near ready to do that just yet. Let's just keep playing like we have been and make you feel good."

Henry then partially rolled onto Cynthia and gently but passionately kissed her lips. He knew he needed to go very slowly and gently with such a young and small girl. The kiss lingered, and he could feel Cynthia relaxing. He continued stroking her hair and began kissing all over her face, ears, and neck.

Cynthia's moans indicated approval of Henry's actions. When her breathing began to quicken a little, he kissed down her chest to her breasts. She was soon panting as he fondled, kissed, and sucked her small tender mounds. Her little nipples hardened into small pebbles. When Henry pinched her left nipple, Cynthia groaned loudly and let her legs fall open just a bit.

Henry then sucked the nipple he had just pinched. The nipple and most of its adjoining titty meat were sucked into his mouth. As he repeatedly flicked his tongue over the captured nipple, Cynthia brought her hand to the back of his head and pulled him to her chest.

Henry pulled his head back and again gazed at her body.

"Oh Cynthia, you truly are beautiful. I love everything about your body and especially your bald pussy. He stroked her pubic mound like it was one of his favored pets.

Cynthia giggled and replied. "I remembered you said you preferred bald pussies. So I shaved while I was in the shower a while ago. Did I do a good enough job?"

"You sure did, Baby. I love how smooth you are. Please keep it that way."

"Yes, Henry. I will." The teen didn't realize she was being trained to obey Henry's instructions.

Cynthia began to enjoy Henry's petting and opened her legs a bit more. She rocked her pelvis up to meet Henry's strokes. She gasped deeply when Henry slid a finger between her legs and stroked her slit. In a short time, Henry had petted Cynthia's pussy enough that she had spread her legs a little wider. They were wide enough for him to get his hand between her legs. He cupped her pussy in his hand and teased her slit and clit with his middle finger.

Cynthia was moaning loudly and rocking her hips to meet Henry's finger. "Oh God! I feel like I'm going to explode."

Henry left the tit he was sucking and teased her. As he pulled his hand from her pussy, he asked. "Do you want me to stop?"

In a flash, Cynthia hand flew from the back of Henry's head. She grabbed the hand at her pussy and held there. She pressed his hand tightly to her soaked crotch. "NOOO! Please don't stop! Keep going. Don't ever stop!"

"Okay, Baby. If you insist." He then resumed bring Cynthia to the peak of her newly awakening sexuality.

She was soon repeatedly thrusting her hips up to Henry's hand. Henry gently pinched her clit and whispered into her ear. "Cum for me, Cynthia."

As Henry rolled her clit between his finger and thumb, Cynthia fell over the orgasmic edge. She thrust her hips up and held them high off the bed while seemingly trying to shove his hand into her horny hole. She yelled. "OH! OH! OH! OH MY GOD, HENRY! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?"

Henry pulled her tightly to his chest as she rode out her first full-fledged orgasm.

As her orgasm ebbed, Cynthia let her ass flop back down to the bed. Her breathing was shallow and rapid but slowing. Her blue eyes were glazed as she stared into Henry's eyes. A broad smile crept across her face. Breathlessly, she asked, "Oh my God, Henry! Is that what an orgasm feels like? I came didn't I? I've never felt anything like that in my life."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.