Camping With My Cousins Part II - Cover

Camping With My Cousins Part II

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Part II of this story will have chapters 5 thru 8.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex  

I woke up in a state of confusion on an early Sunday morning stretched out on my cousin’s fluffy white carpet in their basement den. I am ashamed to confess that my humble dick was still encased inside my youngest cousin’s rump held securely by her teenaged sphincter with the ferocity of a junkyard dog.

It was a bit disconcerting because the cousin in question had just turned sixteen and I had purposely refrained from formal humping interludes with her because I felt she was a bit too young. In addition to that, she was sort of a sisterly, roly-poly bowling ball type of a girl with a terrible habit of giggling just when one was on the verge of spurting long lines of creamy spunk into her vaginal channel. I must say that I found her sounds of love-making were to be absolutely delightful and she managed to made constructive sentences when being pounding and not just some silly repetitious echoing of hollow-sounding “Oh, my God’s!” or “Right there, that’s where I want it!”

I managed to extract my family jewels without waking her and found that the scent of her pussy on my shaft was close to making me hard right where I stood even though I was not quite steady on my feet and had to hold on to the arm of the sofa to keep from falling.

My aunt was on the sofa face down with her ass in a most inviting position and I had no other recourse but to slowly enter her from the rear despite the fact she was snoring in steady rhythm with her heaving bosom.

I was able to wrap my muscular legs around her heart-shaped rump and my cock slid inside her dampened slit from the rear like a well-oiled piston of passion. She sighed and started to awaken with me buried to the hilt deep inside her welcoming vagina. I whispered in her ear that it was only me and she opened her knees widely and started to move her mature attractive ass in circular motions groaning like a woman possessed by the devil.

Actually, it was just the opposite of what I was looking for because I knew instinctively that her movement would drive me into a rush to a point of no return and I would be forced to spurt my manly juices into her delectable honey bush of sticky sex.

Of course, it was less than sixty seconds later that I flooded her feminine interior with my cream and she quieted down into nice even breathing like she understood she had been used, filled to the brim and softly withdrawn from with visible tell-tale puddle of whiteness right at the entrance to her still vibrating vagina.

I was amazed that she was still so tight after delivering several female offspring into the world with great fanfare. I would have expected her pretty pussy to be much less taut with tightness and flexible strength to a degree that was in some instances more exhilarating than a couple of her daughters.

It was one of those early morning times when everyone was still asleep except for me and my strange happy rutting urge to compare pussies whenever possible. I stopped at the fridge and looked at the beer but grabbed a carton of milk instead and swigged down half the carton in a single gulp.

All I could think was milk in one end and cream out the other.

Veronica and Mary were all arm and leg intertwined on the fluffy white carpet. They certainly looked the role of lesbian lovers, but I knew with a certainty that neither of them could last forty-eight hours without dick. On the other hand, Sally was off by herself and I saw that she had been playing with her teddy bear between her legs. I had seen her humping the silly thing a couple of times and I knew she had a fixation on it because she would often talk to it like it had been a “bad boy” and made her do things that most decent girls didn’t do at all.

She only had her baby-doll top on and her ass was as inviting as her mother’s had looked just a short while ago. I slowly slid in behind her and carefully spooned her from behind letting my hardened dick be the last thing to come into contact with her soft white skin. I carefully lifted her topmost cheek and considered putting it into her pretty pucker but decided it was too difficult when she was in a sound sleep. I rested my erection on the rear end of her pussy slit and my blunt rounded tip started to enter her with the speed of a snail in its old age. She stirred and mumbled something that sounded like, “No, Daddy, not now. Mama is coming home.” I had to smile in the semi-darkness because she was one of the daughters that preached a good line against the dangers of incest in any family.

I sensed that she was fully aware that a hard dick was taking possession of her feminine charms because she was making those noises that females do when their pussies are getting stuffed with nine inches of rock-hard erection. I cupped her ass cheeks with both hands and spread them out a bit watching her brown eye flutter like a butterfly waiting for the pin that would make them a specimen no longer free. I had the urge to pull out of her pussy and poke her right in that pretty ass but stopped and just held my dick motionless in her pudding pie letting her do all the work of stroking off my shaft with her clinging womanhood.

I had to admit that she was certainly equally as tight as her older mother but she lacked the sweet juice of her parent and she didn’t quite have the musky scent of her mother with its intoxicating magnetism of sexy attraction. All things considered I would be happier humping her mother because she had all that a man could possible desire in the way of a satisfying fuck.


I arrived unexpectedly on a late Friday afternoon with Mister O’Brian down at the corner bar soaking up some Happy Hour brews along with Mike and Randy. I knew that Mike and Randy were like all eager to be Mister O’Brian’s drinking buddies because they knew he would eventually get so tanked up that they would have to bring him home to his darling wife and five nubile young daughters all desperate for cock in any form. I guess in a way that was a good description of my motivations as well except that I was “family” even if I was adopted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.