Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I was busy dealing with a small business crisis when the doorbell sounded.

"Who the hell is that?" I muttered in frustration as I strode to the door.

Opening the door I found Ava, the eighteen year old daughter of my cleaner Rosa.

"Hi ... I'm here to do your cleaning ... my mum is sick so I will be doing it in her place" she explained.

"Yeh ... yeh ... come on in" I was distracted and not paying a lot of attention.

I showed her in, and told her that I was busy in my office so she should avoid that room today. I left her to do the cleaning whilst I returned to my small crisis with one of my franchisees.

It took about an hour to deal with the issues. I had heard Ava moving about the kitchen and dining room doing her cleaning, but of late she had been silent.

"Where is she?" I asked myself when I ventured out of my office.

"Oh fuck" I thought as I realised that I had left the GO-GO spray active in my bedroom and ensuite. I would normally turn it off when the cleaner was working but today I had been pre-occupied and had forgotten to turn it off.

I headed towards my bedroom quickly.

The sight that greeted me gave me an instant hard-on. Ava was laying naked and spread-eagled on my bed, with her fingers playing between her pussy lips.

Ava was Italian - she had long curly dark hair to the middle of her back. Her skin was very pale but silky smooth. On her back, her large rounded tits sagged slightly to the sides with her hard brown nipples centred and pointing to the ceiling. She had a bushy mound but was devoid of hair around her pussy lips.

She was young and attractive - my eyes had taken in her body on previous occasions when I had met her with her mother.

I was drawn to the foot of the bed - I was less than two feet from her when I stood at the end of the bed.

"Mr Grant ... please help me ... I need you" she moaned with one hand between her thighs and the other grabbing at her tits.

"I want to cum ... but I just can't get there" she informed me.


Ava was a sexy young woman ... and her request turned me on.

I stripped naked, and crawled up between her thighs placing my face close to her pussy.

I could smell her arousal, and I could see her sticky juices clinging to her fingers. I took her fingers and slipped them between my lips, licking and cleaning them of her juices.

"Yum!!! ... you are very tasty" I commented as I burrowed my tongue between her wet nether lips.

She was very wet with an abundance of tasty juices which had collected between her asshole and her clit. I teased both extremities - pushing my tongue into her asshole, and flicking it across her little erect bud.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.