Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

With the growing success of my business and the large number of franchises that I had sold, I decided that it was time to bring them together for a black-tie dinner and awards presentation. I decided from the start that I would employ an event planner to take the onus off me to organise it properly.

I found a person advertising in the local paper so I gave them a call to arrange a meeting.

I turned off the GO-GO spray to my office, not wanting to confuse the situation if the planner turned out to be sexually attractive and active.

The meeting was organised. Carly Evans was her name, and she sounded quite capable after speaking with her for a few minutes over the phone. She was available so I arranged for her to come over in the next hour.


I was very surprised when I answered the door.

"Carly!!!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Grant. I thought and hoped that it was you" she replied as I showed her inside.

We knew each other. She was the little girl next door to where Helen and I lived in matrimonial bliss (ha ... ha ... ha!!). I showed her into the lounge room where we sat and talked for ages - about her and my life, and about the night that I was thinking of holding.

She was very switched on ... and we soon had a plan for the evening, and a checklist of things that she needed to do.

"You are hired" I told her.

"Thank you ... I will do my very best for you" she responded.

We organised another meeting for a few days time, giving Carly time to make some contacts and get some pricing.


Over the next few weeks, we worked together in person, or over the phone to organise the event. Bookings were made, and invitations sent. The night was coming together very well, with over 80 acceptances. It was going to be a great night.

"Now Grant ... we need to get you a partner for the night" Carly suggested.

"That would be you I thought" was my response.

"No ... no ... I will be there and very busy to make sure everything goes smoothly" Carly explained.

"I don't know who I should have with me" I admitted. I had plenty of fuck partners but none that I wanted to expose to my business people.

"Do you trust me to organise someone?" Carly suggested.

"Hmmm ... well OK ... you haven't let me down yet ... so OK" I responded.

"Good ... you won't be disappointed".


It was the afternoon before the dinner, and I was surprised when Carly called to see if I was home and available for a last minute meeting. I had nothing else to do so I agreed to the meeting.

When I opened the door, I was very surprised at the sight before me.

Carly had always dressed very professionally and conservatively during all our meetings, but today was different. She was very casually dressed in an upper-thigh length dress which showed off her beautiful legs and wonderful figure. The gaps in the dress told me that she was braless. She wore strappy sandals on her feet, showing me what I had wanted to see for the last few weeks - her sexy feet.

"Come on in" I told her, as I stepped aside and let her pass close to me. I caught a whiff of her intoxicating perfume,

She waited for me in the lounge room, and when I joined her she walked over close to me.

"I have one thing on my checklist that we haven't done yet" she explained.

"Oh ... what's that" I was puzzled.

"This" she said ... as she looped her arm around my neck and drew me into a passionate kiss.

We kissed for a minute or so before we broke the kiss, but stayed close with her beautiful tits pressing against my chest.

"Why?" I stuttered "Why me ... why now?"

She paused a moment before she responded with 'I have always had a crush on you since I was a teenager ... and now seems a good time to act on my desires and needs".

She kissed me again, with lots of tongue action.

"Helen used to come over and talk to my mum. She used to complain all the time about your sexual needs - she hated the size of your cock ... too big she said. She hated when you licked her pussy and asshole. I just wanted to scream out and say 'Yes please ... I want all of that'".

"Oh ... I never knew." I responded.

Carly stepped back a little, and lifted her dress by the hem, and stripped it off over her head. She was totally naked under the dress. Her tits were firm and rounded - a C cup if I estimated right ... and her pussy had a small tuff of hair just above her clitoral hood.

"No panties!!" I remarked.

"No ... they finish up wet anyway when I'm with you" she added with a big grin on her face.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped up into my arms, looping her legs around my waist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.