Scent Seduction
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I had agreed to meet Noni Wood the tv producer to setup an interview about my business. I did an internet search to see what I could find out about her. I was surprised to find that someone had posted photos of her wearing a very brief bikini when she was holidaying on the French Riviera earlier in the year.

Noni was 60 years old but had the body of a 20 year old. She was petite with dark red hair that was shoulder length. Her skin was creamy white, and she had a very nice curvy body. I was instantly interested in her, and hoped to seduce her. I just hoped that she came alone to see me.


It was 2 PM and the door bell sounded announcing the arrival of my guest.

"Yay" I exclaimed inwardly when I found that she had come alone to meet me.

I showed her in to my office, and straight into the effects of the GO-GO spray.

We talked about the proposed interview, and about the newspaper article that had been printed after my encounter with the reporter. I noticed that she was starting to fidget about in her seat, and was unsettled.

"I don't know what is happening to me" she gasped. "I feel so funny at the moment".

"Funny" I repeated back to her.

"I ... errrrr ... it's so embarrassing but I feel ... horny" she admitted with her head bowed.

I waited to see what was going to happen next.

"Fuck it" she exclaimed as she stood up and walked around to my side of the desk. She sat join the edge of my desk and pulled up her skirt to reveal her wet skimpy lacy panties. She put a hand on the back of my neck and drew my face down to her pussy.

"Lick me" she moaned.

I used my fingers to pull the scrap of lace to the side, revealing a clean shaven mound and set of bloated pussy lips that had parted. I ran a finger between them, finding an abundance of her juices which I licked from my fingers.

She tasted tangy, and I dived in with my lips and tongue to devour her essences.

"Ummmm ... ahhhhhh ... oh fuck" she groaned as she pulled my face close to her leaking pussy,

I licked from her clit to her asshole, back and forth with occasional tongue thrusts into her pussy canal entry. Those thrusts were rewarded with amazing heat from her inner core. She was hot and ready for a cock.

I stood up and pulled her blouse off over her head, leaving her bulging tits just barely encased in her matching lacy bra. She unclipped the bra and dropped it to the floor, revealing her firm tits with their bright red nipples.

I stepped back and quickly removed my shirt and shorts - I had long decided not to wear underwear when being visited by these hot women. I was naked and she just had her skirt and panties left. I saw that it had a side zipper, so I drew it down and then the skirt and panties joined the rest of her clothes and mine on the floor.

She was so small and light that I picked her up and carried her from the office into my bedroom. I placed her gently on the bed and then positioned myself between her thighs. Rubbing my cock between her fleshy lips to pick up her juices before sliding it into her tight wet canal.

'Oh fuck yes ... what a wonderful pussy" I exclaimed.

With short and firm strokes I fucked in and out, feeling her pussy sheath clinging to my cock on each stroke.

"Fuck me ... it's been too long ... fuck me" she implored me, drawing her legs back so she could grab them under her knees. That position open up her pussy even more and I sank into her depths, and butted against her cervix.

"When did you last fuck?" I asked her.

"Can't remember ... too long ago ... a couple of years ago ... I just haven't been interested until today" she explained in short bursts between grunts and groans.

I flipped us over so that she was impaled on my cock, and riding me hard and fast. I drew her down, to lick and suck on her firm tits and hard nipples. I alternated between her lips and her breasts until I could hold out no longer.

My cock exploded inside her, setting off her own massive cum explosion. My cum was deposited in the depths of her pussy and her juices streamed down my shaft and all over my balls. She collapsed onto my chest, boring her hard nipples into mine, and that is where she stayed for the next thirty minutes with her flooded pussy still slowly milking my hard cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.