Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I was surprised to find two female police officers when I answered my front door. One was a plain clothes detective, and the other was a uniformed officer. I showed them into my lounge room where we made our introductions.

The plain clothes detective was Shana Bell - she was a detective sergeant. The uniformed officer was Taryn Spelling. Shana explained that she was involved in the investigation of the murder of Jimmy Lane.

"Who's Jimmy Lane?" I asked her.

She explained that he was the previous owner of this house, and that he had been murdered in the street outside about 6 months ago.

"Oh ... I thought that the house was owned by a Tammy Green" I explained.

"That would be his wife" Shana explained.

"I wanted to talk to her further about the night of the murder" she added.

I explained that I had purchased the house about two months ago, and that she had left without indicating where she was going. I suggested that she might contact Jamie the real estate agent to see if she had contact details for her.

Shana's phone rang at that moment, and she was very excited about the call.

"We've just got a big break on another case ... I must go now" Shana explained jumping to her feet and heading for the front door.

"Oh shit ... Taryn I can't take you with me ... my boss will have a cow".

"Fuck ... fuck" she muttered under her breath. She looked perplexed as to what to do.

"It's OK ... I will get someone to come get me and take me home" Taryn volunteered.

"You are a life saver" Shana yelled as she raced out the front door, leaving me with a bewildered Taryn.


"I can drive you home if you like" I offered.

Karyn was a slim blonde with short curly hair. She filled out the shirt of her uniform quite nicely. I had always had a fantasy of fucking a lady in uniform. Karyn was nice to look at - smiling face and good sense of humour.

"If it's no trouble then I will accept your offer" she replied "The boss hates it when we get rides home when the car should be on patrol ... and things are pretty busy at the moment. Shana was sticking her neck out by giving me a ride".

"No worries" I responded.

"This is a nice house" Taryn added. "I would love house of this size instead of the pokey apartment that I share with my husband and daughter".

"Daughter?" I asked.

"Oh ... yes ... I'm just back at work from maternity leave. She is 6 months old" she explained.

"Would you like a tour of the house before we leave to get you home?" I offered.

"That would be lovely" was the rapid response.

"Hmmmm ... it will be lovely if I can get you naked" I thought.


I showed her through the house, leaving the master bedroom and ensuite for last. We had just entered the bedroom when my phone rang.

"Keep exploring" I yelled as I raced to the lounge room to find my mobile phone.

It was a Noni Wood who was a well-known tv producer wanting to setup an interview with me about my business. She had read the newspaper story and wanted to do a more in-depth story. We discussed her and my availabilities and agreed to the next day.

When I finished the call, I returned to the master bedroom. Taryn was missing, but I spied a pile of clothes on the floor - the pile included a bra and panties on the top so I assumed she was naked in the ensuite.

Upon entering the ensuite I found her sitting in the spa pool, relaxing with her rounded tits floating on the surface.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.