Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

The SMS message was simple "Cum quickly. Backdoor unlocked".

The message was from Tania, and I could only assume that she had finally seduced Mia (the young pregnant muslim wife). We had planned to double-team her - we both had the hots for her.

I grabbed a GO-GO spray canister and headed next door to Tania's place, slipping in the backdoor to the sounds of moaning and groaning coming from the master bedroom. I carefully looked around the corner of the open doorway to find that Tania was kneeling on the floor between the spread legs of Mia. Her face was buried in Mia's pussy, and she was licking her like crazy.

I activated the spray canister and silently rolled it into the bedroom. It would take less than two minutes to deploy its load, and it would be safe to join them. In the meantime, I undressed in the hallway, with my cock hardening by the second.

I found that the spray affected me too - it made me harder, and I had more stamina - I as able to keep fucking longer and I would not lose my hardness even after cumming. And my cums had much more volume and creaminess to them.


That was the longest couple of minutes ever.

I walked into the room, and climbed up onto the bed next to Mia's head. With cock in hand, I rubbed it across her lips, which parted easily to allow me to slide it into her mouth. Her lips were around my cock, and her tongue was swirling around the head.

Placing my hand on her head and running my fingers through her soft dark hair, I directed her sucking of my already bloated cock.

Tania looked up from between Mia's thighs, and winked at me whilst continuing to devour the tasty looking teenage pussy.

"Suck me ... suck me good my little slut" I implored her whilst pushing deeper into her mouth until I felt the entrance to her throat. She gagged so I backed off a little then tried again.

Mia was moaning and groaning around my cock as Tania worked a finger into Mia's pussy with her oral attentions now focused on her clitty. She expelled my cock when her cum erupted - she yelled and screamed and painted Tania's face with her watery cum juices.

Tania lapped up the juices for a while before inviting me to have a taste.

I replaced Tania between her thighs, and with lips and tongue I took over from Tania.

Mia tasted amazing - she was tangy. I stayed there for a couple of minutes. Glancing up I found that Tania was feeding her tits to Mia, who was avidly sucking and licking the dark nipples.

My cock ached so much that I had to give it some relief. I moved to kneel between Mia's thighs, resting my cock across her mound for a moment before positioning the head between her engorged and parted pussy lips.

I repositioned my cock to the entry to her pussy canal, and with a slow and firm push I buried my cock inside her tight wet pussy sheath. It was snug ... it was hot ... and it felt sensational. I rocked back and forth ... fucking her youthful pussy with short strokes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.