Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

"Oh my god ... oh my god" Tania blurted out excitedly when she phoned me.

"Mia ... she's only 16 years old ... and she is pregnant" she added then waited for my reaction.

"Does this change anything?" I asked "Are you still lusting after her ... do you still want to seduce her?"

"Yes ... yes ... more so now" Tania responded.

Then she went on to explain that she had befriended Mia over the last few days, and that they had spent some time talking at Mia's place. She was afraid to leave the house without her husband - he controlled her closely but recently he had been regularly absent on "men's business".

We agreed to keep to our plan and hope that we would succeed.


I was relaxing in the late afternoon when the door bell sounded. When I opened the door I found a really beautiful lady waiting at the door. I estimated her to be mid-thirties in age. She was about 5ft 9ins tall (in her high heels), wearing a tailored black business suit over a white blouse. It looked like she had a nice rack of tits.

Oh ... her face was pretty, framed by her long dark straight hair that fell over her shoulders.

'Hi ... I'm Celia and I have just moved in down the road with my daughter" she explained.

"I was told that you may know something about the home automation features of the house"

"They don't seem to be working properly".

I responded with "Would you like me to have a look at the system ... I can come down to your place in about 15 minutes if that is suitable?"

We agreed that was suitable, and I watched her walk back down my pathway - observing her trim shapely ass. I headed inside to the monitor room and checked her house's monitors - they were blacked out.

I consulted the plans for her house and found that the main control unit was mounted in the walk-in robe. I found that there were cameras in the main bedroom and ensuite ... in addition to the legitimate home automation features of the system.


About 15 minutes later I was knocking on her front door.

After a few seconds delay she opened the door. I was surprised to find her wrapped in a large white towel.

"Did I come at a bad time ... I can come back?" I offered.

"No ... no ... I was just about to have a shower"

"Come in ... come in please" she implored me, stepping aside to allow me to enter.

"We may have a problem ... the control unit is located in your walk-in robe. Would you like me to wait until you have had your shower?" I asked as I fingered the small "Go-Go" spray canister in my pocket.

"Hey ... no worries ... I'll close the ensuite door and you can work in the walk-in robe" she explained in a happy voice.

She showed me to the bedroom and to the walk-in robe then she headed into the ensuite. When the door closed, I quickly hid the canister in the bedroom and activated it. Within about two minutes the spray would have been deployed, and the fun may then begin.

I checked the control unit whilst I waited and discovered that it needed a reset. I performed the reset and the system appeared to now be working correctly. I ran through the diagnostics just to be certain, and whilst I was doing that I hear the ensuite door open.

Within a few seconds Celia was stranding close to me in the walk-in robe ... standing much closer that would be considered proper for two strangers.

"It looks all good now" I told her as I turned to find her again wrapped in her white towel. Her well-endowed chest was inches from mine, and her face was as close as well.

"Thank you ... thank you ... how can I ever repay you?" she asked in a husky voice with her tits now pressing against my chest and her hand behind my neck drawing my face to hers. Our lips came together, gently at first and then with increasing passion.

Her tongue played with mine as our lips mashed together. I slipped my hands down to cup her ass, sliding up under the towel to find her bare skin. I pulled her against my growing cock.

Picking her up, I walked us to the side of her enormous bed where I put her back on her feet, stripping the towel from her body. I pushed her back onto the bed where she spread her legs to give me a full-on view of her pussy.

Her pussy mound had a nice triangle of short black hair whilst her fleshy lips were completely bare. Looking upwards I noted her ample tits with their dark hard nipples and slightly lighter areola. She slipped her hand down between her legs to cup her pussy and slip a finger inside herself. She pushed her finger in and out.

"Come on ... strip naked for me" she gasped.

I peeled off my shirt and shorts to become as naked as her. My cock was standing upright and was very hard ... harder than normal I noted.

"Fuck me ... that is a beautiful big fat cock" she observed licking her lips.

I climbed between her legs, replacing her fingers with my lips and tongue. She tasted amazing - tangy and yet earthy. I devoured her juices, and teased her clitty until she exploded in orgasm, showering my face with her sticky juices.

"Please ... please fuck me" she implored me, laying back clutching at her tits, and tweaking her hard nipples.

I knelt between her spread legs with cock in hand, running the head between her sopping wet lips before easing it into her hot canal.

"Fuck you're tight ... when were you last fucked baby" I asked her.

"Ohhhh ... ahhhh ... it's been a few years" she gasped as I continued to slide into her depths, parking my balls against her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.