Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I was an avid watcher of the monitors, hoping to catch the young muslim wife doing her strip and show in front of her mirror. I had rewound the previous tape to re-live her first strip show.

I found him in the bedroom packing a bag and telling her that he would be away for a few days. She didn't want him to leave but he told her to be quiet and do as she was told. He left soon after and left her crying in the bedroom.

She was unhappy for a while then she stood up and removed her head covering.

"And the rest too" I yelled as I barracked for her to strip.

She must have heard me because the dress came off too, and then the bra and panties.

She posed in front of the mirror for ages, looking at herself from all angles.

I had to have her ... and I had just a couple of days to come up with a plan.


I got a call from Tania whilst I was sitting and contemplating how to seduce the young muslim wife.

"Can you come over and have a look at my system ... the blinds don't seem to be raising and lowering properly" she enquired.

"I'll be over in about 10 minutes" I told her, giving me time to have a look at the extensive manuals that had been kept on each installation.

I picked up one of the portable canisters, hoping to use it at Tania's place. I slipped it into my pocket and then I checked the installation manual for her system. It gave me some ideas as to the possible issues so I was ready to go visit her.


As soon as I walk inside her door, she plastered her body against mine, wrapping her arms around my neck and drawing me into a passionate kiss.

"I have thought about nothing else since we fucked at your place" she whispered when we finally broke the kiss.

"I must confess ... there is no problem ... I just wanted you to come over here and fuck me" Tania admitted as she led me to her bedroom where we ripped each other's clothes off. She pushed me back down on the bed, and immediate grasped my hard cock.

She straddled my hips and lowered her wet pussy onto my cockhead.

"Fuck your hot" I gasped when her super hot pussy walls slid down my shaft until her ass rested on my hips.

"I really needed that" she gasped as she started to bounce up and down on my cock. My hands went to her beautiful tits, playing with her nipples for a while before drawing her down so I could lick and suck them.

"Ahhhh ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... cummmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnggggg!!!!" she yelled accompanied by a deluge of her juices down my shaft.

Whilst she was still in the throes of her massive cum, I flipped us over with her on the bottom, and her legs looped over my shoulders. I held her around the thighs whilst slamming my cock into the depths of her spasming pussy.

Tania yelled and screamed for me to fuck her harder and deeper.

"God I love your cock" she yelled.

My cock was bunting against her cervix on my really deep thrusts, and with my balls about to boil over I increased my efforts until they exploded, sending torrents of my couch deep inside her. That set her off too, she screamed and had a massive cum.

I was totally wrecked by the vigorous nature of our coupling - I withdrew slowly and laid down beside her. She put her head on my chest, and there she rested.

We slept for about an hour before she woke and spoke to me.

She surprised me when she said "Have you ever considered a threesome ... with another woman involved?"

"Hmmmmm..." I murmured, not sure how to approach this.

I let her keep talking.

"I've had my eye on someone that I would like to seduce ... but it's a wild fantasy cos I think she would be so unavailable"

"Oh ... who have you in mind ... do I know them?" I asked her.

Tania hesitated for a moment before she responded "It's Mia ... the muslim wife down the road".

"Oh shit" I thought "She has the same hots for her that I have".

"Why her?" I prompted Tania.

"She's pretty ... as far as I can see ... and she would be a big challenge ... more so than any of my other lovers have been"

"Oh fuck ... did I just say that. You must think that I am a pervert" Tania quickly added.

"Oh NO ... not at all" I jumped in with "I think you are very sexy and very much in charge of your sexual needs".

I paused a moment, and then added "I will help you ... especially if I could get to sample her too".

We then talked in earnest how we were going to seduce her. Getting her to Tania's place was going to be the biggest challenge, and hoping that she did not want to run away when she found me there to was the next one.

We worked out a plan. To celebrate, Tania made her beautiful body available to me to tease, and to fuck for the next few hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.