Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I engaged an architect and builder to design and build the changes to my ensuite. I removed the tube from the ensuite air vent during the renovations to avoid anyone becoming suspicious. With builders on the property, my ability to seduce new women was limited but with the building works completed that would soon change.

I was returning from a morning jog when I spotted the removals van at the house down the road. The house had been vacant for some time, having been previously occupied by a elderly lady. There was nothing in the spy cams in that house that would excite me.

I decided to check the cams to see who was moving in, but that would have to wait. I had to shower and make myself presentable for an interview with a local journalist. She wanted to interview me about my home based business which I had successfully franchised to many others around the country.


Amber Richards was the name of the journalist, and she arrived right on time. I was very surprised when I opened the door. I had not expected someone so young looking and beautiful. She must have only been around 22 to 25 years old.

Amber was approximately 5ft 5ins tall (in her bare feet) - but today she was wearing strappy high heels that showed off her perfectly maintained sexy feet. I had an instant rumbling in my pants. She had short curly light blonde hair, framing a young face with subtle makeup accentuating its beautiful features.

She was slim, and with almost non-existent tits hidden behind a form-fitting dress that stopped mid-thigh.

"Hmmmm ... I would like to undress this lady" I thought as I decided to show her through into my office rather than the lounge area that I had originally planned.


The "go-go spray" which was my name for the aphrodisiac spray, was active in my office so taking Amber in there would probably result in some carnal delights.

We started off the interview with me describing my business and business model, and the successes that I had enjoyed. She asked lots of questions, and after a while I made some risqué comments to which she laughed or giggled.

My comments became more flirtatious, and she lapped up the banter - and she joined in with some off-colour remarks too.

We had been sitting in the lounge chair in my office for most of the interview. I decided to test her by asking her to come around to have a look at my computer screen on my otherwise clear desk. She stood behind the desk, and bent over to look at the screen. I placed myself immediately behind her, and leant over/around her to explain the details on the screen.

Her tight ass brushed against my crotch, with her showing no signs of it being accidental. I took a chance and moved forward, bringing my crotch in direct contact with her ass (which she wiggled against me).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.