Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I was very puzzled by this house. My gut told me that something in the master bedroom / ensuite area of the house caused females to become the instigators of sex.

I walked round and round inside the bedroom and ensuite looking for anything that was out of the ordinary. I could see nothing. Retiring to the home office, I sat at the desk and just stared at the walls. After a while I started up my computer and browsed some web sites looking for clues as to the behaviour of these ladies.

Accessing Google Maps I finished up looking at the satellite photos of the street, my house and the other houses on the street.

"That's weird" I muttered when I zoomed in on the house from above.

The satellite photo showed a courtyard area to the side of this office - when in reality none existed.

"Oh god ... there's a room between the office and the lounge area which is not on the satellite view" I commented out loud.

I went looking for an entrance to the area and could find none. Walking outside, I noted that a solid brick wall across the area from the outside. It's walls on the inside where plain walls in the lounge and hallway - however in the office the wall was floor to ceiling timber bookcases.

I closely inspected the bookcases, and I could see nothing that indicated any hidden entrance.

"There must be a door release somewhere" I speculated.

I looked in the drawers of the desk, and then I crawled under the desk. It was dark, so I found a torch and returned to under the desk. It was then that I discovered a switch hidden the lip of the desk. I pushed on the switch and heard a distinct click.

Returning to my feet, I went back to the bookcase and started to push on it. After a couple of unsuccessful pushes, I had success, finding that the panel pivoted in the middle, opening into a hidden darkened area.

I stepped inside with my torch, finding a massive wall of TV monitors of varying sizes. I surveyed the situation by torchlight until I found what looked like a lightswitch on the wall. Pressing it brought the whole room to life, with the monitors switching on with live feeds coming from somewhere.

There was a comfy chair at the massive desk. The surface had a computer keyboard and masses of electronics and computer hard-drives.

"Fuck ... what have we here?" I asked myself.

Then I spied a large ring binder book. Sitting in the chair I slowly flicked through the book.

"Fuck ... this is amazing" I murmured.

The book contained instructions on the operations of all the equipment in the room. What it didn't tell me is where the cameras were that were transmitting video to the monitors at the moment. There looked to be six separate bedrooms and bathrooms.

I then realised that one of the camera feeds was coming from my master bedroom and ensuite.

When I moved the mouse, the computer monitor came alive, revealing an on-screen menu of options. When I touched the screen I found out that it was touch sensitive, and I was soon working through menus and options.

Options that looked and sounded very interesting ... like "Show video history".

I selected the option, and was asked which camera feed I wanted. I selected my master bedroom, and was further prompted for date. My date choices included yesterday. When I selected it, I was rewarded with multiple camera views of my fuck session with Jamie (the real estate agent).

"Oh my god,,,,, this is a voyeurs paradise"

I flicked back and watched my session with Tammy, and then back further to see Tammy doing a solo on the bed, and with a guy that I recognised as her late husband, and with Jamie the real estate agent ... and with a couple of guys that looked like tradesmen.

My attention was caught by a monitor flashing at me. I looked and found that a young dark-skinned woman had entered a bedroom and was in the process of undressing. She dropped her clothes in a pile on the bed, and walked into her ensuite. The camera feed followed her and I as able to watch her use the toilet and then step into the shower.

The monitor flashed up the name "Tania" on the bottom.

Tania had a dark coffee-coloured skin, standing about 5ft 7ins tall with B-cup tits with very dark nipples and areola. Her mound had a small triangle of closely cropped dark hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.