Scent Seduction
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I had just settled on the purchase of my new home. I walked away from the solicitors office with all the purchase paperwork, and the satisfaction of owning my own home debt-free.

It also gave me the opportunity to re-meet Jamie (the real-estate sales person) who had sold me the home, and who I had coincidentally fucked in the main bedroom of the home during the inspection. What puzzled me was that she had shown no interest in me since, and was all business-like again.

Jamie was a tall dark haired lady in her mid-thirties. She had a slender figure with B-cup tits and a nice ass. She smiled nicely throughout all of her interactions with me ... but she was a tigress in the one bedroom encounter that we had had.


It had been arranged that I would meet the previous owner at the house after the settlement. She was going to hand over the keys and she was going to explain some of the electronics of the house. Her late husband had been a genius who had designed and installed lots of home automation within the house.

I knocked on the door at 2 PM as agreed, and was shown in to the home by Tammy. I had not met her before today, and I was impressed by what I saw.

Tammy was 5ft 7ins tall and appeared to be in her mid-twenties. She had long darkish blonde hair, framing a angular face with an engaging smile. Her figure was slender yet curvy ... and she had a nice set of DD cup tits whose cleavage was partly revealed by her short figure-hugging dress.

She wore strappy high heels which showed off her pink painted toe nails (which matched her finger nails).

I felt a stirring in my pants whilst I checked out her ass as I followed her throughout the house. I was impressed by the home automation features. I had brought the house furnished from her - she wanted a clean break given that most things reminded her of her late husband. He had died about 6 months previously.

The last room on the tour was the master bedroom and ensuite.

It was light and airy ... and I was very impressed by the features of the room and the ensuite.

What puzzled me was that Tammy became friendlier, taking opportunities to stand close to me and to touch my shoulder and arms. At one stage our faces were very close when she showed me the bedside controls.

When we moved into the ensuite, she actually ran into me with her big breasts pressing against my chest. We almost toppled over. I found myself grabbing at her to save us - we finished up in a hug with our faces just inches apart.

She made the first move, bring her lips to mine for an exploratory kiss which soon turned into a toe-curling passionate one with tongues involved. I pulled her close, slipping my hands down to her shapely ass, pulling her against my stiff long cock that was struggling to be contained in my undershorts.

It was easy to pick her up and carry her back to the bedroom where I sat her on the edge of the bed.

Her hands went immediately to my trousers belt buckle. She expertly released the belt and unzipped my trousers. She pulled them apart and pushed them down my thighs. My cock was tenting my undershorts - she grasped it through my shorts and massaged it for a moment before pulling my them down to join my trousers.

My cock popped out.

"Oh he's very nice" she murmured.

I was quite proud of my endowment - it measured 10 inches long when fully erect and it was quite fat. Not too bad for a guy who had just turned 45 years of age, I had looked after my body, and I was in good shape.

Tammy grabbed my cock and milked it for a moment before placing it between her lips. Her head bobbed back and forth as she expertly sucked me and massaged my balls. I ran my hands through her long hair, encouraging her to take more of my cock inside her mouth.

She was good ... very fucking good and I was soon warning her of the impending consequences. She just nodded her head and sucked harder. i took that as a signal to not hold back.

"Cumming..." I yelled just before my cum stream erupted inside her mouth, pumping rope after rope of my hot cum in to her mouth. She hadn't swallowed, and when I was finished she looked up at me with a mouthful of cum.

"Swallow it" I told her.

She swallowed and gave me a very contented smile.


Quickly I got her undressed and then myself before joining her on the bed.

Her large tits had long hard dark nipples surrounded by a lighter shaded areola. Her pussy was devoid of any bush with her pussy lips slightly engorged and parted.

With my lips around a hard nipple, I slid my fingers between her wet pussy lips to tease the entry to her pussy canal, occasionally slipping over her clitty to excite it too.

"Uh ... ooooooh ... oh please fuck me ... I need it so bad" she gasped.

I climbed between her legs, pushing them further apart so I could position my cock across her naked mound. Taking it in hand, I rubbed the cockhead across her clitoral hood before pushing it up with the cockhead. I rubbed it across her clit, exciting her further before positioning it at the entrance to her pussy sheath.

I could feel her hotness as I slowly eased into her wet tight canal.

"Fuck yeh" I blurted out. She felt amazing.

'Oh yes ... yes ... that's it" she moaned as I rocked back and forth sending my cock deeper and deeper into her sheath.

I was glad that I had cum earlier in her mouth - I doubted that I could have stayed inside of her for any length of time without erupting.

Looping her ankles over my shoulders and wrapping my arms around her upper thighs, I slammed hard and deep into her. I could feel her pussy lips clinging to the base of my shaft when I was fully inside her.

"Baby ... oh baby ... I fucking love your sweet pussy"

"Can I fill it with my cum?" I asked her, making sure that it would be OK before I go to that edge of the precipice.

"Yes ... fuck me ... fill me with your cum" she responded eagerly.

I decided that I wanted a change in position so I quickly dismounted her, and stood to the edge of the bed.

"Come kneel here with your ass to me"

She crawled around the bed and took up the position that I had asked her for. She was facing a massive wall mirror with her large tits dangling from her chest. I stepped forward, positioned my cock at her pussy and lunged forward, filling her to the max.

With my hands on her hips, I slammed back and forth into her, watching her huge tits swaying about with the impacts.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming" she yelled. Her juices streamed along my cockshaft and dropped to the floor under me. Her juices felt so hot against my shaft.

I moved my hands from her hips to her shoulders where I pulled her back and upwards until I could see all her body reflected to me.

I slammed upwards into her still spasming pussy until my balls boiled over. My cum raced through my cock tube and dumped itself into the depths of her pussy.

"Yes ... yesssssssssssss!!!!" I yelled.

"Fuck me ... fuck me ... that's fucking great" Tammy cried out as another cum racked her body.


I showered with her in the ensuite before we both re-dressed and she handed me the keys to my new home.

"Good luck with the house" she wished me as I showed her out the front door. She slid into her car and drove off - I never saw her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.