Samantha's Sex Lesson
Chapter 4: Samantha Learns More

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Erotica Story: Chapter 4: Samantha Learns More - Mandy is worried that her developing daughter Samantha will end up pregnant if she doesn't take action quickly. She recruits Aaron to teach Samantha a lesson about what teen aged boys want to do to her even though he's an adult now. But what lesson will Aaron teach and what lesson will Samantha learn?

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Samantha backed into her bedroom watching Aaron follow her. His eyes were glued to her boobs and hard cock pointed straight at her. When she reached her bed, the teen flopped into it calling out, "Get in here with me, and teach me more about what boys want to do to sexy girls like me!"

"Ugh! I don't think that's a good idea, but let me show you something any guy who sees those gorgeous tits of yours is going to want to do." Aaron leaned over Samantha on her bed and took her swelling breasts in his hands, then he kissed one of her pink nipples.

"Oh my! I like that. I think if I'm OK with a guy getting me out of my top and bra, that I'd be OK to let him do that to me."

"You think that now, but that was just a kiss. How are you going to react if I start licking and sucking on your nipples?" Aaron asked.

"It can't be that much different than having them kissed," Samantha responded doubtfully.

"Tell me that after I do this," Aaron stopped talking to lick circles around one of the teen's nipples. It stiffened and swelled under the attention. "Ugh! I didn't think your tits could look any sexier, but they do when your nipples get hard Samantha. Let me do that to the other side!" Samantha moaned in pleasure as Aaron worked both her nipples to a rock hard state with his tongue.

"OK, you were right," the teen admitted, that does feel better than just kissing them, but I could still tell you no if you tried to have sex with me.

"That was just licking," Aaron cautioned. "How will you react when I suck on those stiff, ripe nipples of yours?" Aaron peered up at Samantha's face as he took on of the girl's hard nipples into his mouth. One soft experimental suck make Samantha's jaw drop. This encouraged Aaron to suck harder causing her to moan in pleasure.

"Oh, that's so good Aaron. Suck on my other boob! It's feeling left out." Aaron complied, and the girl moaned even louder as her other tit was teased and suckled."

"Still think it isn't dangerous to let a boy lick and suck on your sensitive nipples?"

Samantha's chest was heaving, and Aaron admired the sight of the jugs he had recently been sucking on moving with the girl's ribcage. "You've convinced me, and I know I shouldn't say this if you were some boy I was on a date with, but do that some more! It feels incredible!"

"Well, I probably shouldn't, but you probably have the nicest set of tits I've ever sucked on. I guess we can enjoy a little more of this." Aaron started sucking on the girl's jugs again, but as he did so, he started to crave her pussy. He knew he was getting the teen really worked up, and he could tell he was getting worked up. He knew he had to stop to keep things from getting out of hand.

"Awww, don't stop!" Samantha protested as Aaron stood up.

"I think I have to," Aaron replied. "We're getting entirely too hot and bothered with all this tit play, but I guess it wouldn't hurt anything if I got in bed with you and we went back to making out like we were on the couch."

Mollified by his offer, Samantha sat up and patted the empty spot beside her. Aaron got in bed with the naked teen, and she snuggled up against him making sure her breasts were pressed firmly against his chest as she did so. "Mmm," She cooed. "If I felt grown up standing in the living room with a naked man, I really feel grown up having a naked one in bed with me."

"Just remember, the point of these lessons is so that you'll be grown up and not have a baby until you're an adult. You don't want to get some horny teen aged boy naked in bed with you and think he won't try to fill your pussy up with millions of potent sperm."

"I guess it's a good thing you're the one naked in my bed Aaron instead of that teen aged boy you keep warning me about," Samantha replied as she kissed his chest, then his neck, and finally working her way up to his lips. The naked duo resumed French kissing where they left off, but the action was more feverish and more desperate than what happened on the couch because of all the licking and sucking that had gone on in the meantime. The only thing that slowed them down at all was that Aaron's hard cock kept jabbing Samantha's thighs and abdomen. "You're poking me," Samantha complained.

"Well, at least I'm not poking your pussy with my hard cock," Aaron pointed out. "Let's try a different position. I'll lay on my back, but I'll angle my legs off to the side. I think we can keep making out without my cock getting in the way." Samantha and Aaron rearranged themselves according to Aaron's suggestion, and it worked well for a while.

However, the two of them were making out so intensely, it was hard to stay still, first Aaron rolled over so that he and Samantha were on their sides facing each other, then he rolled over so that he was on top. This caused Aaron's cock to dig into the covers of Samantha's bed, and the teen could feel the bouncing as Aaron stated thrusting his hips down into the mattress. "What are you doing?" Samantha demanded.

"Ugh! I guess I was kind of humping your bed," Aaron admitted.

"Well don't!" Samantha protested. "Let me do that for you. Get on your back again." Aaron did as he was asked, and he sighed as Samantha's little fingers started tracing circles around his hard shaft. When she circled the sensitive head of his cock, Aaron reached up and started feeling the kid up again.

"You've gotten really good at this Samantha, if you're on a date, and things get to this point, don't hesitate to get a good grip of the guys shaft and tug on it until it spews cum."

"I know, but for you I'm just going to stroke the head so you stay nice and hard without cumming." Samantha added, "You don't make a big mess in my bed that way either."

"You are such a tease!" Aaron joked. "But if that's what you want to do with my cock, I won't complain." As he said this he sat up to steal a kiss, which quickly became a French kiss, and somehow ended up with the two rolling around in bed again. Somehow, Aaron ended up on top of Samantha with his cock tucked between the girl's thighs. This froze Aaron as he mumbled, "Oh shit!"

Samantha reassured him, "Don't worry, it's not that close to my pussy, and I won't clamp down with my thighs to make it too tight for you. You can hump me while we make out without worrying about cumming that way."

"Oh shit!" Was all Aaron could manage for a response, but his mouth hungrily descended on the teen's and he started humping the girl just like she asked him to.

After a few minutes of the most intense making out Aaron and Samantha had engaged in so far, Samantha broke the kiss and pushed up on Aaron's shoulders so that she could see what the man on top of her was doing. His hard cock was trapped between her round thighs about six inches from her pussy. Aaron's thrusting was getting quicker and quicker, so Sanantha asked, "Is it too tight? Should I loosen up my legs a bit?"

Aaron nodded and started humping between the girls legs with even more urgency. "Damn it Samantha, this feels incredible!"

"It looks incredible!" Samantha agreed. "I think I could watch you do this all night. I think I was built to have a hard cock between my legs. It's really turning me on to be looking at what you're doing through the valley of my breasts!"

"Damnation girl! Don't tell your mom that. She'll shoot me if your take away from these lessons is that you're built to have a hard cock between your thighs!"

"Give me some credit," Samantha laughed. "Even though I try to listen to my mother as little as possible, I know that's a bad idea. I'll tell her I'm built only to have your hard cock between my legs!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.