Samantha's Sex Lesson - Cover

Samantha's Sex Lesson

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3: Oral Lessons

Erotica Story: Chapter 3: Oral Lessons - Mandy is worried that her developing daughter Samantha will end up pregnant if she doesn't take action quickly. She recruits Aaron to teach Samantha a lesson about what teen aged boys want to do to her even though he's an adult now. But what lesson will Aaron teach and what lesson will Samantha learn?

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Am I touching your penis the right way?" Samantha wanted to know.

"As long as you're not pinching it, or squeezing too tightly, there's not much you can do wrong. Pretty much everything a girl does to a guy's dick is going to feel wonderful."

"So this feel wonderful?"

"Oh yes! Fuck yes!"

Samantha had another question. So, am I jerking you off?"

"Not quite. You would typically be using a different grip, and probably have my pants all the way off, but I'm pretty sure we've moved beyond making out to heavy petting."

"I like the way you pet me," Samantha moaned.

"And you already know how I feel about your hand on my cock, but you would have to be really careful if one of your dates got this far. Any teenage boy is going to want to have sex with you if he gets you to the heavy petting stage," Aaron cautioned.

"I'll keep that in mind. It's a good thing you let the lesson get this far. I would never have believed a guy could get me so worked up that I would actually want to put my hand down his pants just by sticking his tongue in my mouth and then by putting his hands on my boobs."

"I still think your mother's willingness to let me actually have sex with you was going too far, but I guess she was right that you wouldn't have believed anything other than a very hands on approach to learning about sex and dating."

"I definitely like the hands on approach," Samantha agreed while giving Aaron's cock an extra intense squeeze.

"Easy Samantha," Aaron warned her. "Keep that up, and I'm going to jizz all over the place."

"Wouldn't that feel good?"

"It would, but I'm having such a good time feeling you up and making out with you that I don't want it to end with me blowing my wad in my pants." Aaron stood up and stepped away from the couch. "Ugh, there is still too much pressure on my cock!" Aaron did something he hadn't planned on doing at all when he pulled his pants and his briefs down to free his cock to Samantha's hungry gaze.

"Oh my! Aaron, I love your cock! I mean penis!"

"It's OK if you call it a cock, or a dick, or a prick," Aaron assured her.

"Calling it your cock sounds so dirty when I say it. For some reason it didn't bother me when you called it that or when you called my boobs tits. Oh, that sounds dirty when I say it too!"

"Ugh! Don't move or say anything for a second, I'm trying really hard to calm down so I don't cum." Samantha froze, and after a minute or two, Aaron said, "OK, I think the danger of me spewing jizz everywhere has passed." His initial inclination was to put his hard on back in his pants, but Samantha had already seen everything and she had her hands all over his dick earlier anyway. "OK Samantha, come over here and kneel down in front of me."

The teen was on her knees in front of Aaron so quickly it was as if she had teleported herself off the couch. "Wow! I like the way your cock looks up close even more."

"Let me teach you a little more about cock," Aaron told her. "However, I thought you said saying cock yourself sounded dirty."

"It does," Samantha admitted. Then she added looking up at Aaron with her big blue eyes, "but it makes me feel even more hot and bothered every time I call it your cock!"

"You know you're in trouble when you want to get more worked up. A teen aged boy would be using that to get into your pants."

"I know, but I trust you," Samantha stated.

"Well, you shouldn't trust me too much, but let's get back to the lesson. This is my shaft. It's the main part of my cock. Now this bulge on the underside of my cock is a tube that connects my balls to the head of my cock. The balls are what produce the sperm that can make you pregnant if they get inside you. Use your finger to feel that tube. Now imagine what would happen if it started pulsing, and started pumping millions of little sperm cells inside you." Samantha swallowed hard when Aaron made that statement. "They would all come rushing out of the tip of my cock here," Aaron added while redirecting Samantha's gentle fingers. "The area surrounding the tip of my cock is the head; it's the most sensitive part of my cock. The area where the head meets the shaft is especially sensitive. Any questions?"

Samantha's fingers continued to explore Aaron's cock as she looked up at him and asked, "Yeah, can I kiss it?"

Aaron had not been expecting that question; he gulped before responding, "Ugh! I should really say no, but I'll make this part of your lesson. That's a question that's almost impossible to say no to. Especially when a pretty girl is already on her knees in front of you. Yes, you can kiss my cock! Start by kissing the top of the head."

Samantha lifted herself up and pushed Aaron's cock down a bit to do as she was instructed.

"Oh yes! That feels good. Now kiss the tip; now the underside!"

Samantha manipulated Aaron's cock with the tips of her fingers to position it so that she could kiss it where Aaron was asking her to. She seemed to enjoy kissing Aaron's hard rod as she explored cock much more directly than she had been able to while she made out with Aaron on the couch. There was no doubt that Aaron was enjoying what the teen was doing to him.

"Ugh!" Aaron grunted again. "How would you feel about using your tongue on my cock in addition to just kissing it?"

"I can do that," Samantha responded eagerly. "Just tell me where to start."

"Hmm, why don't you start by running your tongue down that tube on the underside of my cock. Oh yeah, that feels really good Samantha. I should probably try to make this part of your lessons too. If you ever got this far on one of your dates, think about how much that guy wants to get his dick into your pussy and let millions of sperm spew through that tube. You might need to get him to cum before he gets a chance to do that."

"Yes, but for us, I'm going to try to not make you cum. That way we can enjoy this lesson as long as possible."

"In that case, for your next lesson, swirl your tongue around my cock head."

Aaron groaned as the girl shifted the target of her licking tongue. She swirled her tongue around the throbbing head of Aaron's cock. Then, without being asked, Samantha pointed her tongue and started flicking it right where the head met the shaft.

"What are you doing?" Aaron demanded.

"You said that was a really sensitive spot," Samantha said defensively.

Aaron raved about the girl's actions, "It is; and that felt incredible!"

"Oh, so I can do that some more?"

"Fuck yes!" Samantha returned to swabbing her tongue around the sensitive area where Aaron's shaft and cock head met causing him to make inarticulate noises. "Damn girl, you're going to have to do something else. I can't take any more of that. Why don't you kiss the tip again, but this time really pucker your lips."

"Like this?" Samantha asked before demonstrating her best pucker.

"Yes, just like that. Put your lips on the tip of my cock. Oh you look so beautiful with your mouth on my dick like that. It almost looks like the head of my cock is going into your mouth!"

Aaron groaned when the teen removed her lips from his cock, only to stare at her dumbfounded when she stated. "I'll let you put it in my mouth, if you want."

"Oh, that's such a tempting offer. As you may have guessed, that's something else that's next to impossible for a guy to say no to. However, I'm going to say no. If I let you actually suck on my cock, who knows what I might agree to next. I've already done way more nasty stuff with you than I planned Samantha; I can't let this lesson get completely out of hand."

"Well, would it be easier to get a guy to ejaculate licking and kissing his cock like I was doing to you, or by actually sucking on his cock?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.