Samantha's Sex Lesson - Cover

Samantha's Sex Lesson

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: Arranging a Lesson

Erotica Story: Chapter 1: Arranging a Lesson - Mandy is worried that her developing daughter Samantha will end up pregnant if she doesn't take action quickly. She recruits Aaron to teach Samantha a lesson about what teen aged boys want to do to her even though he's an adult now. But what lesson will Aaron teach and what lesson will Samantha learn?

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Observe children as they are learning these fables and you will see that when they come to make an application of them they almost always adopt one contrary to the intention of the author and that instead of becoming conscious of the fault of which they are to be cured or from which they are to be preserved they are inclined to love the vice which turns the faults of others to profitable account." -- Rousseau

Aaron and Mandy were voice chatting as they played an online video game. "I swear, I can't believe how fast Samantha is growing up!" Mandy commented as they were waiting for a level to load. "I mean, the kid is outgrowing all her B-cup bras, and now that she's turned fourteen, she wants to start going on dates. No offense intended, but guys are nothing but trouble when it comes to teen age girls. I should know!"

It didn't take a math genius to work out that Mandy had been a teen mother when she gave birth to Samantha based on their ages. Mandy was thirty-one and her daughter had just turned fourteen. Aaron tried to choose his words carefully. "Well, she should listen to your advice, all things considered."

"Oh, she won't listen to me any more than I listened to my mother, and look where that got me! I big belly when I was sixteen and a daughter when I was seventeen," Mandy complained. "What I need is someone who she will listen to and believe when they tell her that boys are all about getting into a girl's pants regardless of what the consequences might be."

"Well, good luck with that," Aaron commented as the round started.

After a few levels of play, Mandy commented, "I wish I could keep progressing, but I need to get dinner started. However, I was thinking about something. Samantha listens to you, and she's always excited when you come over. Why don't you try to convincer her that boys will do nothing but get her into trouble."

"Oh, there is no way I'm going anywhere near that can of worms!" Aaron protested.

"Hear me out. I'll leave you alone with her, and you can explain how stupid guys get when sex is involved, no offense intended, but you know what I mean."

"I do," Aaron agreed.

"You can do whatever it takes, give her flowers, let her drink some wine, feel her up, whatever."

Aaron protested, "You can't be serious!"

"I am serious. Hell, if I time it so that your lesson is right after her period, you can even dump a load of jizz in her belly safely. If she feels you squirting inside her, she'll know how dangerous fooling around with boys can be."

"This is such a bad idea," Aaron said after a long pause.

"Were you rubbing your cock?" Mandy asked. "Is that why you took so long to respond?"

"No!" Aaron protested. "I'm just kind of stunned by your suggestion."

"I bet you're already hard without even needing to rub your cock though," Mandy guessed.

"Um, I'm going to plead the fifth on that one."

"Come on, I'm going to end up with a teen pregnancy on my hands if I don't get some help. You've got to explain to her how dangerous boys are and that it's up to her to make sure they don't get her into trouble."

"If I agree to help, will you remove the idea of me actually having sex with Samantha from the lesson?"

Mandy proposed a different compromise, "How about if I tell Samantha that you're going to talk to her about what boys her age are thinking about, and just between you and I, you're allowed to fuck the kid silly if that's what it takes to get through to her."

"Are you sure that's a good way of going about this? I mean, I'd have to be blind not to notice how Samantha is filling out and looking more grown up every day, but it seems kind of crazy to think that if I have sex with her that she will want sex less."

"Well, when Samantha was a toddler, she kept wanting to put her finger in the flame of candles I would light. No matter how many times I tried to keep her from touching the flame, she still wanted to do it. One day I got fed up with trying to stop her, so I lit a little birthday candle and told her she could touch it. She promplty burned her finger, I gave her the ice bag I had ready since I knew what she would do, and she never tried to mess with my candles again. So yes, I do think that the learning by doing method works for my daughter."

Aaron groaned, "OK, you've convinced me. Tell Samantha that I'll answer her questions about what boys her age are thinking about when it comes to sex."

Mandy laughed, "I see you carefully avoided mentioning my authorization for innovative teaching methods. I won't tell Samantha anything more than that you'll answer her questions, but just between you and me, anything goes when teaching methods are involved."

"Mandy!" Aaron protested.

"I'm just saying," Mandy replied.

Aaron knocked on the frame of Samantha's doorway. "Hey Samantha, I just wanted to check in with you to make sure you were comfortable with the lesson your mom wants me to teach you."

"Oh! Yes! I'm glad you stopped by. I think it's absolutely awesome that you're going to teach me how to have sex!"

"Whoa! That is not what Mandy and I discussed!"

Samantha looked disappointed, "It isn't?"

"Mandy, what have you been telling her?" Aaron yelled.

"I said that you would talk to her about sex from a boy's point of view," came Mandy's voice from upstairs.

Samantha and Aaron could hear Mandy coming down the stairs as Samantha replied, "See, she said you would teach me sex!"

"She said I would teach you about sex," Aaron emphasized.

Mandy added, "I told you she doesn't listen to anything I have to say."

"I could swear you mentioned something about the things a boy would say to have sex with a girl," Samantha protested.

"You do need to cover that," Mandy added.

"Well, there is a big difference between telling you a boy will tell you how pretty you are and how you would look even prettier if you let him take off your shirt and actually having you take your shirt off in front of me."

"Oh, well I guess it's OK if you just tell me what boys are going to try to do. I was kind of hoping you could tell me how to be good at sex so that if I did have sex, not that I'm planning on that, but if I did the boy would think I knew what I was doing."

"Oh good grief," Mandy sighed. "Boys are going to be trying to get into your pants if they think you know nothing about sex. The last thing I want is for you to get a reputation for being a good lay!"

"I don't know if this is a good idea," Aaron commented.

"Don't listen to my Mom Aaron. I want to learn whatever you want to teach me," Samantha pleaded. "Mom is going to cook us some pasta and leave us alone while she goes to watch a movie. Please, please say you haven't changed you mind."

"Well, if you really want to hear what I have to say, I'll still come over tomorrow. But don't think that I'm going to be having sex with you or teaching you how to be good at sex. The main thing I wanted to know is if you felt comfortable with me talking to you about sex, and if anything you feel too comfortable about it. This whole conversation has convinced me that you do need to hear a few things about boys and what they'll try to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.