Chum - Cover

Chum

Copyright© 2015 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 3: Cruising

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cruising - Our young heroine's sexuality is fucked up by an encounter with a very friendly dog. She takes his licks and kisses and returns them in spades. They called it puppy love but he shore packed a punch and new how to hit her sweet-spot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Lesbian  

It had been our upcoming birthdays of Margo 35 and myself 16, that brought about all three of us taking a holiday together, and on nothing less than a two-week cruise round the Norwegian Fiords!

We were all excited at the prospect and in the lead-up to our sailing, went through a torrent of mad preparations. Our on-board accommodation would be a family cabin, and finally the day arrived when we boarded the handsome vessel Coronia at Southampton.

Being on board seemed to place Margo and I on a kind of mutual meeting ground. We were soon enjoying the fun of exploring the the ship and sharing the wonder of being far out to sea. As we steamed towards the Fiords our generation gap was shrinking; our friendship growing.

We experienced dining together in the luxurious restaurant with all its grandeur; followed by the farce of getting dolled-up together in the small cabin. Eventually two glamorous females were ready to enjoy some dancing in the ballroom.

I think I spent too long dancing with Gerald which had left Margo sat alone simply watching us. But I found being on a dance-floor intoxicating. Gerald told me I danced seductively and looked ravishing. I did love losing myself to the music; and being brazenly in the public gaze with an older man. I had discovered the joys of exhibitionism; and Margo had recognise that.

The cruise had got away to an exciting start; I felt my life was expanding.

The Norwegian Fiords were awesome. For Margo and I especially, this was a real taste of an exotic land. We had stood out on deck, arm in arm, as the S S Coronia slid us silently past majestic mountains. Small sunlit villages appeared beside glacial waters, so remote and other worldly. Margo had squeezed my arm, " We've shared this together, my darling Jade," she'd murmured, kissing me lightly on the lips. Then strolling the decks we also shared some of our intimate secrets.

Coronia's Grand Gala Night came and it was mayhem for us getting dressed in the cabin.

I am so eager for it that I enter the ballroom ahead of Margo and Gerald. I'm thrilled when a uniformed officer joins me in conversation. Eventually Margot appears. I'm struck at how gorgeous and sexy she is! Margo soon has the close attention of my officer. Gerald is suddenly sidelined.

The band struck up and the officer had whisked Margot onto the dance-floor; but it was some time before he relinquished her to Gerald. But all Margo needed then was a large dry Martini and so Gerald was sent to the bar while we giggled at the irony of it all. Looking at Margo I cheeped, " I've just realised what a gorgeous woman you are Margo." She gazed at me saying, "I've recently thought the same about you Jade." Margo then suddenly wanted me to dance with her. Other women were dancing together, so I hid my surprise as we took to the floor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.